My god, he was beautiful.

One.

My head felt heavier than my feet. This was my amazing, being wasted. I staggered off the toilet seat and flushed, I guess my hand slipped, because next thing I knew, my hand was stuck. I grunted and pulled my hand out with all my might. Pulling to hard, I fell over into the bathtub and hit my head.

I started to giggle uncontrollably, and touched my head.

“Ow,” then I started to laugh again.

The doorknob was turned.

“Scarlet are you- what the hell happened here?!” His voice boomed in the bathroom.

I looked at the side of the bathroom to see empty booze and a blood-stained sink. I instantly sobered up and my eyes widened. My step-father grabbed me by my hair and I yelped. I looked down, only to feel something heavy come in contact with my cheek. He was just standing there, with his hand raised, a tear rolled down my cheek.

“You stupid little drunk, you're not welcome in my house, leave.”

“W-what?” I stuttered

“I said go, now!” He yelled. I looked at him with my lower lip jutted out. He did nothing but scowl at me.

I dared to not make eye contact and nodded. I dizzily ran to my room holding on to the wall to keep my balance. Just thinking of the events that just took place made me shiver.

My eyes became blurry and a sob escaped form my lips. Leaning against the wall I slid down, and held my head between my legs.

You see, my dad died when I was three and my mum remarried Daniel when I was seven. Then when I was eleven, I received news that my mum was murdered at local drive-by. From there, I broke down, she was my rock, my everything. She was what kept me together. My only family was Daniel. Quite frankly, I never liked him from the beginning.

There was banging on the door, “Why the hell are you still here!?”

I did not need to be told more than three times.
Jesus Christ, he was giving me a head-ache.

I grabbed a backpack and started to stuff clothes in there. I remembered to only pack light, so I only took 2 pairs of pants, four shirts, and put on two sweaters. I put on sneakers and grabbed my sleeping bag. That was probably a necessity. Over the years I managed to save up about six-hundred dollars. This was the emergency I needed this money for.

By now, I was completely sober and aware of what was happening.

Wow, never in a million years would I think that I was going to be kicked out of my own house by my step-father.

I bit the inside of my cheek to hold back my tears and braced myself. I opened my door and glanced at my room, one last time. I walked down the stairs shaking. Once I saw Daniel, I felt the pit of my stomach burning. I shook it off, held up my middle finger and walked out of my former home.

Next stop; the park.
♠ ♠ ♠
Originally an Oli Sykes FanFic, but I decided against it.

Tell me what you think :]