Sweet Little Sister

The day after

Having a partied out brother and everybody else just a bit tipsy wasn’t such a good idea. Scotti, Sebastian and I could only stare while Joe sat on his motorcycle, looking at us. The three of us were the only ones that knew about the drugs and it should stay that way, more people knowing would mean more problems.

“Hi,” I mumbled, slightly trembling from the anxiety and the cold.

“Hey,” he said, looking me straight in the eye. He looked like he was in an awkward situation, which was the truth.

After a while of complete silence he spoke. “Why didn’t you come back home?”

“I… I found the guys and we decided to go out…”

He tested me, whether I was telling the truth or not. “Had a good time?”

I nodded, not keen on revealing where exactly we had gone. Right when I thought everything would be fine, Rachel thought it was time to take part in this conversation.

“Dude, its my sister! Back off!” he screamed in a creepy voice. Then he stood still without even blinking his eyes. Scotti managed to grab him before he could hit his empty head on the pavement.

“Can I see you tomorrow…?” came the question I was dreading to hear.

“Yeah… drop by in the morning… anyway, I have to go and put these guys to sleep… I’ll see you.” He must have realized that I was acting weird. I went to hug him, just to keep things more normal but he turned his head and caught me off-guard, kissing me on the lips in a way that made it impossible to avoid.

Despite being in this situation, I wasn’t even thinking of him kissing me. I wasn’t even living it, as if a plug inside me had been pulled out. So I pulled away and mumbled a goodnight, following the guys the room.
Sebastian had seen the kiss but he didn’t seem to care, they were all very busy carrying Rachel up the stairs.

After struggling to open the door, I crashed beside my brother’s body because let’s face it, he wouldn’t have approved me sleeping beside anybody else. Even in his unconscious state, he would notice my absence and would hunt every male in here to find me. So cuddling next to Sebastian was out of the question.

I didn’t bother taking my clothes off; I just lay in bed as I felt it spin around. I hadn’t even had much to drink but I guess it was because of everything that happened. Sex in alleys, a drug-dealer boyfriend and the life in Los Angeles… gosh. I knew I couldn’t avoid Joe forever, I should be a man and just tell him I wanted nothing to do with him.

Right now, all I wanted was to sleep…

**

Mmmm… so warm. There’s a pair of arms around me… Wait, I feel two sets of arms. Nah, probably just my imagination…

“Uh…” I heard someone groan in my ear. Sounded vaguely familiar.

I pushed aside the annoying voice and drifted back into the semi-conscious state of mind, where I could hear the sounds around me and not understand shit and still partially sleep for a tiny bit longer.

A giggle.
This time I shot my eyes open and came face to face, or more correctly, face to shoulder with someone I didn’t know. I squinted harder, realizing this person had no shirt on. Holy shit what did I do last night?
My head was so confused, I struggled for answers but still, the last thing I remembered was falling asleep next to Rachel.

My vision was starting to clear up now and I was alert.

There were indeed two sets of arms around me. Someone was spooning me for fuck’s sake, their arms were snaked around my waist.
I escaped out of the death trap and stumbled out of the bed. And now it was the time for some serious freaking out.

A fucking naked chick was right beside my spot. A woman with no clothes on, right beside my brother. I wasn’t going to question whether those two had sex because currently, Rachel was tangled up in a sheet and wasn’t wearing a shirt.
And I sure as hell wasn’t going to check if he was wearing any underwear.

Uninvited-to-bed person number two was sleeping face-down on the pillow. By the hair, I knew it was Snake. Asswrench, just wait until you wake up, oh just wait until Rachel finds out.

Robert, Scotti and Sebastian were curled up against the couch, half on the couch it-self and half on the floor. It was quite cute to watch but there was business to attend to.

I nudged Sebastian.

“Mmm,” he mumbled.

“Baz, wake up,” I whispered, shaking him ever-so-lightly. He moved to his other side, with his back to me.
I continued shaking him but nothing worked. He probably thought I was his mother. Okay, that could change fast enough.

With the little space left, I sat on him and started shaking him by the shoulders.

“Sebastian! There’s a naked whore in the room!” I finally shouted.

