Status: uhhhhhh...

Bury Me in Black

TEENAGERS (SCARE THE SHIT OUTTA ME)

I woke up early in the morning so I could make myself look presentable. I looked in the mirror and thought to my self I look pretty normal and there's nothing special. I had medium length brown hair with a few streaks of red in the front, brown eyes, and I guess it couldn't hurt to lose a few pounds. So after my morning self critique, I applied some black eyeliner, and mascara, then put on some black skinny jeans and my favorite purple Misfits shirt. I looked at the clock and it read 7:15,

"Shit." I mumbled under my breath, I was going to be late to my first day in a new school I've never been to.

No worry's though my Aunt drove me there, and trust me she is quite the reckless driver. I walked in to the giant brick building and strait to the main office to get my schedule. I told the secretary my name and she told me to sit in one of the silver folding chairs near the door.

I walked over and put my backpack next to me and sat on the hard cold chair. Then a boy my age with this giant jew-fro, big glasses, and an iron maiden t-shirt sat across from me. I could tell he was staring at me so I just looked down like I hadn't noticed. I could still feel his eyes on me so I looked up, and it appeared that he was working very intensely on coloring something with a crayon. I relaxed my stance and began looking around the room again. When I looked back in front of me this kid was giving me the weirdest look ever, he then picked up his crayon to his mouth and licked it very seductively and then bit it very quickly. He then lifted his eyebrow to me and nodded.

Thank God the principal cut him off before he was about to say something. I walked in Principal Johnson's office and he told me all the rules, and regulations, blah, blah, blah... and welcomed me to the school.

"You can go now Francesca, if you need anything just ask me or Ms. Giger my secratery."

"Thanks"

"Raymond Toro, please come in."

And I made my way to my first class.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its kinda short update as soon as possible :)