Status: Hiatus, maybe? Gets updated very slowly.

100 Ways

#19

19. Do the Soulja Boy dance

I am not lying.
I am not kidding.
Ladies and gentlemen, I shit you not.

Soulja Boy dance? As in Crank Dat?
As in
Soulja Boy up in dis OOHHHHHHH
Watch me crank it, watch me ROOOLLLL
Watch me crank dat, Soulja Boy
Then Superman dat HOOOOOOE!


You know what I'm talking about now?
The one where you had to hop to the right and then to the left?
Or was it left and then right? Oh great, now I'm confused.

Apparently, you have to hop three times. I never knew this. I was not aware there was a specific number to the hopping. I really did not. I just thought it was hopping on one foot with your arms out to the side. But no. Three hops. All of you lovely readers should most definitely watch the video. Watch the dancers closely. You will see. Three hops. Three. So whenever I did it, I just thought it was random hopping so I hopped. Then my skankerella best friend started laughing at me and said it was only three hops. Then she showed me how it was done. Then a kid who looked like a sophomore came up to us and was hitting on her. This sophomore look-a-like turned out to be an eighth grader. Shocker, right? I mean, dude, we're in our second year of high school and he hasn't even started yet.
I DIGRESS!

You all should watch the video.
Look at the dancers. Don't they look like bunnies?
Hence, the reason I call the Soulja Boy dance the Bunny Hop.
Anyone who does it looks like a bunny
Anyone who does it looks like a fool.
Anyone who does it look hilarious.
Anyone who does it knows they look like a fool which makes it hilarious which starts a fit of the giggles and happy tears.

Hence, the reason the Bunny Hop makes people unsad.
VOILA.
And I'm spent.