My god, he was beautiful.

Two.

Suddenly my knee hurt badly. Someone grunted and kicked me again.

Oh sweet Jesus, it was all a dream.

I tore the sleeping bag off my body and blinked.

I glanced at the person kicking me. I groaned and fell back, it wasn't a dream.

“Hey, you finally decided to return from eternal damnation.” said a Goth-looking girl.

I nervously chuckled and looked at the kids around me. It was probably four in the morning, what were they doing there.

They all carried their belongings in a plastic garbage bag. Their clothes were some-what clean and they all had some really torn up shoes. At this point I couldn't tell if they were homeless or just in college.

“Were you kicked out or are you just having a little adventure in the park.” A guy said while smirking.

Dude was the cover boy for tall, dark, and handsome.

“Hopefully temporarily kicked out.” I said shrugging.

“What'd you do?”

“Guess,”

“You fucked your mom's boyfriend.” He stated walking away.

I sat there with my jaw dropped to the ground. “Douche has no right to assume shit.” I muttered under my breath

“Don't mind Travis, he's just a little bit-”

“On his period.” I said cutting the Goth chick off.

She chuckled, “I'm Victoria, you may call me Tori if you'd like.”

“Scarlett.” I grabbed her hand and shook it. Maybe she got started, because she tensed up and let go. “So were you kicked out too?”

She shook her head and sighed. “One day I just woke up in the corner of an alley, pants down and my head was really smashed.” I observed her round and small face. She had had long jet-black hair that reached her tiny waist. V-shaped bangs that covered most of her forehead. Her big, round eyes Gray, almost the same color as the concrete under my feet. Her nose was tiny and flat, and her lips were plump and pink. Her skin was like a pale tan. Basically a pale Mexican. Overall, Tori looked half-mexican, half-asian. “Look.” She lifted her bangs to uncover the many scars on her forehead.

I lifted my hand and before I knew it, my fingers were tracing over her scars, then Tori flinched.

“Crap, I'm sorry, my hands have a mind of its own.” I apologized.

“Its alright, I just don't handle people touching me very well. As I was saying, I woke up like that and I couldn't remember anything. Not even my own name. I found a McDonalds and cleaned up. Conveniently, I found a wallet in my pocket with over five-thousand dollars in it, but no I.D. I bought new clothes and and some stuff for my head. I wandered around and found these guys, they provided me with a home and food and I just had to earn some money and pitch in with everyone else.”

I nodded “So this is kinda like a homeless teen thing. How'd you get the name Victoria?”

“Basically, and one of my closest friends I met here told me that the name suited me, it means princess of evil.” She smiled.

“Sweet.” I stopped to sit down. It was still pretty dark out but the sun was starting rise. “So what do most people do for money?” I think I knew the answer.

“Prostitution, stealing, drugs, or you could try to get a real job.” She said meekly.

“First choice sounds good.” I yawned.

“Great, that's where I'm going too. How old are you?” She asked.

“Fifteen, you?”

“About sixteen, seventeen.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I had this written up already, so i decided to post it up.

Comment and Subscribe. Criticize too. I'll give you a golden double stuffed oreo.
:]