Sweet Little Sister

A party?

The place they were staying was worse than I thought. It was located in a cheap motel, where business men take hookers to spend the night at. Rachel, oh so casually strutted past women who wore clothes resembling swimsuits.

He hit the door a couple of times, he could see I was nervous being around here. I was sure that everybody around here thought I was a prostitute of some sort.

Snake opened the door, taken aback by seeing me here out of the blue.

“Baby how did you find him?” he asked, amused.

“I just asked around for the biggest dicklicker new in town… they told me where he was staying.”

He burst into laughter, holding his sides while Rachel glared at me in a non-intimidating way.

I walked inside and it was like a scene from the apocalypse, probably after the four horsemen had destroyed everything in their path. Robert waved, he was busy eating what looked like a box of donuts.
My eyes scanned the place until they fell on the figure lying stomach-down on the bed, watching cartoons intently.

His gaze momentarily met mine but he quickly focused back on the screen, not even greeting me with a grunt or any kind of salute. It was like I hadn’t seen him in three years when it had just been a couple of days.

Of all clothes, he was wearing shorts. Why, oh why was he wearing shorts? His skinny, long legs seemed to go on for miles and miles and I couldn’t help but stare while Rachel was discussing something with Snake and Robert. It was impossible not to look at him, he had captured me once again.

I was too caught up in Bazland when I realized he was staring right back at me, with a not so friendly look in his eyes.

I shrugged it off and settled right beside him on the bed. I thought, if I didn’t want to raise suspisions by the others, I might as well act as cool as ice.

Robert was saying something about a chick next-door, so I seized the opportunity.

“Hey… how are you?”

Another death glare. Jesus…

“Are you not going to talk to me?”

A grunt. What was he, a caveman?

“I don’t think I should apologize or anything like that…” I whispered, “but just so you know, I haven’t slept with Joe.”

Our eyes connected so strongly that I was very tempted to look away.

“I don’t fucking care if he’s screwing you,” he hissed, checking the guys before speaking again. “I’m not risking the chance of fucking up the band, if your brother find-”

“What are you guys saying about me?”
I jumped a foot up from my seat when Rachel popped in and i thought my heart was going to explode out of my chest.

“What shouldn’t I find out?” he asked, looking at us suspiciously.

Fuck, what to say now? Oh my god, I’m so screwed, I was always a bad lair.

“Great, now there’s no choice!” Sebastian shouted. “We gotta tell him!”

Rachel looked like he was on the verge of a stroke and I probably looked the same too.

“Man, we wanted it to be a surprise but… okay, we’re throwing a party for you!”
Sebastian smiled widely and he looked frightening. I thought he was going to dish everything out and that would have been the end of me.

“A party…? Why?” he asked dumb-founded.

“Yeah, why for him and not for us?” Snake asked, crossing his arms and looking pissed.

“Uh… because… if it weren’t for Rachel, we wouldn’t have had lyrics for the songs…?” Sebastian added, looking unsure about the party justification.

“Gee man, thanks!” Rachel said, beaming. He then proceeded to hug Baz very tightly, then adding the macho pats on the back. “You’re the best friend a guy could have.”

I almost choked on air upon hearing that. Sure, best friends that fuck your sister, can’t get any better. Snake didn’t look too convinced by all this but Robert was clapping and everything.

“So where is this party,” Snake asked quizzically, narrowing his eyes.

Sebastian and I exchanged glances. His mouth moved but nothing came out, so I just thought of the only bar I knew of in Los Angeles.

“The Whisky!”
Rachel’s mouth opened. “The Whisky! Oh my fucking god, how did you manage to book a party for me at the Whisky?”

“We pulled some strings…” I mumbled. Shit…

I went to the kitchen and splashed some water on my face, like it would help this situation.

“Now we have to throw a party at the Whisky for him!” Sebastian hissed behind me.

