Status: Hiatus; not sure when it'll be updated.

The Lightning Strike

Chapter Ten - When You're Bein' a Sinner

It’d been a week since all Hell broke loose.

Sam and I were sitting in the Impala looking up things on the crossroad demons while Misha and Dean had some crazy alone time in a motel. I didn’t know what they were going to be doing. So far from what I could tell, it was them angrily making out. Possibly with less clothes on than they entered with. Music was on super loudly. Sam turned to me and rolled his eyes while I giggled. Leaning into the backseat, Sam kissed me softly before returning to his research. He only stopped when his cell phone rang and I giggled as he answered the phone.

“Hello?...Oh hey Bobby…yeah…No, Nisha’s with me….Same old, same old…Well if I can’t get it from a book, then where can I get it?...Alright, I’ll go tell them.”

I leaned forward and eyed Sam carefully. Sam sighed and closed up his books before handing me them to put in the backseat. I smiled before setting them down and climbing out of the car. Sam followed me and stretched. I knew he’d been researching for awhile. I was about to walk to the motel to go knock on Misha’s and Dean’s door when Sam grabbed me and spun me around before setting me on the roof of the Impala. His hands rested snugly on my waist and he leaned his forehead against mine before kissing me again, only this kiss wasn’t sweet as much as it was passionate. I scooted forward and wrapped my arms around his neck before slowly breaking the kiss and whispering.

“What was that for?”

“I hadn’t kissed you in awhile.”

“…You kissed me less than five minutes ago.”

“No, that wasn’t a kiss, that was a peck, and are you complaining?”

“Of course not! I was just curious.”

Sam laughed and kissed my cheek before helping me down and then heading into the motel. I blushed and rolled my eyes before humming and waiting for them all to come out. I hadn’t been waiting even three minutes when Sam came running back. His eyes were wide and he looked thoroughly weirded out. Arching my eyebrows, I laughed and spoke.

“What happened to you?”

Shuddering, Sam came over and hugged me tightly before pulling back, taking a deep breath and speaking.

“…I saw Misha’s….yeah…Her and Dean were making out and her shirt was…on the floor.”

I blinked and stared at him before speaking.

“You saw her breasts? That’s it?”

“It’s gross! Don’t give me that look, I have no problem with breasts, I just have a problem with seeing my brother’s girlfriend’s breasts! Especially when that girl is one of my good friends and also the girl who’s practically the sister to my girlfriend! Plus…nevermind, it was just really gross and I don’t want to think about it anymore. It was just really wrong and I’m scarred for life.”

I giggled and pet Sam’s cheek before glancing over as Misha and Dean came out of the hotel room, adjusting clothes and smoothing hair. Sam shuddered and avoided looking at Misha as he climbed into the Impala and gave a forced smile to me. I laughed and skipped over and grabbed Misha’s arm and pulled her away after she was finished kissing Dean. Rolling my eyes, I spoke.

“We’ve got a job to get to and besides, I think Sam’s been damaged enough tonight.”

Misha looked at me oddly but got into the Torino anyway and we followed Sam and Dean’s car. Turning to me, Misha arched an eyebrow and I giggled.

“Sam totally saw your tits.”

Misha paled and then shuddered before turning back toward the road and driving. I just giggled and hummed under my breath, a smile on my face. Sam and I were going to find a way to get Dean out of his deal. We had to. Sighing, Misha finally spoke.

“So do we know where we’re going? I mean, did Bobby see any omens or were you and Sam too busy making out to get many of the details?”

“Hardy har har Misha, I have you know we didn’t make out until after the phone call ended. Hey, snorting is not something ladies do. Anyway, so all we’ve got is crop failure and a lot of bugs. I know, I know, not much to go on but it’s our only news at all right now. Everything else is quiet, which is weird since about 17 towns reported huge menacing black clouds rumbling through their area.”

Misha nodded and we kept following the Impala. I swear, by this time we should be able to sketch the back of that car by memory. We’ve been following it that often. Or at the very least we should be able to recite the license plate number. Sighing, I leaned against the window to nap a bit and heard Misha snicker before speaking.

“Making out with Sam take that much out of you?”

