Homophobia Is Gay Just Like Frerard

Fairy Princess Frankie

The night before….

“Frankie, you’re so hard to do…” no it’s not what you’re thinking, “stop squirming,” still not what you think, “Frankie, I will have to sit on you if you don’t stop moving,” Gerard ordered me. His face pulled into the most adorable smile. It was actually hard to believe he was boyfriend.

I was squirming around and acting childishly, so different from my usual self… Not. Gee, my adorable boyfriend of two hours was trying to draw fake tattoos on to me. I already had few, but had some ideas of ones I wanted. Gerard was the most amazing artist I knew and wanted him to design it for me. He said that he needed to draw the design onto me to check it would look okay. The thing is, I’m very ticklish. So cue the squirming.

Bet you all think you’re very stupid and mildly perverted now you know the real meaning behind Gee’s words.

Anyway, Gerard did end up sitting on me, but we were both two horny teenage boys. And before long there was a very long make out session while we rubbed out packages together. It was defiantly the best kiss I’d ever had. But Gerard abruptly ended the kiss and said,

“I’ve got it!”

“What?” I whined, from the lack of kissing and perfect friction between us.

“Awwww, is fwankie upset?” He asked, but I just pouted. He started to mock me before announcing that I should get the inside of my lip tattooed. Weird place? Yes, but my Mom would actually kill me if she saw that I’d got another tattoo or piercing. She would kick me out. And I highly doubt my Mom would look on the inside of my lip.

I was about to say that it was a good idea but Gerard started to kiss me again and we resumed our make-out session. This was the most I’d ever kissed anyone in my whole life, in one fucking day!

But we were rudely interrupted by Mikey with his hand over his eyes.

“Can I look?” He asked naively.

“Sure,” said Gerard and started to kiss me again.

By the high pitch girly scream of ‘ewwwwwww’, rang through the basement, a.k.a. Gee’s room.

“And I’m the gay one,” Stated Gerard who was commenting on Mikey’s scream.

“Shut up!” grunted Mikey trying to be masculine.

“Shut up,” mocked Gerard, and that was the start of a hilarious fight between the Way brothers.

I picked up the pillow that was next to me on the bed and threw at Gerard.

“What the fuck Frank?” He asked.

In response I threw a cushion at him, before Mikey joined in and we had a huge pillow fight. First off me Mikey were a team ‘killing Gerard’ but then Mikey committed mutiny and tried to smfacate* me. But then Gee brought me back to ‘life’ with the kiss of life, i.e. and passion kiss, before Mikey hit him on the head with a pillow. Gerard lost his balance and collapsed on me. My legs flailed around and kicked Mikey, who then fell down.

We were all laid on the bed trying to get our breath back. We were all smokers and had quite shit lung capacity.

“Quits?” asked Gerard, who was still laying on me. His answer was a pillow being thrown through the air at him, but Mikey has bad aim, and it hit me in the face. I picked it up and flung it back to Mikey. Gerard finally got off my stomach and sat up declared that we should stop acting like children.

He then left the room and returned ten minutes later with a tub of ice cream, various sauces and skittles!

After pigging out for thirty minutes then all of us stating we were full we still managed to eat a huge bag of chips whilst watching another film, which I paid little attention. Trying to coping with a sugar/skittle high and having a very sexy boyfriend was quite hard. Let alone focus on the film. Which Mikey did, although he looked uncomfortable on the floor (he sat there coz me and Gee were sprawled out on the sofa) and Gerard seemed to vaguely understand the plot.

When it got to 2.34am we decided to go to bed. Mikey went of to his bed, muttering about us fucking the night away,if only. Me and Gerard did share his bed, and made out for a good hour. But finally we fell asleep, spooning and I woke up with Gerard’s morning wood in my leg. I could think of worse things to wake up to.

I thought it would be sweet to wake him up with a cute kiss. However in rolling over to kiss his perfect lips, I laid on his arm, which he pulled away fast and I fell out of the bed, dragging the covers with me. Oh, did I mention, gerard was wrapped in the covers and fell on me.

“Frank, are you okay?” he asked groggily.

“Yeah,” I said royaly pissed of with my attempt of cute and cuddle fluffiness.

Gerard kissed my check. “How did you fall out of the bed?” he asked, his adorable smile and adorable small teeth were too cute to lie to,

“I tried rolling over to kiss you, but I crushed your arm, which you pull away, knocking me of balance so I clung to the cover to save me, that you were wrapped up in, so they pulled on top of me. Sorry.” I looked up into his perfect hazel eyes. He started to giggle at my attempt of showing affection then sloppily kissed my neck and started to suck. I let a slight moan emit my lips which wanted his. But we didn’t let it go any further. We wanted it to be a special occasion.

After a few minutes we went upstairs for breakfast. There Mikey pointed out the hickey on my neck and raised his eyebrows to suggest something. I was just concerned about the hickey. I voiced my concern to Gerard. He recommended I cover it with make up.

I was dragged down to the basement where I was pushed on the bed. Gerard ran over to his closet and pulled out a bag of make-up and started to put it on me. Ordering I keep my eyes shut. I felt cold liquids squished all over my face.

“Gerard, why are you putting make-up on my face, it’s my neck you’re meant to be covering?” I asked, screwing my face up which earned me a playful slap.

“Don’t screw your face, you’ll smudge my masterpiece, and I wanna make you even more beautiful!” Gerard exclaimed. At that point Mikey waltzed in,

“Shit dude, does Frank know he’s got pink glitter on his eye lids?”

What the Fuck!

“No,” said Gerard innocently and childlike.

“Haha, you should put him in a skirt, your old tutu,” Mikey suggested.

“Over my dead body!” I shouted standing up. A head of me was a mirror. But before I could take in my reflection, Gerard was at my feet crying,

“Don’t you ever joke about dying Frankie, I can’t imagine a world with out you…” he trailed of sobbing.

I fell to my knees and hugged his shaking frame. “I’m sorry,” I whispered over and over again. Behind me I heard Mikey snort and Gerard then started to violently shake with laughter. I stood up and looked at my boyfriend. “”what the fuck Gerard, I thought you were really upset, I thought I had upset you.” I shouted at him. My eyes filled with water, I blink quickly to stop my self from crying like a pansy.

“Aww, Frankie, it was joke, I’m sorry.” He comforted me, “don’t cry honey, you’ll smudge your pretty make up,” he said smiling cheekily at me.

I looked at him despair and something called maturity. Mikey coughed from behind me and I swung me head around to see him standing there with a pink tutu style skirt. He smiled at me and Gerard snaked his arms around me.

“It will, like, so totally go with, like, your eye shadow!” he stated it a camp voice.
I sighed and closed my eyes as I was dressed up in the tutu… Gerard and Mikey got annoyed when I started to complain that it itched and why couldn’t I keep my jeans on underneath it? But apparently the jeans would ‘like totally the ruin the, like whole ensemble, we got goin’ on here girlfriend!’

Gerard took hold of my hand and spun me around so I faced the mirror. I groaned. More make-up had been added and the tutu seemed pinker now that fairy wings and a tiara had been added.

“Oh hail the Fairy Princess Frankie!” the Way Brothers chorused…
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long, homework and what-not.
* smuficate: to be have a pillow/cushion over one's face in a playful way to 'kill'
comments?