“Well soooorry, you started the party thing! We can’t just go there now, they won’t even let us in!” I screeched a bit too loud.

Rachel smirked at us. “I will leave you two figure out whatever arrangements you’re doing for the strippers!”

“yeah dude, you do that,” Sebastian said, smiling at him. As soon as Rachel turned around, his face darkened as I mouthed ‘strippers’. This was going to be the biggest catastrophe of all time.

“This is going to be the biggest catastrophe of all time…” I whispered.

“Actually… I have an idea.”
I gave him an odd look but he grabbed my hand and pulled me right out the door, shouting to Rachel that we had to go figure out the VIP list. Amazingly, he fell for it.

We were walking down Sunset boulevard, I could tell by the way Sebastian walked that he was trying to come up with something… or remember a thing he had forgotten. We walked until I stopped for a moment, to catch my breath.

“We can’t afford wasting time,” he said, stopping and looking at me. His gaze was hard until it softened a bit.

I bit my lip, hesitating to make a move, he wouldn’t want that anyway. So instead of a heated make-out session, I ran along, wondering where the hell he was taking me. I almost fell onto him when he stopped abruptly, in front of a telephone booth.

“Perfect,” he mumbled to himself.

“What, we’ll call him and tell him its cancelled?”

He rolled his eyes and pointed to what was taped on the walls of the booth. I looked at him for a long time.

“Please don’t tell me you are serious!” I shouted but he just took the poster off and rolled it up, putting it under his arm. This by far had to be the most moronic thing I was about to witness.

After a couple of blocks, I saw that we were right across the Whisky.

“Sebastian, its-”

“Just play along.”

We crossed the street and walked in a little alleyway, probably at what was the Whisky’s back entrance, reserved for musicians.

Sebastian knocked on the big black metal door loudly, until it opened. A while later, a very displeased, middle-aged man appeared. He was wearing a faded fedora on his head and everything else was leather. Leather pants, leather jacket, leather shoes.

“Hello sir,” Sebastian said in a cheerful voice.

“Whatcha want kid?” the man grunted, looking intimidating while he squinted to take a look at us.

“We’re here for the Make A Wish Foundation, I’m sure you’ve already set everything up and-”

“What?” he shouted. “Set up for what?”

“Why you didn’t receive the letter, its approved by the governor as well? Oh my… this will not be good…” Sebastian said, looking at me. I nodded, looking very appauled.

The man shifted his weight to his other leg, looking confused. “What do you mean, the governor? Why is he involved with your foundation?”

Sebastian leaned towards the man. “This is between you and I… but its his son. He’s been diagnosed with terminal cancer… and he was born retarded.”

I struggled to keep myself from laughing. Sebastian was a born actor, he said these things without chuckling or anything. The man on the other hand seemed to buy every lie Baz was feeding him.

“I never received no letter, probably that bitch, my ex-wife threw it… to make a fool out of me,” he mumbled more to himself. “When is it?”

“Tonight of course, its even on our poster.” Sebastian showed the man the poster he had taken off earlier, promoting the Make A Wish Foundation, but of course, there was no mention of date or party on it. With just words, he had convinced this man that he had to throw a party for a retarded, dying kid.

“Shit, its our busiest tonight, its New years!”

Sebastian pretended to be in big thought. “Well… you could close it in for the regulars but let the VIPs in, also good for publicity,” he said, winking in sly way.

The man laughed. “You right boy, sounds like a plan. Now, let me tell ya, I’ll go and get it ready. And please, don’t let it slip to the governor, if you know what I mean… people are always ready to backstab around here…”

“That’s a promise sir!” he said, shaking his hand.

The door closed and I exhaled loudly. It was almost suicidal, what he had just done. If the owner found out in any way, our bodies would be found in a ditch the next day…
♠ ♠ ♠
Update yeah!!! Next one is coming up soon 'cuz its really fun. Feedback?
Comments=more minutes of topless Sebastian Bach