I did the mature thing and flipped her off.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

We arrived in the town and I yawned as I stumbled out of the car as gracefully as possible before going over to Sam, Dean, Bobby and Misha as they stood next the house. I was still a little out of it and ignored most of the conversation as we went up to the door. I think Dean shouted, ‘Candygram’ but I wasn’t sure. Misha then promptly picked the lock in record speed and we entered the house. I promptly pulled my gun and wanted to leave. Misha looked like she wanted to leave to. Sam turned to me in concern and whispered.

“What’s wrong?”

Squeezing my eyes shut, I whispered back.

“I can smell death.”

I opened my eyes and looked up at him. Sam looked shocked. Dean and Bobby did also and they turned to Misha as if expecting her to call me crazy. Misha just gave them a pointed look that basically said I wasn’t lying. We slowly made our way through the house and started following a noise. We entered what seemed to be a living room and spotted three people dead on the sofa. They looked like they’d just sat down and died. Covering my mouth with my shirt, I moved closer to the bodies and crouched down in front of them. I grabbed a tissue and used it to cover my hand as I checked for fractures in the neck. I shuddered and stood back up before giving Misha a worried look. Sam was the first one to speak.

“What is it Nisha?”

“This isn’t right. They…they didn’t struggle. There aren’t visible wounds and there doesn’t seem to be any trauma. I just don’t understand it. It’s like they just sat down and let themselves die. If they’d been poisoned, there would be some sort of unnatural discoloration and they wouldn’t be sitting like this. I mean, we’ve got two very creepy options here. One, they let themselves die somehow or two? Someone killed them and then posed them in a very freakish manner.”

Dean sighed and said we should check for sulfur. Something told me this wasn’t directly a demon killing. It was the wrong M.O. When a demon killed someone, they left behind visible injuries to the body. They never just left someone in such, well as odd as it sounds, perfect condition. Demons were messy and bloody. These deaths didn’t appear to be violent. Suddenly Dean made a whistling sound and made some hand motions to us. I nodded and moved into position. I hadn’t understood some of Dean’s commands at first, but he’d taught them to Misha and myself and we’d learned quickly. Dean went out to check something. We heard a struggle though and Misha and I ran out. Suddenly Bobby was calling the two people who’d just hit Dean by name and greeting them like old friends. Sighing, Misha and I went over and helped Dean up as he raised his arm and waved it around. Misha sniggered but then smacked Dean across the back of his head as he tried to ‘accidentally’ fall into her chest. Sam came out and looked at me in confusion.

Our family was odd.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Dean was in the other room whispering with Misha about something. I didn’t know what they were talking about but Misha was laughing and smiling so that was good. I guess Misha had decided to enjoy what was left of her time with Dean. I was surveying the couple in front of me though. They were obviously in love with each other and they were both hunters. They were currently talking about some holy wood that demons were allergic to. Oh and I also kept staring at Sam’s ass as he walked around the room. What? I’m allowed to do it since he’s my boyfriend. I’d been worried about titles but thankfully Sam had been the one to call me his girlfriend, so that settled it. I was getting mildly annoyed with my boyfriend of not very long at all since he was asking the couple a lot of questions.

Granted, I was curious too, but the boy needed to learn to be subtle and spread out his questions. This wasn’t a game show and they did have more than thirty seconds to answer twenty questions. ‘How long have you been married?’ ‘What got you into hunting?’ Christ, that second one is the most depressing question you could ask any hunter. Hunters were always in the job for one of three reasons. They were either raised in it or they suffered a tragedy or a little of both. No matter what, it was always depressing. I glanced over and Dean was talking on the phone and making odd comments here and there to Misha. They slowly made their way over to us and Dean hung up his phone and spoke.

“Alright, get this. Nisha was right…again. The family in that house died of dehydration and starvation.”

“…But there was a fully stocked kitchen a few yards away!”

I tuned everyone out and started thinking. I couldn’t figure out how someone could be made to just sit and die…well actually I could. The problem was that there were a lot of options and this was our lives. If it was anyone else, there would be only a few explanations but since I started this life, I had figured out a long time ago to never narrow down your options too early. After all, we’d fought a genie for Christ sake! A genie. I tuned back in as Isaac said he wouldn’t hunt with the fools who’d let the devil’s gate open in the first place. Glaring, I crossed my arms across my chest and spoke.

