Homophobia Is Gay Just Like Frerard

Teenage Hormones

We walked up the path to our house, Gerard and Frank, behind me as I opened the door. Frank giggled his usual infectious laugh, Gee joined in. They were probably sharing one of their private jokes. Frankie skipped into the lounge, Gerard didn’t follow; he went down into his room. I joined Frank.

“Now, I don’t want to have to sit on the floor again because you two are fucking.” I stated. Last time I somehow got pins and needles in my arse.

“Aww, but Mikey what if we want to and can’t control our teenage hormones?”

“You can go into Gee’s-” I was cut off.

“Lookie what I got.” Gerard said, waving two bottles of Vodka in the air.

Frankie face light up and took own bottle and took a huge gulp. He swallowed then made a ‘woah’ noise as it burned his throat.

“Darling, it’s too early for little, fun-sized people to have it neat, that’s for whores like me.” My brother said, kissing Frank and downing a far part of the vodka. He put the other bottle on the coffee table and went into the kitchen. I took a small sip; it burned, but felt it go straight to my head. Frank took another gulp neat, Gerard walked in with a jug and a family pack of coke. He scowled at Frankie, before saying, slurred, “Yo ain’t a whorrre, so we make it for a pansy and mix it wiv coke. You too Mikes.” Smirking at the name I hate to be called by.

“I’m not a pansy… you are.” Frankie taunted Gerard. He stood up and started to make-out, pulling away to say, “a pansy wouldn’t have to balls to do that.” Before putting his hands down my brother’s pant’s pockets. I screwed my eyes shut.

“Frank this is what I was talking about!”