Status: uhhhhhh...

Bury Me in Black

I'M NOT OKAY

After about five min. of waiting I decided to close my eyes because I was abnormally sleepy, maybe because I skipped Algebra that I usually take a nap in that class. It seemed like only five min. but before I knew it someone was tapping me on the shoulder.

"Cesca? Cesssca? CESCA!"

"I'm up!" I almost screamed. I looked up and noticed it was Gerard; thank god it was not some weirdo perv.

"Haha, ready to go?"

"Yep. Sorry about that."

"No it's ok. Sorry I took so long, but my van was covered in bubble wrap. I swear people get more creative every year."

"Uhhh okey dokey."

"haha come on."

We started walking down the sidewalk and I saw this really beat-up white creeper van covered in graffiti.

"Here we are, after you." He said with a bad British accent and opened the door for me.

"Why thank you my good man." I said trying to mimic his accent. I began looking around while he walked to the drivers side, the floor was littered with CD's, magazines, and skittles. I looked behind me and saw a couple of guitar cases, and some parts to a drum kit. I was about o turn back around when all of a sudden Mikey popped out behind the bass drum and screamed

"BOO!"

"AHHHH!... Oh Mike what the hell are you doing?"

"I told you she would be scared!"

"Fine you win man, I bet if Ray did that though she would be more freaked out." Bob said as he crawled out from under something.

"You suck. It wasn't my idea Chesc!" I heard Ray's voice say, as he came from behind my seat, I had no idea how I didn't see his fro' popping out.

"ARE YOU OKAY? WHAT HAPPENED?!" Gerard said very concerned as he climbed into the drivers seat.

"No I'm not okay! Your evil brother scared me!" I said very sarcastically

"Hahaha, I thought Ray was gonna jump out."

"He wouldn't do it." said a very annoyed Bob, "can we go now."

"Yea, yea, yea." said Gerard as he started up the old van, which made a sound as he stepped on the gas pedal that I can only explain as unearthly. I could tell he was a little embarrassed by his van because his cheeks turned a light shade of pink against his pale white face when it finally started.

About five min. went by of awkward silence until Ray finally said,

"Sooo where did you live before you came here?"

"On the coast, like an hour and a half away."

"Really? Why would you want to leave the beach to come here?"

"It's uhhh complicated."

"Oh Okay then."

The van finally stopped in front of a small brick home, with a beautiful garden in the front.

"Here we are." Gerard said as he took the key out of the ignition and opened his door.

The guys then piled out of the back and I got out too.

"Hey where's Blair Mikey?" Gerard asked Mikey as we made our way into the house.

"I don't know but thank God she’s not here, I can't take another moment of her high pitched laughs 'TETETTEHETEHE'." Bob said trying to mimic her

"I didn’t ask you now did I Bob?"

"I think she said she's doing homework or something." Mikey said pretending not to hear Bob

"Well let's go to my room Cesca, so we can work n our project okay?"

"Yea let's go."
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you enjoy! tell me what you think! Comment