Sweet Little Sister

Back in the saddle

It was merciless to be going to school every day and being on constant probation, as if I was the president's daughter or something. Every day was a blizzard of homework since I had missed so much stuff thanks to this whole situation. Most of the day, I was alone in Robert's house, which had turned itself into a bachelor's pad, where all of us crashed.

They used me. They made me clean the moldy, old dishes that were so bad they could walk themselves to the sink. I tried to stay out of the kitchen and out of any house chore, but it was impossible, it got to the point of protecting my health. Yeah, it was pretty dirty here.

Rachel hadn't suspected anything about Sebastian and I. Sure, he kept a close eye on me but sometimes when he was sleeping like a log and the others weren't around Sebastian and I would fool around.
Unfortunately, there was never time to actually have sex because there had been too many times when we had almost been caught... He was just irresistible, just standing there made me jumpy, looking at him made me melt and want to pounce on him. He was the ultimate eye candy and I was with him 24/7, couldn't get much better than that.

Yawning, I closed my book and took a look at the clock. Eleven, they should be back anytime now, they seemed to be locked up in that studio for hours lately. I knew I shouldn't be so pessimistic but I doubted they'd make it big anytime soon. It took too much to become huge and make millions... and anyway, I couldn't imagine being haunted by their faces on tv, listening to them on the radio and stuff like that, it would resemble a permanent nightmare seeing Rachel everywhere.
I flipped on the radio, just as Back In The Saddle pounded through the speakers.

I started screaming happily, Aerosmith were one of my favorite bands ever and I loved this song and how sneaky it was with its meaning. Seriously, Steven Tyler had done a great job writing the lyrics.
I snaked my way out of the armchair and started dancing and singing all over the apartment, not caring if I was stomping too loud and the people downstairs would have a fit.

"I'm baaaaaaack!" I screamed over Steven's voice. The song ended, I gave a bow and went to turn off the radio. When I turned around, I came face to face with Robert, Rachel, Sebastian, Scotti and Snake and each of them were trying their hardest not to roll on the floor and laugh their guts out.

"How long have you been standing here?" I asked.

"Since the first verse," answered Scotti. Suppressed laughter was heard and I saw Rachel biting his lip down so hard that his whole face was turning red. Bastard.

I rolled my eyes and went back to my book. The guys scrambled around, getting drinks and spreading out on the couches. Snake threw one of his shirts on the growing pile of laundry in the corner. I cringed, noticing it was reaching four feet high, the pile of disgusting man body odor.
Hesitantly, I found a basket in the bathroom and put most of the clothes in their, trying my best not to touch them too much. Thank god there was no underwear in here.

"Decided to do some laundry?" Rachel asked.

"More like forced..." I mumbled under my breath. He threw me some coins for the Laundromat downstairs and I was about to go out the door when someone spoke up.

"Hey, I really need mine washed, I'll help you carry some more."

Sebastian was sprinting to the door. To my surprise, Rachel was too busy showing Snake and Scotti kung fu ways of cutting a banana.

He slammed the door behind him and gave me a cheeky smile.

"Since when did you become such a neat freak?" I asked sarcastically.

He raised an eyebrow. "Since when do you dance around in skimpy shorts and expect no consequences?"
I stared down at my shorts.

"These are your shorts anyway," I laughed. He laughed too opening the door for me and closing it firmly behind him, throwing the clothes he was carrying on the floor. Licking his lips, he walked closer to me until it was unbearable not to be touching him.

My hands went under his shirt and he moaned quietly because my fingers were like icicles on his warm flesh. Out of instinct, he pushed me to the wall, grinding his hips into mine. I pushed his shirt up and I was right at the perfect height.

"Holy mother of god!" he shouted as my tongue was wrapped around his nipple, rolling and biting the protruding piece of flesh between my teeth. He was rubbing his body on me, aching and making beautiful sounds, signaling that he indeed was enjoying this too much. I opened my eyes and saw him with his mouth half-open, his eyes looking up and clouded over with lust. I grinned and massaged his right nipple, which was left complaining, earning a squeal.

“Its best to be fair,” I whispered on his chest, switching nipples, focusing my attention to the left one that hadn’t yet been tormented by my merciless mouth. Sebastian grabbed my head and kissed me forcefully, until I thought my lips would bruise.

I pulled away for a second and went to put the clothes in the washing machine. If we came back with the same dirty clothes everybody would suspect why we had taken so long. As I threw the last shirt inside, he grinded into me.
I turned around and he rest his hands on the washing machine, with me in between. He had a very sexy look in his eyes, it was pointless to try and resist. He took off my shirt and threw it on the floor, as he unbuttoned his jeans. Smirking, he grabbed me at my waist and lifted me up on the washing machine.

