Sweet Little Sister

Bye

I had thrown the few clothing I owned into a suitcase, I had even borrowed clothes from the guys. My mind kept replaying the moment when Rachel said it was convenient, me going to Los Angeles with Joe.
Okay, so he had probably come around to me being with him... except there was one problem, I felt nothing for him after everything with Sebastian. And Sebastian still hadn't spoken to me, he left the apartment and must have come back really late because I never heard any noise.

I checked on Rachel, he was sleeping on his stomach, lost in a sea of blankets. Across him was Sebastian, sleeping as well, looking like an angel, even more breath-taking than usual. It was too late to take back my actions because I was already walking to his bed. I sat there, looking at him for a long time.
He was a peace full sleeper, not like the time he had crashed in my bed drunk, hogging all the space.

My fingertips touched the ends of his hair, which had gone a bit dry and yellow from the sun. I knew he was an arrogant man, you could see just by his movements, even in his sleep he knew he had them all dazzled.
Sure, he wasn't a bastard, he was one of the funniest and most outgoing guys I had met, but there was more, stuff he never showed. Except in his singing. The ferocity, the hurt, the emotion.

Hesitantly, I got up and gathered my stuff from the living room, leaving the apartment without anybody being awake to say goodbye. I couldn't say I hadn't seen that one coming, I was just a human in the way according to Rachel.

Joe was there on his motorcycle, smiling, getting up and taking my stuff, wrapping it securely on the sides. He turned and held me, kissing my face lightly. He seemed to be so happy that he couldn't see how pissed off I looked.
I sat behind him and nuzzled into his leather jacket, trying to keep my mind off the freezing cold that seemed to shut my brain down. It was a dark day, that reminded nothing of the holiday season.
The sky was grey and moody, quite like myself and I could smell the cold. People usually made fun of when I said I could smell the cold, but it was true, when the temperature dropped, there was always a difference in the smell of things. At least, that was my opinion on that, not saying it actually was a fact.

The drive seemed to span on for ages, I felt like I was frozen onto the back of Joe while he was so cool and all, with his gorgeous hair tangling themselves in my eyelashes.

At last, I could see Newark airport, it sure was huge. It was the first time I'd be flying but I didn't give a damn, I just wanted to get out of here and sort things out. Maybe forget about Sebastian... or forget about Joe. Certainly forget about Rachel since he had proven to be the most asshole of them all.

Neither of us was speaking as we got out tickets, he must have thought I was upset about leaving my brother. The airport was so faceless, white, glass and escalators everywhere and tax free shopping that interested neither Joe nor I...

Boarding the plane, he asked if I wanted to sit by the window. I just shrugged, taking the seat by the tiny little window and looking out at what was New Jersey. It wasn't the nicest place but I was sure going to miss it.
I sighed and buckled my seat-belt, withing Joe do the same.

"Thank you for coming with me, it means a lot," he said in a quiet tone and met my lips with his own. His sweet, warm mouth was more than inviting and I quickly got lost in the moment, forgetting a) this was a public place, b) there was a kid right across and c) Sebastian.
My hand grazed his crotch and he immediately moaned in surprise. He broke apart in an exasperated way and gave me a funny look.

"Since when do you get hands-on?" he said mischievously, tearing his eyes apart only to check on the little kid that thankfully hadn't seen a thing.

Oh yeah... he still thought I was a virgin. And he had just experienced me being less subtle. Great now I had to think of some lie about all this.

"I-I don't... I just thought it might be good," I stated. He laughed, rolling his eyes.

"I'm not rushing you into anything baby," he said and leaned his head back, holding my hand and closing his eyes. I silently huffed, how could someone be so good? It was almost unbearable.

Why can't he just be a horny jackass like Sebastian?
♠ ♠ ♠
Image
The things I would do to these two... anyway.
comments=love=updates

This chapter was a filler.