Homophobia Is Gay Just Like Frerard

Dirty, Vile Body

I woke up with a pounding headache as the alarm clock bleeped away at me. “Fuck off,” I screamed. I picked up my sore body, sore from sleeping on the floor and where my father you know… I got into the shower, not bothering to undress. The water was warm and matted my hair to my face. It melted in with my salty tears. I slowly pulled off my T-Shirt and my jeans. The pain ripped through me as I bent over. I picked up the bottle of some shower soap shit and poured the entire content over my dirty, vile body. I scrubbed away at my skin until sore patches formed and bleed. The blood ran a pathetic pink over my skin with the water.

I fell to my knees and banged my head repeatedly over and over again against the wall. It went in time with the pounding hangover. I stood up and let the blood rush to my feet and made me dizzy, but I didn’t stop to counter-act it. I turned the water off and started to dry myself on a towel. It ripped and tore at the areas that bleed. The towel turned crimson, pink and black.

I picked up some jeans from my chair, and pulled a black top on, covering the forming scabs. I staggered around my room, tripping over shit. For love nor money I couldn’t find any alcohol, just empty bottles. My vision blurred with salty water. I need that alcohol, to make me forget, to make me normal, to make me sane. I opened every draw, tipping out the entire contents over the floor. Still avoiding the bed. Final I found a few bottles that together held about a third of a small bottle. It would have to do. I drank it all in one go, after decanting all the drops into one bottle. I made mental note to myself to skip Gym, and get more J.D. and Vodka, whilst sloppily applying black eyeliner.

I walk slowly up the stairs, my messenger bag slung over my right shoulder and my Misfits hoodie in my hand. I entered the kitchen-diner on my right, squinting from the light that filtered through the windows that let passer-bys look in.
“Good Morning,” my Father said. Adding ‘Faggot’ under his breath so Mikey couldn’t hear him, then left the room. I got a cup of coffee from the pot, trying vainly to ignore his comment.

“Yo’ wanna eat sum’in’?” Mikey said, whilst eating a slice of toast.

“Not really, but thanks for offering,” the idea of eating, whilst I could still smell my father had been in this room, made me feel sick.

“Mmm, ‘Kay,” his mouth still chewing toast.

I continued to stare out if the window. The sky was blue, with fluffy white clouds and a sun that’s light radiated of the most beautiful boys face as he waved dopily. His face stretched into his sweet giggling smile. He walk up the path, removing his sunglasses as he entered the shade of the house, but his radiating beauty was not effected by the darkness that loomed over him now.

“Gerard, Frank’s here, hurry up.”
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its been so long.
appologies!