Status: uhhhhhh...

Bury Me in Black

SKYLINES AND TURNSTILES

"Come on, follow me." Gerard said as he lead me in to the woods.

We drove pretty much the whole day, making our way upstate. I would usually hate being stuck in a car for more than three hours, but I loved being with Gee. I found out a lot of things about him, like when he was in grade school he was Peter Pan for a school musical! He also told me how his life was a "living hell" until he met his friends. I even told him the real reason I moved, he was the first to know besides my family about how depressed I was. When I talked to him I could tell he was actually listning.

It was geting dark out, so there was a big potental of me tripping over something and falling on my face as we treaked up a hill.

"Do you know where your going?" I asked sarcasticly, " Or did you just bring me here 'cause your a serial killer?"

"Yes, no... maybe." He replied with a smirk and grabbed my hand. "Come on I want to get there before the sun goes down."

We finally made it to the top of the hill where there was a giant opening. There was a pile of ashes in the middle, which I presumed was a fire pit. Beer bottles littered the dirt ground. I really didn't know why he brought me here, that was until I looked out and saw the amazining view of the Hudson river and New York City across it.

"Wow." I had nothing else to say.

"Yea, it looks like someone had a party not to long ago, I was hoping it would be nicer, sorry." he said as he kicked some bottles out of the way and sat against a big rock.

"Well," I said as I sat next to him "It's amazing, the view its beautiful."

"Yeah, it is." He said as he looked at me, and I could feel my self blush at his corny line. I looked out again, the sky was pitch dark know and slowly the city seemed to come alive as thousands of tiny lights flickered on like stars. Now I know why he wanted to get here before the sun set. I took a deep breathe and put my head on his sholder.It was so peaceful here, I wish I could stay here in this moment forever with him. I looked up and saw him staring at me. So I reached up and brought my lips to his. He seemed suprised at first but after he got into it and i found that he rolled on top of me. After a while our lips finally seperated, and he rolled back to his side with a smile on his face.

We sat there for another hour talking, until Gereard decided he sould take me to my aunts house so I could get a good nights sleep. We went back to the van and he drove me Aunt Giada's. Outside of the old brick house he gave me a long hug and little peck on the lips and said he'd call me tomorrow. My Aunt was so happy that I decided I wanted to live with her again, most of my stuff was still in the room so it was like every is back to normal... for now.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment! oh and i got reported twice now!!!! YEAHHH party!!!!