“Screw you. You weren’t there so you don’t have a damn clue about what went down in that cemetery. Look around you, the world isn’t exactly ending so before you go making bullshit comments again about myself and my family, you better check yourself.”

Dean and Misha looked at me in pride and Sam looked a cross between proud and exasperated.

“You guys, arguing isn’t getting us anywhere.”

“There are more demons in this world now than ever before. We don’t know where they are or what they’re doing. You’ve brought war down upon yourselves and upon us.”

I grit my teeth and took a step forward, before I could go over and smack the douche, Sam had an arm wrapped around my waist and he was holding me tightly against him. I glanced over and Dean was holding onto Misha also. She looked pissed. I was pissed too though. Last thing I needed at this moment was for two strangers to judge how I’d lived even a portion of my life. Luckily the man’s wife pulled him out of there and Sam and Dean released Misha and myself. Pouting, Misha announced grumpily.

“You really should have let me hit that bitch Dean.”

Dean chuckled and shook his head.

“Misha, babe, as amusing as it is to watch you kick a full grown man’s ass? This really wasn’t the time.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Crime scenes are so depressing. Unless they’re a murder scene where someone was killed over a pair of shoes. Then I find my morbid side coming out and I find myself mildly disturbed. Were those shoes really worth killing someone over? I mean, I’d joked before in my old life about killing for a good chocolate chip cookie, but never shoes. I let Sam and Bobby ask the young cops questions since my way of getting information from young men was to blatantly flirt with them and to also make my boobs more noticeable. It was amazing how much men were willing to give up for a chance to see my tits.

However, I had just started dating Sam and like most men, he wasn’t too keen on his girlfriend’s assets being evaluated by anyone else. I decided I wanted to respect that and avoid making him upset. Especially since it took us forever for us to get together in the first place. After all, most couples were able to get together before one half of them died. Granted, my boyfriend was resurrected but it was still really weird.

Misha was inside questioning the female employees. Dean was helping out too, but it seems like Dean suffered from the same problems I did and was avoiding making Misha mad. Instead I think they were winning the female employees over by pretending to be the most obnoxiously adorable newlywed couple ever. I was approached by a few male cops to see if I was okay, I just smiled and nodded while saying I was just waiting for my husband and then pointing out Sam. The guy usually just took one look at Sam and his eyes would widen and then he’d cough and walk away. Sam walked over to me looking rather defeated since no one would talk to him and wrapped his arm around my waist before we headed inside the shop. Dean glanced over at Sam and nodded. I grinned and rolled my eyes as Misha spoke.

“Did you behave or did Sam have to smack someone for drooling over you?”

“It doesn’t happen that often!”

Misha just snorted and rolled her eyes and I pouted. Sam leaned down and kissed my forehead while chuckling. I spotted Bobby fully as he came in and snickered as Dean asked him what his role was. Bobby was wearing a suit and no trucker hat. It was very odd to see. Apparently he was pretending to be a district attorney. I zoned out and surveyed the store as Bobby described what the girl said. Nothing about her statement led him to believe it was anything demonic. I was puzzled also. Bobby had apparently spilled holy water on her too and not a damn thing happened. Dean proved that he had done more than stare at Misha’s ass during this case by pointing out the security cameras. Bobby had gotten us into see the video tapes of around the time. Apparently he told the people that we were all his interns and we were learning the trade. We started up the tape and it was fairly boring. A man came up and talked to the shoe monster but that was about it. He did motion to the girl who ended up getting killed though so I wasn’t sure. I just shrugged before realizing my watch wasn’t on my wrist. Groaning, I smiled sheepishly to Sam.

“I have to check the store for my watch, you go on ahead, I’ll catch up with you.”

Sam rolled his eyes and gave me a small kiss before walking out. I went out into the store and started to search for it. I thumbed through the clothes racks and one of the workers came over and smiled.

“I think you lost this.”

“Thank God you found it. Have a nice day!”

