Sweet Little Sister

Reptile

It only took a moment for him to violate my private space. He jumped on the couch beside me, his body practically glued on me. I had to really apply pressure in order for him not to push me on my back.

"How 'bout we have some fun?" he proposed.

I opened my mouth but didn't dare speak because I knew I'd stutter. He saw my open mouth as an invitation for easy access, he grabbed my face and stuck his tongue inside sensually, roughly pushing me on my back so he was on top of me. His tongue massaged mine, exploring everything.

The softness of his lips were beyond description and thanks to that, I completely forgot that I was supposed to be fighting him off. He just wanted to get in my pants, that's all he wanted.

I pulled away. "Get off me."

He laughed. "We both want this, I see the way you look at me," he said in a matter-of-fact tone. It was true, he drove me crazy with his looks. How could I keep fighting this anyway?

His hands went under my shirt, pulling it up and off. Shock was written all over his face, he never thought I'd have decent-sized breasts under the t-shirts I wore.

"Oh lord," he said, taking his shirt off. Maybe I should have said the same as the sculpted body of his took in the sunlight, he sure was beauty in all its glory. He went head-first for cleavage, sucking and kissing and biting. I closed my eyes, letting my mouth hang open as I gently held onto his golden locks of hair.

**

"Where's baby?" I heard Rachel ask. I leaned against the wall of the shower, feeling the water drip down from my body.

"Think she's taking a shower..." Sebastian answered casually. He was lying through his teeth though, he knew exactly what I was doing, because he was the one that proposed I take a shower. He even wanted to join...

I couldn't believe what happened just an hour ago. And it wasn't even my house, it was Rob's! Right on his couch... I had sex on his couch. Thank god there was no stain left or else how could I ever explain that to them. They'd immediately know.

I shook my head and my hair felt like whips on my face. Shaking like I wet dog, I picked up the clothes off the tiled-floor and put them back on. My reflection didn't look any different but inside of me I was being bombarded by new feelings and problems. What was Sebastian aiming for here? Having a regular fuck so he doesn't have to jerk off?
Oh god this was so bad.

I walked out and pretended everything was fine. I went to the small and extremely dirty fridge and took out the only thing that hadn't expired, a yogurt.

"What's that smell?" Rob asked, scrunching up his nose.

"Smells like cum to me..." mumbled Snake. They all looked at Sebastian, myself included. He blushed and turned a couple shades of red. He bit his lip in embarrassment, something I had never seen him do.

"I can't believe you were jerking off with my sister in the next room!" Rachel shouted, glaring at Sebastian. "Do you have any kind of self-restrain?"

Sebastian shrugged. "Sorry man, just... it happened."
He covered for me and got himself in trouble. Weird that he would actually in danger his friendship with Rachel. Rachel rolled his eyes and threw a leather jacket to Sebastian.

"Get your shit together, we gotta go lay some vocals and bass in the studio."

Ah, the studio. It was a piece of shit, right down the street, where they would record stuff for the labels, yeah, the labels that still hadn't noticed them. They weren't in Los Angeles anyway, they would never get noticed here.

Snake, unlike the others, stayed in the living room, looking at me like a deer caught in the headlights.
"What?" I asked.

He smirked. "Look at you all grown up, becoming a player."

"What are you talking about Snake?"

"You've misunderstood me, I think. I'm not as dumb as your brother... but being a friend, I can keep secrets."

I kept checking him, trying to see if he was guessing stuff from my reactions or actually knew stuff. He looked pretty serious, for once in his life.

"I'm not the dumb ass you think I am. I actually have to work my ass off half the time."

I rolled my eyes and laughed, not believing a word coming out of his mouth now. He laughed too but then sat beside me, putting on a very secretive face on.

"Don't tell anyone but I've been speaking with Jon and he really wants to help us."

"Who the fuck is Jon?" I asked.

"Jon Bon Jovi you stupid bitch! Who else?" he said, punching my arm playfully. I was getting scared now, Snake was totally making up stuff in his mind... like this Bon Jovi thing. I think he understood from my face that I didn't believe me.

"You don't know that I used to play with Jon before Richie replaced me? Fuck, he lived right down the street from my place! Ask anyone, they know if you don't believe me... Jesus."

"I can't take seriously a guy who's nickname is Snake, sorry!" I joked.

"See, people misunderstand me all the time. I once joked that it came about as a result of a fantasy I had at 14 about an encounter with two porno queens who were so enamored at my girth that they called me The Snake..." he couldn't stop laughing in between, "while the true story is that Mike, a friend, was commenting on a chest hair of mine that grew snake-like when I was twelve."

The room was filled with our laughter at once. And for the first time, I took Snake seriously and decided that maybe he wasn't a total bonehead but had plans and expectations for his life.

After a while, I stopped laughing. I stood up.

"Oh my fucking god! You know Jon fucking Bon Jovi!"
♠ ♠ ♠
a filler... so a few months ago I found this awesome website. just type "lol spandex" in the google search. so, I decided to make my own because I find them so funny. anyway, I don't think they're great but anyway... I'm only gonna post one here, the rest will go on my profile.

I love Rachel
Image