Status: Hiatus, maybe? Gets updated very slowly.

100 Ways

#26

26. Wear a lightning bolt on your forehead.

I would like to say happy birthday to the following people:
J.K. Rowling, who is the reason my generation knows how to read.
Harry Potter, that poor soul that nobody tells anything to.
And M. Shadows, that sexy rapscallion.

Today is an epic day. Some of my very favorite people in the whole, wildest world are celebrating the day their beautiful parents brought them into this world. Can I get an "amen!" when I say this world would not be the same at all if these people did not exist?

Without J.K. Rowling, my reading taste would suck horribly. With her, Harry Potter would not exist. Without Harry, there would be no Ron. Without Ron, I'd have no life. Which is just sad. And without M. Shadows, there would be no Avenged Sevenfold. Actually, there probably would be an Avenged Sevenfold-type band but it simply would not be the same. His vocals are truly haunting and melodic. None can compare.

On with the show.

Because today is Harry Potter's birthday, that means it is Wear a Lightning Bolt Scar or a Homemade Dark Mark Day! Longest title ever. And really, with the way I am, can you seriously blame me for wearing both?

Yes, I do happen to have a lightning bolt on my forehead and yes, I have gone out into public like this. Yes, I do happen to have a poorly drawn Dark Mark on the arm that I handle my wand with. Ignore the sexual innuendo there.

Today has been a rather pleasant day. Nothing particularly eventful has happened but nothing disastrous has happened. I haven't cried. I haven't been angry. I am not upset in any way and I really do believe that is because of my scar on my forehead and my Dark Mark.

I have feeling that I can be happy any day that I wear my lightning bolt shaped scar. Wouldn't a scar like that make any day great? I can only imagine how anybody else's day would be. I think all of you should draw your own scars and homemade Dark Mark's and send pictures to me. We can all bond in our silliness and how we're all Harry Potter nerds and proud of it.

I'd rather be silly and walk around town with a lightning bolt scar than be sad, wouldn't you?
♠ ♠ ♠
My scar and Dark Mark

I know this isn't new chapter. I just felt obligated to give you a reason why I haven't been posting.
I'm graduating this year. So most of my time has been spent on doing well in classes and filling out applications for college.

In my spare time...I've been trying to be happy for you guys.
I mean, what kind of person would I be if I wrote this story, encouraging you to be happy when I can't even be happy myself?
But I just can't bring myself to do it. I'm trying to be happy.

According to quite a few people, they're worried I'm actually falling into a depression.
Which is odd, because I don't believe I'm giving signs of depression.
But apparently there are events happening that I black out.

So until I get out of this phase or whatever this is, I can't update.
If I ever feel a brief moment of happiness, I'll update, I promise you.

But until then, I want you all to know that I love you unconditionally.
Nothing will ever change that.
And if you ever need anybody, you can always come to me.

Love forever,
Alexandria