Sleep All Day

So Why Don't We Sleep All Day?

It was 9:26 a.m. and the sun light seeped through the curtains of his bedroom. Two figures lying on the bed only having the beige colored sheets to cover themselves. This was the result of last night. Pure sex full of love, need and want.

They knew that after the split they could only stay away from each other so long that in the end they’d go see each other. Although the split had nothing to with their emotional needs. It was strictly professional and nothing more. Or so that’s what they thought to themselves. And as what was left of Panic! Went on the Blink-182 tour, Ryan and Jon stayed behind working on their new music career, band, project. Whatever fits.

Brendon was leaving for Vegas tomorrow for another show and he was at Los Angeles before they left so he knew he had to go see Ryan.

The California sun shined through his curtains like yellow sparkling diamonds against the wooden floor. Two figures still lying on the bed, their minds filled with unconscious thoughts and blank dreams. Its 9:45 exactly and the sun hid for awhile. Brendon, the younger boy moved lightly in the arms of the older man who was still quite asleep. He blinked his eyes open, looking at him and smiled, snuggling closer to his chest. The sun came back a few minutes after, shining brighter than before. It shined down at Ryan’s face causing him an abrupt wake up.

He looked down at the boy in his arms who apparently went back to sleep. He gave him a kiss on the forehead making Brendon smile. Ryan whispered something under his breath as he held him in his arms, his eyes half closed as he bent down to tell him.

Brendon woke up again after feeling Ryan’s hot breath against his ear. He looked up at him and smiled. “Good morning, sunshine,” Ryan greeted with a smile, as he bent down to him a soft kiss on the lips. Brendon smiled against the kiss and pulled away. “Good morning to you too,” he greeted back. Brendon felt this rush of happiness go through him. He missed that kind of joy that only Ryan could give him and he missed waking up beside him most of all. He smiled at his thoughts, happy to be beside Ryan again.

”So what do you wanna do today?” Ryan asked, interrupting Brendon’s thoughts. He gave a very gestured expression pretending he didn’t know what he wanted to do today.

“I wanna sleep all day,” he said looking up into Ryan’s brown eyes.

Ryan knew what he meant. He didn’t exactly mean that he really wanted to sleep all day. Because for one, Brendon didn’t have the capability to do that. To Brendon it meant that he wanted just wanted to stay in the house all day and do nothing. Just stay with Ryan and nothing more.

Ryan grinned remembering when they had the conversation about they’re ‘sleep all day’ plan. Because since they were usually on tour, they didn’t have the time to be alone a lot. So Brendon told Ryan that after tour he wanted to ‘sleep all day’. Ryan loved the plan and wanted to do it too. But because of the split, a lot of things kept them from their plan. But now that everything had been cleared up, they finally had the chance. This was certainly going to be a lazy Saturday.

“That,” Ryan started giving Brendon a kiss on the lips. “Sounds” and another kiss. “Like,” another kiss. “A” and another kiss. “Good,” another kiss. “Idea,” and finally another kiss. Brendon giggled out of each kiss, giving him that cute, childish smile.

And without another word, Ryan jumped out of bed. “Where are you going?” Brendon asked, mouth agape.

“Just you wait,” Ryan winked at him with a cheeky smile. Brendon scrunched his eye brows and wondered what Ryan was up to. But before he was headed out the bedroom door, Brendon picked up something from the floor and threw it right at Ryan’s skinny little ass.

Ryan turned around with a small ‘ow’ and picked up from the floor what Brendon threw at him. It was his boxers printed with 17th century accordion players that Brendon had given him awhile back for no apparent reason.

“Remember, you have neighbors and your junk is for my eyes only,” Brendon explained with a smug tone which turned into a chuckle.

“For your eyes only,” Ryan repeated winking at him as he placed his boxers on before he headed out the door.
Brendon just smiled and picked up the remote for the T.V. and switched it on. As he scanned through the channels for something good to watch. But while scanning, he tried to remember if he told Spencer where we was or not. But then he thought, ‘he probably does know’ and nodded to himself with a smile. Cause you see, they haven’t actually come out with it or anything because they both thought that they all knew so they didn’t really have to say anything about it. And they were damn right about that.

Fifteen minutes later, Ryan came back with a tray in both of his hands and placed them on the bed, in front of Brendon. “I hope I didn’t take too long,” he said scratching his head with a small smile.

Brendon looked down at tray. Golden brown pancakes and bright colored orange juice. Plain and simple but it meant a lot to him. “Ry, you didn’t have to do this,” he said a little overwhelmed at the little thing that Ryan had for Brendon.

“Bren, you’re leaving tomorrow and who knows when I’ll see you again,” Ryan said still standing at the foot if his bed. “I’d do anything for you right now.”

He just smiled at Ryan gesturing him to get back on the bed beside him. “You are the best,” Brendon said placing both hands on Ryan’s cheeks before giving him a kiss. Ryan just smiled without saying anything cause for Brendon, Ryan was the best.

---
After breakfast, Brendon placed the tray down on the floor and wrapped his arms around Ryan as he watched T.V. “I’d hate to leave you.”

“I’d hate to see you go,” Ryan replied playing around with Brendon’s hair as he watched T.V.

“Then we better make the best of what we have left, don’t we?” Brendon looked up Ryan, his eyes big and bright. Ryan turned off the T.V. and looked down Brendon before he opened his mouth to say something.

“We should,” he said softly, looking into his eyes before he leaned down to kiss him lovingly.
♠ ♠ ♠
HALLELUJAH!

I'm sorry I haven't posted anything in a months! It's just that school is really taking up a lot of my time. (Doesn't it for everyone?) But I'm just really happy I was able to post a new story! :] And for all you who read How To Fix Brendon Urie's Broken Heart, I will update that soon! But seriously I think I'm failing in math. Fuck math, I've never been the best but I really do try.

So anyways, thanks for reading and hope you liked it. Cause before I posted this I re-read it just so everything was okay. And while I read it, I really just felt so proud of myself. (But maybe it's just me. Lol)

Stay awesome,
Mikey