Status: Hiatus, maybe? Gets updated very slowly.

100 Ways

#12

12. Dance, dance, baby

I find that dancing just lets out all the stress, happiness, anger, or whatever feeling out.
When I just couldn't stand all my teachers and so-called friends, I put my earphones in and started dancing in the middle of the quad at lunch. Absolutely nobody could hear the music I could, but I didn't care. I let out everything I had into that dance. I don't even know what kind of dance it was. It was like ballet mixed with interpretive dance mixed with a one person mosh pit. It was hella crazy and everyone was looking at me like I was on crack, but it made me feel better.

When I was at the academy, I was on ballet. I put everything into my dancing. Every move I did was my everything. Performing was my favorite part of it all. When I got to wear all that ridiculous make-up and that pink tutu with pink tight and pink shoes, I was at my happiest. Seeing all those faces in the theaters and all those people taking pictures of their baby girls gave me thrills. It was better than a roller coaster. I lived for the performance.

Of course, after I transferred to a public school, I couldn't dance anymore. At least, not like I used to. I was introduced into more provocative dances I had never seen before. I was dancing like that at age ten and in front of my family. All my relatives were amused and laughed and just asked if I could dance with them. When I realized what I was doing, I was so embarassed. But then I realized for a second time, it made me feel better.

Seriously, does it really matter where you dance?

If I could dance at theaters and in the middle of my high school, you can do it to.
Angry? Dance.
Stressed? Dance.
Happy? Kill yourself. No, don't do that! But do I have to say it again?
In love? Dance.
Jealous? Dance while keeping those angry thoughts to yourself, please.

Just dance.
♠ ♠ ♠
Did you really think that every single one was going to be serious?