Status: uhhhhhh...

Bury Me in Black

NEW FRIENDS, COMIC BOOKS, AND M&M'S

I walked my way to the cafeteria down stairs. I looked around at the large building room filled to the brim with teenagers. I walked to the line for food, which seemed to be a mile long. The girl in front of me turned around and smiled.

"Hi! I'm Blair, are you new here?" said the skinny blond haired, green eyed girl who had highlights similar to mine in her hair, only they were purple.

"Yea, I'm Francesca, but you can call me Ches."

"Awesome so how do you like prison so far?"

"Haha, uh it's alright I guess." I wasn't going to tell a complete stranger that she was the first one to be nice to me all day.

"Hey, you wanna come sit with me?"

"Yea, sure that'd be great, thanks."

We then both got pizza. And I followed Blair out the door in the back of the cafeteria that lead to the patio out back. I looked around only to see a picnic table with a tall, lanky boy with glasses sitting intensely reading a comic book. Blair then snuck up behind him and screamed at the top of her lungs,

"MMMMIIIIKKKEEYYY!!"

"Ahhh! Holy Shi-" he cut him self off "oh hey babe"

"How can u still not know its me, I do that everyday"

"Slow reflexes."

"Ahhhh, well anyway, this is my new friend Ches."

"Hey, I'm Mikey Way, I think my brother and the rest of our friends will be coming soon."

"Cool." I said

"Oh here's Bob now."

I looked behind me and there he was the Bob in Bio, the kid who would not talk to me, ugh.

"Bob-AY" Blair screamed across the patio

"I said don't call me that!" he said as sourly as before, maybe he just talks like that.

"Ok Bob, this is Ches."

"Hey, your in my Bio right?"

"Yea, I actually sat right next to you." I heard Mikey chuckle under his breath.

We then all sat down and began eating and discussing punk music. When I looked and I saw him, Raymond I think his name was... the kid with the huge ass fro"

"Hey guys... well hello." he said, then squeezed his way next to me.

"Hi..."

"You wanna see something cool!"

"Uhhh, will this scar me for life?"

"No, watch!" he then took out some peanut M&M's and examined it and stuffed it up his nose!

"Umm ok? Now try to take it out."

"Ha, easy!" He then applied pressure to his nostril but nothing happened he did it harder and harder, but the M&M stayed in his nose. Everyone began laughing hysterically

"Umm... Bob can you come with me to the nurse." he said very embarrassed

"HAHAA, yea, man, come on! Ohh I can't wait to tell Frankie!" and they walked back into the building.

"I wonder where Gerard and Frankie are." Mikey said. The Lunch bell rang and I said goodbye to my new friends and started my way to Math.
♠ ♠ ♠
commentrs would be nice