The girl nodded and I put it around my wrist before walking out of the store and onto the street. I frowned as I notice a blond girl staring at Sam and then walking behind him. It could have been a coincidence though. After all, it wasn’t like this was a huge town, people were bound to be going the same direction as each other. I sped up my steps so that I could get a look at her but by the time I was close enough, a group of teenagers stepped in front of me and blocked my view and by the time they moved, the blond girl was gone and my eyes met with Sam. He looked just as confused as I did. I frowned and walked over and let him take my hand. I really didn’t get good vibes from that blond chick at all.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I was sitting in the backseat next to Misha. We were sitting in Bobby’s car waiting for Sam to get back with more information with our mysterious man from the video. Bobby was in the driver’s seat obviously and Dean was riding shotgun. Dean was complaining about his job. He used the word stupid a lot. Misha opened her mouth to make some comment when suddenly banging on the outside of the car made Dean jump and me gasp. Mishaa cracked up at that as Sam opened the door and climbed into the backseat. Misha gave me a pointed look to show she was way too squished and I rolled my eyes before moving and sitting on Sam’s lap. Sam chuckled and wrapped an arm around my waist securely. Grinning, he finally spoke.

“So John Doe’s name is Walter Rosen. He’s from Oak Park, just west of Chicago. Went missing about a week ago.”

“…the night the devil’s gate opened?”

“Yep.”

“So we think he’s possessed?”

“I don’t know Dean, what does he do? Does he go up and touch someone and they go stark raving psycho or something?”

I giggled as Sam said that. Not because it was funny, but because he’d sounded ridiculously southern toward the end of that sentence and it made me smile. Sam looked at me oddly and I coughed before shifting my eyes over to Misha, who just shook her head in amusement at me. Bobby ignored my giggles and spoke.

“Well they came right out of the gate, who knows what kind of powers they have that we haven’t seen yet.”

I nodded along with Misha. We were at an extreme disadvantage on this. Sam seemed itching for a fight though. He had been for days and I was starting to get worried. I wasn’t used to this kind of anger and the need to fight from Sam. Even Misha wasn’t hungry for fights. Did she get angry and violent? Absolutely, but they were always for good reasons and she never sought them out. They just happened to come her way and she dealt with them accordingly. Sam seemed to be looking for something or someone to fight though. It was different and very scary to me. I spotted this Walter guy the same time Dean did and prepared to get out of the car quickly so Sam could follow quickly also. Then Bobby spoke.

“Wait!”

“What is it Bobby?”

“Dean, what did I just say? We don’t know what to expect out of this guy! We tail him until we know for sure.”

“Oh, right, so he kills someone and we just sit here with our thumbs up our asses?”

“Damn it Dean, we’re no good dead! Now we’re not gonna make a move until we know what the score is.”

I agreed 110 percent with Bobby on this one. Misha seemed to also. She’d been quiet lately and I think it was just possibly because she hadn’t slept much. I was gonna have to take over driving more often because she was starting to look dead on her feet. I know she was trying to make the best of the time she had with Dean, but I knew it still ate at her. I snapped out of my thoughts as Sam spoke.

“Um, Bobby? I don’t think that’s an option.”

“Why not?”

Sam nodded to another vehicle and I groaned as the two bitchy hunters from earlier headed toward the bar. Bobby cursed angrily and smacked the dashboard as we all piled out of the car. None of us were exactly happy to see this particular couple there. Dean less than anyone else. It turns out he held grudges when someone hit him in the face. Unless they were Misha of course. I don’t think he actually held any of the times she’d hit him against her. Possibly because he was just super into her. He may have also been mildly turned on by it. I have no idea. We all went up and were surprised to find the door locked. Groaning, we all took turns either ramming into it or kicking it. Usually in a situation like this we’d have Misha pick the lock but the door didn’t lock like that. It wasn’t something you could pick open.

Looking back and forth, we all went back to the car and piled in before Bobby turned on the engine and started backing up at fairly high speeds into the door. Sam wrapped his arm around me tightly since I couldn’t wear a seatbelt. I pressed my face into his neck as the car made impact because I didn’t want to be jostled around. The second we got into there, we all piled into the place and threw holy water on the demons as Sam grabbed the girl who’s name I can’t remember. Her husband Isaac was dead on the floor though, blood pooled around him.

I shuddered and got into the back with Sam and the girl as Bobby jumped into the driver’s seat.
Misha and Dean kept beating up demons before grabbing the Walter guy, shoving him in the trunk and then piling into the passenger seat. Bobby immediately drove off. Sam and I had to sit between the door and the girl because she was hysterically screaming and trying to get out. I couldn’t blame her tough. She’d just watched her husband die.

