Sweet Little Sister

Almost stuck inside

I went to our tiny little bathroom, locking the door and stripping off, letting the water on so it wouldn't be freezing cold. I always had a thing about temperature, I was most of the times cold, looking for a jacket or some hoodie.

The water cascaded over me, I needed the water in order to wake up and get my shit in gear, like study, clean, cook, wait for grandma to get back from work and maybe if I was lucky... or unlucky, go out with my brother and his friends.

I wrapped a towel around me, plugging in the hair dryer, which was the most popular appliance in the house, since us siblings both had long hair and fought over it 24/7. Well, we fought all the time but it was mostly just sibling fights. Grandma always complained that she had two grandsons, not one, I acted like a boy, she said... and I should find my femininity soon or else I would never accomplish something in life.

I slipped on a fresh pair of pants and some faded old band shirt. With flip-flops on my feet, I went to my room in search of my school bag and my homework for the day.

"Hey baby!" I heard Rachel shout.

"Stop calling me baby, you're only 2,5 years older than me!" I shouted back, not in the mood to find him in the house and start fighting once again.

They called me baby to pick on me, it all started when they stumbled on some old photo album, where I was a toddler, salivating all over myself. Embarrassing, I know.

At last, I found the worksheets, so I walked to the kitchen table, the only place that had enough space for writing and homework.
Rachel was getting beers out of the fridge for some reason.

"Why so many beers?" I asked.

"We have company stupid!" he teased, rolling his eyes at me.

"Well, you never serve your friends, you make them get up."

He stepped closer to me. "Can you fucking stop making a fool of myself, we really need this guy to join our band and sing."

"What guy?" I asked.

"God you're so fucking dumb, he's right over there Anna!"

He pointed and I turned around, looking at the living room. A young guy with long blond hair was sitting across Snake, talking about stuff.
My jaw pretty much dropped to the ground, he most certainly was the hottest guy I had ever seen in my life, let alone in my house. I watched stunned as the guy got up and thanked Rachel for the beer.

He had long legs, he was tall and he flipped his hair to one side of his face. I closed my mouth the moment he glanced around the room and saw me. He gave me a second of his attention while Scotti barged in through the front door.

"Hey baby," he told me. I glared at him, finding a plastic bottle full of water, and threw it straight at him.
It hit him right between his eyes and he stumbled for a second, before rubbing his head in pain. I heard the blond god laugh slightly, while Rachel looked like he was going to kill me because I was embarrassing him in front of the insanely hot guy.

I sat closer to them shyly, pushing Rob so I could fit on the couch.

"So you're new here?" Rachel asked the god.

"Yeah, just moved from the Bahamas," he said. Oh my, his voice was perfect, like an angel's but much more bad boy style. And his facial features looked even more perfect from this close. Plump but small lips, a perfect nose and beautiful eyes.

"I thought you were Canadian," Rob said.

"Yeah, but I moved out a few years ago with my folks... you know. And now I'm finishing high school."

"High school?" asked Snake.

"Yeah, final year, the school's just around the corner from here."

My heart jumped almost out of my chest, my school was around the corner, I was also finishing high school... could I be so lucky?

"Isn't that where you go baby?" Scotti asked me, still red between his eyes.
I turned red when the god looked at me with a curious face. My mouth opened but my voice sounded too dry, I had to cough 3 or 4 times to set it out straight.

"Um, yeah, that's where I go, I'm finishing as well," I said as the words clumsily came out of my mouth.

"So, Sebastian, you wanna go out or something?" Rachel asked him, getting up.

"Yeah, that'd be fucking cool," the god named Sebastian said. Wow what a perfect name for such a perfect guy.

They grabbed their coats and were almost out of the door when Snake, thank god, turned to Rachel and asked him if I was coming.
Rachel turned and gave me a look, he shrugged, so Snake threw me his jacket and motioned for me to come over. The six of us squeezed into Rachel's old car, once again this must have been my lucky day because I got to sit right next to Sebastian.

He smiled at me for a second. The music blasted Led Zeppelin and they all started singing with Sebastian the best of the lot, duh, he was the singer after all.

We drove down to a bar, they all promised they would get me drinks, even though I wasn't legal.

Perks of having an older brother.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments=love