Homophobia Is Gay Just Like Frerard

Vile Acid

“What you gonna do cunt-rag?” Gerard said sternly. The anger in his eyes.

I just looked at this awkward scene. Mikey still on the floor, his glass no longer on his face, discarded in the kiss. Gerard’s father pushed him against the wall. And whispered, with harsh venomous words.

I stumbled over to Mikey and helped him up, handing him the glasses. Mikey nodded to say thanks. Everyone too scared to speak. I turned to face Gee. His body was ridged and his face set. Both men in silence; broken by Gerard spitting in his face.

I felt dizzy with drink.

Gerard’s father walked over to me in two paces and pushed me onto the sofa. “You’re the lil’ fag that fucks Gerard aren’t you?” He shouted.

I felt sick with drink.

“Well?”

I was sick.

The vile acid taste burned my mouth. My eyes blurred with water – I was never good at being sick – but I swore I saw Gee’s lips turn from a clenched jaw to a cheeky smile as his so called ‘cunt-rag’ father was bathed in my drink educed puke. He walked over.

“You shouldn’t even be here. You’ve got work… oh, wait ‘work’,” He made quotation marks in the air, “you just bang you secretary. She’s in the entrance. Her slutty skirt, cheap look and fake tits.” Gerard raised his eyebrows.

“You shouldn’t be here. School?”

“Why waste my time? I’m just a fag that’s gonna get beat up and killed but some fuck-tard homophobe.”

“I wish you were.” He father spat at his son.

“Shut the ffffuck up!” I shouted, feeling dizzy as I stood up. The ‘cunt-rag’ father looked to me. “How can wou thay sat about Gee? He’s your fuuckin’ son. He’s ah wonderful man, that makes me, like soo feel so special…”

*SMACK*

A fist connected with my face. It stung. I could taste the iron metal taste of blood, then the acid of vomit. It all came up. My eyes watered with pain in my face. I felt a pair of hands on my back. Tentative. Mikey.

“Get your hands of that fag!” ‘cunt-rag’ shouted to my best friend.

I felt those bassist, hands leave and replaced with rough ones.

“Get the fuck off him!” Gerard growled.