Sweet Little Sister

Tripping on his tongue

Rachel stopped to get me some coffee, sometimes he could be considerate and caring, just like any older brother. But usually he was just plain normal, a goof ball that did stupid things and pulled pranks on everybody.

"So baby, are you doing anything tonight?" Snake asked suggestively, being sure that Rachel was still far from hearing distance.

"Its still morning, how am I supposed to know you prick?" I answered through gritted teeth.

"Dude, we all know she has no life, she ain't got no plans," Scotti laughed, making Sebastian snicker. I frowned, sinking in my seat.

"Aww look, baby is pissed," Rachel cooed, opening the driver's door.

"Shut the fuck up hermaphrodite," I said through a clear throat. Rachel turned around and stared at me, looking as if he'd pour the burning coffee on my face. I cringed, waiting for my facial features to be boiled but it didn't happen afterwards.

They started their merciless picking on Rachel and the hermaphrodite joke but he was too smart to keep his mouth shut. He fired back, plainly stating about how Scotti still sleeps with a teddy, how Rob had once hit on an old lady when he was drunk and how Snake had ended up running bottomless in a football game.
Since nobody really knew much about Sebastian yet, they couldn't really reveal any dirty little secret.

Too bad...

The tires screeched and stopped outside Snake's house. The guys jumped out, opening the garage door, revealing their little studio. It looked more like some hobo's living space but I wasn't in the mood to open my big fat mouth.

Making myself cozy, I went to the kitchen, getting myself a big cup of water for my hangover. I closed my eyes and rested my head on the counter, stretching my arms out and flexing my muscles.

A set of hands held my waist firmly but not harshly, out of nowhere.

Unfazed, I spoke.

"Snake, get your mofo hands off me 'cuz this is just getting old, okay?"

I felt hair by my ear. "I'm not Snake."

I had a sharp intake of breath, spinning round and coming face to face with Sebastian. I was petrified by this, stuff like this never happened. Never in my life had a guy I liked responded to me. I was always used to having crushed that remained secret until I had a new crush.

My eyes must have bulged out big time because he looked at me weirdly for a sec. His eyes scanned me carefully, closing in to the distance. I felt numb, he was only inches away, breathing in my own air.
His cheek almost rubbed mine. When he spoke, he was so close I could hear his tongue roll around his mouth.

"I'll see you after practise."

He left and I immediately let my arms and legs fall, like a rag doll. I closed my eyes and considered screaming from excitement. Right when I was about to smile to myself, Rachel came inside, in search of guitar pick.

"You look strange," he noticed. "Are you sick?"

Yeah, love sick you dumb-ass. Instead of speaking, I just hugged him, so thankful that he had such wonderful friends and an insanely gorgeous new singer. Rachel was dumbfounded, we never really had moments like these.

"Are you flipping?" he asked seriously. Before I could answer and maybe even confess, Rob popped in, probably looking for Rachel.

"Ewww incest. C'mon guys, you can get laid, don't be desperate enough to bang your own sibling!" he joked. We laughed and he picked up his bass, leaving me alone to face the music.

I couldn't wait for the practise to be over already.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long =)