Sweet Little Sister

The city

Seven boring hours later, the plane had descended and I had to put my seat belt again. Joe was sleeping, he had been sleeping during most of the flight, making me even more bored, since I had nobody to talk to. At least, if I were with my brother or his friends, there'd be something to laugh about.

I could see the airport's asphalt as the plane shook lightly. I touched Joe's shoulder, nudging him a tiny bit so he could wake up. He opened his eyes lazily and grinned from ear to ear. At last, we had landed, finally being on steady ground and not up in the clouds.

"We're here," he said enthusiastically.

We got our stuff together and headed out, through the maze of terminals and people. I felt like a deer caught in headlights, everything, even though looking the same, was different. The people, the air, the sky... the whole lot.
I found my suitcase as it went in circles round and round. Joe ran to get his and I stood still for a moment.
God they were going fast.

I eyed my suitcase as it once again was ready to pass right by my eyes. I lunged for it but it pulled me with it and I was struggling to unhook it from the grasp of all the other bags and shit. I pulled and pulled but it would barely move, while being on the moving ramp the whole time. Suddenly, I realized I was about to go through those drapes, along with other suitcases.

I freaked out 'cuz I was sure I would get stuck in there.

"Shit!" I screamed and closed my eyes, still hanging on my luggage.

I felt a hard tug around my ankles and I was pulled back, me and my suitcase. I opened my eyes and started laughing.

"These things only happen to you, don't they?" Joe asked, barely able to control his laughter. Quite a big crowd had in LA's busiest airport. Once again, I was making a fool of myself, this time in a new state.

I giggled and swung the bag over my shoulder.

"Where are we going?"

"My friend Chuck rented a place out for me, its almost right on the Sunset boulevard, we could drop our stuff there and go out."

I nodded in excitement, I was going to go to a place that I always dreamed of going to. Where I could just sit and watch people pass by. Because let's face it, New Jersey wasn't that great.
He hailed a cab and gave the directions, North Clark street, where the apartment was. I moved across the car's leather back seat and stared out of the window, while he held my hand. It was beautiful.

Despite the traffic, it was amazing to look at all these people, each of them different but all just minding their business, walking around, having fun, talking. I already felt my cheeks hurting from the constant smile plastered on my face, maybe coming here with Joe wasn't such a bad idea after all.

The noise didn't sound that bad, cars, voices and music seemed to make Los Angeles the place it was. My legs were trembling with excitement. Joe would sometimes show me places, the Roxy, the walk of fame, all these from the luxury of being in a cab.

The traffic got worse and we were waiting at a red light.

"See, this is the Whisky A Go-Go, we're right here, on the left."

The Whisky was cool-looking, I could tell from the band posters. I was guessing that later on the day, cool characters would hang out inside and outside, checking the crowds. The building had its name in red letters, which probably lighted up at night.

The car turned and this street was more quiet compared to the boulevard. A few moments later, it stopped and the driver, which wasn't American obviously, got payed.

I pushed my luggage out and stared at the complex I was going to be staying in. There were many bushes and plants in the front of the building and small steps, which we followed. To my right, there was a big swimming pool which most of the apartments faced.

We climbed up the set of stairs to the third floor. It looked like a quiet place and it was nice too. Joe took a key out of his pocket and giggled the lock and the door opened easily after that.
I walked in behind him.

The room was white and simple, with a kitchen that had a big glass window looking down at a garden. The only appliances in the kitchen were a fridge and a stove, which were more than enough for me.
I dumped my bag aside and checked out the rest of the rooms. There was a bedroom, with a bed in it, thank god because I wouldn't want to be sleeping on the floor. Also, there was a closet, with some old coat hangers inside.

The bathroom was across the bedroom, it had blue walls and white tiles, with a small mirror mounted over the sink. The shower was almost identical to the one we had at grandma's place, tiny.

I skipped back to the kitchen, looking for Joe.

He waved through a window, so I followed, opening a small balcony door. He was very calm, taking in the scenery. It was all buildings after buildings but I loved it, I really did.

He let his cigarette drop and turned to me. He moved his arms and snaked them around my waist, pulling me closer. I let my head rest against his chest, inhaling his scent.

My fingers toyed the gentle curls in his hair as he sighed, leaning against the wall. Even for December, it was warm and for once, I wasn't freezing my ass off, even though I hid my hands in Joe's jacket.
My mouth grazed his, unable to wait any longer. His thin, soft lips collided with mine as he held on to my face. I opened for him, letting his tongue slip inside sweetly and he explored every nook and cranny in there. My hands massaged his sides, running up and down his stomach and ribs.
He moaned into my mouth, bucking his hips lightly in mine. I deepened the kiss as our tongues fought for dominance and I started pulling him inside, into the bedroom. I took his jacket off and threw it on the floor.

He seemed taken aback but gladly kept things up by trailing kisses all over my neck and playing with the hem of my shirt.

I pushed back onto the mattress, the only thing in here. I leaned close to him and pulled his shirt over his head. I watched as his chest went up and down. He was so gorgeous, looking like he really worked out a lot. He wasn't just a skinny thing like Sebastian, his chest was rock hard and had a six-pack to drool over.

I massaged his chest, nipping and kissing wherever I could find. He wiggled and moaned as I did so. Slowly, he placed his hands on my waist as I was sitting on top of him. He flipped me over so I was lying on my back.

My baggy shirt was easy to come off. And just when he was about to touch me or kiss me or god knows what, there was a sharp knock on the door.

His head jerked and he stopped any movement.

"Just ignore it," I said and went to kiss him.

Knock, knock, knock, knock!

"Damn it," he mumbled, rolling his eyes and getting up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update!
I'd appreciate comments because I'm also working on other stories on here, check them out if you want (Six Days of Sick and I've Heard There Was A Secret Chord), so feedback is more than welcome.

Who do you think is at the door? Think outside the box.