Status: Hiatus, maybe? Gets updated very slowly.

100 Ways

#14

14. Find a cute guy, get some confidence, and ask him out

Or a cute girl. It works just as well. They don't even have to be cute. As long as they've got a good personality, it's all good.

So today was a bad day. I was tired and still on a rush from yesterday's events.
The only good thing about today was that I was being soooo stupid and acting like a human advertisement.
I took a price sticker and put it on my chest and started yelling around the school:
"$10.50!!!! 50 cents over ten dollars for your own personal sex toy! Guaranteed to go uhhhh!!"
The 'uhhhh' part was me moaning.
I'm a little strange and perverted but people still love me. And I got a few offers. Disturbing? A bit. Hilarious? Of course. I thought so. I thought so very much indeed. Of course....the guys who accepted the offer had the ugliest personalities ever. Which...might have been slightly my fault. What was I thinking, going around moaning super load and (falsely) advertising sex for money? Did I really think that I wasn't going to have creeps come up to me?

After school, I just needed a wee bit of cheering up. I wasn't sure what to do so I started thinking it over on the car ride home. My car had just stopped at a red light and there were some high school kids from the who-knows-which school. There were about ten of them just lounging around on the concrete and grass so they must have just been dropped off by the bus. There was this one girl with dark, dark green hair and pale skin and she looked really familiar so I'm staring at her when I notice these two really cute Mexican boys walking right past her on the sidewalk. That's when I decided I was going to cheer myself up.
One of them, this really fine looking boy who was tall with short spiky black hair and dark skin, slowly turned around and looked right at me. I was staring right into those gorgeous dark brown eyes before I looked away all shy. But when I looked up, he was looking away and the other one - they must have been twins or something - was looking. I gave him a little smirk and waved at him. His eyes went all big and he practically screamed, "DUDE!"
So I turned to smile at my dad, who's just rolling his eyes at me, and I turn back to roll down the windows. Both of them are staring at me now so I decide to build up confidence I know I'll never have in front of a cute guy again. I lean out the window, towards them, and say, "Hey, sugar, want to be my boy?"
And ghe one closer to me smiled so big. And that was a nice smile. It was like...wow. It was perfect. My heart melted at the sight of it. But then the light turned green. I yelled out the window, "Bye, sexy!" and then I blew them both a kiss.
I am a shy girl. I would normally never do that unless I had a hell of a lot of sugar in my system. But they were so cute and they were staring and they were cute so I had to do it!
I told my mom I want to go to the high school closer to where I live next year instead of the one I go to so I can see the cute guys again. Aww, what if they look for me tomorrow? Damn it!! If only....
♠ ♠ ♠
EDIT: Okay, so, oh my gosh, I wrote this chapter when I was probably in, like...ninth or tenth grade. And I'm a freshman in college now. And I'm laughing at myself because I remember doing that stupid thing with the price tag sticker and I was really annoyed with those guys for hitting on me like that. But now I'm thinking, "Alex, dummy, what were you thinking? OF COURSE they would, you know what kind of people you went to school with."

AND...I found out...like a year after this was posted, that the bus stop that I saw the cute Mexican boys was actually NOT the high school close to my house but the high school I actually went to! Oh...my...God. But I never did see them again. Woe is me.

And now I'm rambling and you don't care, haha, okay, I'm gone.