Sweet Little Sister

Makin' a mess

"Ummm... I think I'm drunk," I said, resting my head on the dirty round table. We were in this slimy bar for two hours, testing each other with tequila shots and bottles of whiskey.

"Why do you say that?" Scotti asked.

"Cuz I see two fucking Robs spinning around me."
They laughed harder, banging their fists on the wood making the glasses rattle against the violent moves.

"Baby is gonna be out cold tomorrow!" Sebastian exclaimed, laughing and sipping on his drink.

Our eyes connected and I swept all the drinks off the table.

"You don't know me! Don't call me baby!" I shouted and got up to my feet, stumbling to find something to hang from.

Thankfully, Rachel was trying to hit on some girl or else he would have killed me, I shouldn't treat their singer bad because he was their only chance of becoming something.

I ran to the bathroom, knowing I was going to be sick. It sure needed a bit more light in here, a coat of paint wouldn't harm matters too.
The first stall I found, I rushed to it, my head connecting to the white porcelain that had turned yellow through the course of time. My stomach made it clear that I had had too much tonight, emptying everything I had drunk, burning my throat as the liquids exited the wrong way.

My hands were holding onto the toilet seat as if my life depended on it, I could see my knuckles turn white from the strength I was using.

I closed my eyes and tried to remember what day it was today... wait, it wasn't today anymore, it was well past midnight so this was tomorrow that had now turned into today. I sighed, knowing that whatever I was thinking didn't make sense.

"You like causing scenes?"
I bit my lip, knowing who's voice that was. I knelt lower, my head now in between my legs, looking at Sebastian upside down. He looked angry but he started laughing by how my body was positioned right now.

"Get up, Rachel will be looking for you," he said and pulled me up.

It was all too fast, the sheer speed of it made me nauseous again and it begun in slow motion. I felt the muscles in my stomach tighten and Sebastian's face cringe as his hands slowly started moving, trying to protect himself from what was about to happen.

Fucking projectile vomit, thankfully liquid and not in chunks was flying through the air with one specific target, his shirt.
He screamed and I screamed, as it landed on him. It was gross and I barely knew him. His eyes were glazed with anger and disgust. He looked like he was gonna blast out of here.

He took his leather jacket off, then his shirt.

I stared with amazement at how gorgeous the rest of him was. Simple, clean muscles, lean arms, flat stomach, not some buff guy but plain thin.

"You can have the fucking shirt," he said angrily, throwing the now wet from water shirt to me as he put on his jacket, looking very rock n'roll with just bare flesh underneath.

I was all alone in the bathroom, staring back at the blank reflection of myself on the mirror. I looked hopeless... and I had school in a few hours. Fuck.

I threw some water on my face and walked to the table, with Megadeth roaring above my ears.

...Imagine you were at my station
And you brought your motor to me
Your a burner yeah a real motor car
Said you wanna get your order filled
Made me shiver when I put it in
Pumping just wont do ya know luckily for you...


Rachel took one good look at me and rolled his eyes.

"You look like shit, you know."

"Thanks for your kind words," I told him, rubbing my freezing arms until someone would give me their jacket. Thankfully, Rachel was the first to notice, sighing and taking his jacket for me and swinging it over my shoulders.

"Wow... its fucking 7 in the morning," Snake said. "Damn, I hate Thursdays."

"Fuck, don't you two have school?" Rob asked referring to Sebastian and I, his tone half serious and sort of indicating that we were still the youngest and actually had school, unlike them.

"We can drive you now, baby you can sleep on the drive there," Rachel proposed, holding me firmly as we walked out. I closed my eyes as he put me in the car carefully.

I fell asleep in a matter of seconds, with the light purring of the engine as a lullaby... and a silent Sebastian beside me.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments=love