“Oh no! This is just fucking nasty!” I complained but he just smiled and grazed my neck with his nose, kissing and making his way around my mouth. Okay, I wasn’t going to protest anymore, it was too damn hard to say no to this man.

I wrapped my legs around him and tugged on his hair lightly, feeling his chest rise up and down as it was glued onto mine. He guided himself into me slowly at first. I was so lost that I couldn’t even feel the machine under us. He sped up and I started moaning, trying to spell out his name but apparently the word ‘Sebastian’ was too long to say right this moment.

I rocked my hips along with his while he was pulling in and out so fast and hard. I had never felt this way in my life, such a lust building up inside me, playing with the boundaries of orgasmic and painful. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and closed my eyes, letting my mouth hang open, feeling complete in a weird way.
He was skillfully holding and caressing my back, his face lost somewhere close to my ear because I could hear him pant and moan and whisper nonsense. I could feel a thin layer of sweat coming from his statuesque body, rubbing into mine, while my own face felt like I had stayed out in the sun for three hours.
Now he was taking longer, harder strokes and there was an agony in his throat, I felt numb and my muscles contracted, after releasing and I was at last done. Moments later, he came, resting his head on my stomach. I sighed, opening my eyes and watching that blond mass of hair trying to regain its breath.

I ran my fingers through his hair, too happy to hide my smile. He brought his head up and kissed me one final time until he leaned to get our clothes. I put the tiny little shorts back on and helped him button his pants.

“You gotta fix your hair, your psycho brother will see it right away, our monkey business,” he laughed and patted down my hair as best as he could.
“Well its your fault, you had your face in my hair all the time,” I joked, tucking a strand behind my ear.

“Its ‘cuz it smells so good, like fruit or something,” he said, leaning in and taking in the scent. I let my hand rest on his chest for a while, savoring the heat it radiated.

“What if... we told Rachel about us?” I asked, wondering what his reaction would be.

“It would be a catastrophe, he’d fucking hang me!”

“So this means we’re not exclusive?” My voice was raised slightly as I said that, I wouldn’t be so surprised if he was just fooling around with me and wanted me only for fucking.

He laughed. “Look, we couldn’t be dating because he would know. But I wouldn’t like to be seeing another girl, I like you and I like having sex with you. And we’re friends.”

“Then the feeling’s mutual,” I agreed, standing on my tip-toes and biting his bottom lip. He chuckled and smacked my ass as I turned to put the now clean clothes in the basket. Grabbing a handful, he walked ahead of me and up the stairs to the apartment. I was extremely happy, replaying the moment but still wondering about the exclusive thing, since there was still one problem...

His name? Joe. And I hadn’t seen him or called him ever since that breakfast we had. He probably thought I was avoiding him which was partially true. But this was an odd situation. To chose between two guys, one which is jaw-droppingly gorgeous, a crush at first sight kind of thing, but can’t commit thanks to Rachel and another that’s perfect, can commit but is older and probably expects more in me?
Just to think that not to long ago I had no men in my life and now I had two! It was ridiculous, as if my life had turned into a romance novel. Gross!

Sebastian opened the door to the pig sty and everybody was sitting next to each other, with crazy smiles on their face. If I didn’t know better, I would have asked what they smoked because they looked demented, every one of them, especially Scotti, he looked plain scary.

“Um, what happened guys? What’s with the... Faces?” Sebastian asked hesitantly, getting closer to them.

Scotti averted his gaze to Sebastian while Robert was clapping his legs for some reason, like a retard.

“We. Are fucking gonna. Record! We will be getting signed this week!” Scotti screamed, jumping off the couch and onto the floor.
Rachel had a wide grin plastered on his face but I waved a hand, there was no reaction or sign of emotion. Great.

“Yeah, and its all thanks to Bon Jovi!” Snake added. “And me of course, since I know him, you can thank me later.”

I laughed and hugged Snake out of the blue. He was taken aback and stood like a statue, not doing anything. I let him go and sat on Rachel’s lap. He was still frozen. I pulled onto his hair and flicked his nose ring but nothing...

All of a sudden he leaped up, making me fall off his lap and land on my back on the floor. Looking at him, he was still doing nothing but standing. After a while, he finally spoke.

“Jesus fucking Christ! Motherfucker! Fucking suck my fucking dick this is happening!”

He was shouting so loud I had to cover my ears, plus, his little speech kept getting more vulgar as Sebastian tried covering his mouth. Usually, Rachel wasn’t the one to curse... but I guess he was excited or something.
Ignoring Robert’s invisible drumming, I went inside and grabbed the phone, dialing the number on the crumbled napkin from the dinner. Taking a deep breath, I listened to the irritating beeping noise.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for taking so long but I in three days I'm starting my exams at the stupid idiotic university... anyway. Thanks to all my readers.