Lazily, he opened his eyes, casting a look around him. Seeing that there were no naked women around him, he went back to sleep.

Irritated even more, I went to wake up Rachel. He would pay for all this, with a hangover to remember forever.
I kicked him on his shin. He let out a muffled cry but didn’t bother to move. My next move was waking up the hooker or whatever she was. She was still asleep but I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her off the bed, until she was awake but not alert, so I dragged her straight out the door, throwing a sheet at her, as if that would save her dignity.

Rachel was rubbing his eyes. Well, hello sleeping beauty. Not.

“Goodmorning,” he mumbled as if everything were normal.

I gave him a strong look of disapproval.

“What the fuck’s wrong with you baby?”

Rolling eyes. “Let me think… oh yeah, I woke up next to a naked hooker and that thing!”
I pointed to Snake, still sleeping soundly. By now, Sebastian, Scotti and Rob were awake.

Rachel glanced at Snake, then slightly lifted the sheet he was tangled in. He seemed to be in thought.

“That explains a lot…”
He jumped out of bed before I could even have time to cover my eyes and casually strolled into the bathroom.

“Jesus Christ,” I whispered.

“I’m hungry,” said Scotti.

“I don’t care,” Sebastian answered.

They both turned their heads to me and I looked at them quizzically.

“What they mean is you should go get some breakfast!” Rob explained.

Without a word, I grabbed some money lying on the floor and went to walk out the door but surprisingly, Scotti was following me. I just let it be, I didn’t care… The hooker was sleeping right outside the door, it was disturbing but I also let that be. I had reached a point where I knew the craziness would just keep coming so why complain?

There was a small bakery around the corner if I remembered correctly. I just took a loaf of bread, we couldn’t afford anything else really.

“So… I noticed stuff…” said Scotti out of the blue.

“Noticed what?” I asked cautiously.

“Things going on with you and a certain band member maybe.”

Shit. “Look, it just happened okay? Please don’t tell Rachel! He will kill me!”

“Actually he would kill him, we both know he’s a ladies man… I mean, sure, he’s not the most good-looking but he can get some ass.”

I laughed. “Scotti, he’s not good-looking? He’s the most perfect human being I’ve ever seen!”

He laughed even harder than me. “Now you’re exaggerating, Snake is not a fucking male model!”

I was about to speak but I shut my mouth. Wow, things were getting even more complicated than what I thought…
I simply smiled innocently and remained silent for the rest of the walk back. Everybody had gathered around the bed when we got back, it was the only place for all of us to eat.

I was munching on a piece of bread when Scotti spoke.

“Rachel, man, what would you do if one of us screwed your sister?”

I half-choked but it was nothing compared to what happened to Rachel. He had Sebastian pat him on the back to hard because he couldn’t breathe.

“What the fuck are you trying to imply?” he eventually asked, while fuming.

“Dude, nothing, I’m just asking. What if let’s say… Snake slept with your sister?”

“What the fuck did you do to my little sister?” Rachel asked, looking at Snake like he was going to skin him.

“I swear to god, I’ve done nothing!” he said, throwing his arms up in the air. “Nothing!”

“Completely hypothetical, that’s what I’m being,” Scotti explained.

To me, he was being a total shit.
“I don’t like this conversation…” said Rachel. “If any of you even think about doing stuff to my sister, then that’s the end of that person being in the band. Family is off limits, I’m not the one fucking your sisters or mothers or aunts!”

Complete silence from everybody.

“Its just sick… its like if one of you was gay and hit on me!” Rachel went on. “We have to make an agreement here, if anybody ever fucks around with a relative, girlfriend and whatever, well, it shouldn’t stay a fucking secret. The guilty must pay the price… but since there’s no screwing going around, then let’s not speak about this ever again… Ever.”

More silence.

Suddenly staying with Joe didn’t seem like a bad idea.

I heard Rob move a tiny bit and whisper in Sebastian’s ear. “Dude, who’s gay? Is somebody trying to get up Rachel’s ass?”

Why have I gotten myself involved with a herd of morons?
♠ ♠ ♠
:D
comments=boy on boy action in the next chapter haha