Homophobia Is Gay Just Like Frerard

Muffled Tears

I walked home and opened the door to our small house. Mom was asleep on the couch, she was always so tired having to work full time and then some. Bills were costing more and although I protested she still brought me my guitar, Pansy. I sat down next to her and stroked her head. She sighed and opened her eyes slowly. She looked so confused.

“I was at Gee’s for Tea, sorry I didn’t text-“

“What the fuck happened to my baby?” her hand reached out and touched my lip.

“Oh, some douche bag at school, its nothing. The lip ring just makes it more noticeable.” I lied. If anything, the ring made it look better.

We then both got up and went to the kitchen and made hot cocoa before sitting down at the breakfast bar. We’d do this most nights if I had been out. It was our chance to chat. So we mindlessly talked about Mom’s hopeless taste in men, my good taste in Gee and other trivial things like make-up and clothes. Together we washed up the mugs before going to bed.

After doing the usual night time routine, of removing make-up, cleaning teeth, relieve oneself of liquid I crawled into my warm bed where I was to find it hard to sleep.

My mind couldn’t get the image of Gerard’s father out. Something was wrong there, because Gee only said it was words, but I knew it was more. As I came to this, my phone scarred the shit out of me by vibrating so loudly, I answered the call. It was Gerard.

“Hello?” I asked… by now it was gone one in the morning. The only reply was muffled tears. “Gee? You okay?

“nuh… I love you Frankie…” he whispered. Then went back to crying.

“I love you too darling. Please. Why are you crying?”

“I don’t wanna say.” So he didn’t. we just sat there, absently mindlessly saying sweet nothings. Gerard stopped crying after an hour, but it wasn’t until three we decided to hang p and go to sleep.

There was definitely something more. I was going to talk to Gerard in the morning, skip class again and talk, because something as really up and must be really bad to make Gee cry and randomly call me like that.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry at the late-ness. but my sweet readers that are still here, i promise updates will be more frquent and longer.

love to you all!
x