I knew better than anyone how hard it was to see something like that.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“And I say we’re going back!”

“Just hold on a second!”

“I left my husband bloody on the floor!”

“Okay, I understand that but we can’t go back!”

“FINE. Then you stay but I’m getting back to that bar.”

“I’ll go with her.”

I’d been watching silently but I jumped as Dean volunteered to go back with this woman. Misha jumped up also and stood in front of Dean. Her jaw was clenched and she looked pissed. Dean gave her a look and I swear it was like the two of them were having a silent debate.

“It’s SUICIDE.”

“So what? I’m dead already!”

A loud sound echoed around the room. Misha had smacked him. Again. I understood why she was upset though. He was being reckless. Just because he was supposed to die in a year didn’t mean he had to speed the damn process along. Sam and I exchanged sad looks as Misha crossed her arms across her chest and spoke.

“How are you going to kill them Dean? Huh? Did you even think about that? You can’t shoot them. You can’t stab them. They’re not going to just wait in a nice neat line for you to calmly exorcise the demons out of them!”

“I don’t care!”

Misha blatantly ignored the hysterical woman beside Dean. That woman, as cold as it sounds, wasn’t really Misha’s problem. Dean was her problem. Dean was the guy she was letting into her heart and besides, even if she wasn’t dating him, she didn’t want him to die. Even when she ‘hated’ him, she never wanted him dead. Beaten up and possibly with an STD? Probably. Dead? Absolutely not.

“You don’t even know how many demons are there Dean!”

“Actually, we do know how many there are. There’s seven. Do you have any idea of who we’re up against?”

Bobby had come out of nowhere with one of his magical books. He looked terrified/pissed though and that made me nervous. If only because not much seemed to scare Bobby. He was kinda a badass mother fucker. He’d killed more evil creatures than most of us combined. He was definitely a father figure to us and to see him worried was definitely a little disorienting. He only got worried over huge stuff. Dean blinked though and spoke.

“No. Who?”

“The seven deadly sins! Live and in the flesh!”

“…WHAT’S IN THE BOOOOOX?...Brad Pitt? Seven? Nothing?”

We all just stared at Dean. He’d definitely gotten weirder than usual. Misha snorted though. Possibly because of how ridiculous he’d sounded. I was just too in shock over the fact that we had to fight the seven deadly sins. Bobby babbled about some random guy who’d pinpointed something about the seven deadly sins. I wasn’t really following all that well. I tuned back in though as Sam spoke.

“The family? They were touched by sloth and the customer?”

“That’s envy. Still in the customer we’ve got in the next room. I couldn’t suss it out until Isaac. He was touched by an awful glutton-“

“I DON’T GIVE A RAT’S ASS IF THEY’RE THE THREE STOOGES OR THE FOUR TOTS. I’M GOING TO SLAUGHTER EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM!”

“We already did it your way! You burst in there half-cocked and LOOK WHAT HAPPENED. These demons haven’t been topside in HALF A MILLENIUM! We’re talking MEDIEVAL, DARK AGES! We’ve never faced anything CLOSE to this! So we’re going to TAKE A BREATH and FIGURE OUT WHAT OUR NEXT MOVE IS!”

Sam stood behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist as we watched the girl (who’s name I’d just remembered was Tamara) had a mini-stare off competition with Bobby. I glanced over at Dean and noticed he was staring at Misha. He didn’t notice that I was watching him but he was looking at Misha sadly. Almost as if he felt bad for what he’d done. The second Misha looked over to him though, his face went blank again and he turned to stare at Tamara and Bobby. Misha just rolled her eyes and sighed. I rolled my eyes also. It seemed like Dean and Misha were either fighting or up against the nearest flat surface making out and groping. They were both super stubborn.

“I am sorry for your loss.”

I chewed on my bottom lip as Bobby said that. Another heavy silence enveloped us and finally Tamara walked off. I sighed and played with the hem of my shirt. It was big news we’d just received. Sam, Dean, Misha and I all exchanged odd looks before we filed into the room where envy was being held. I was probably more worried than anyone in this room. I knew one of my big vices was envy. I was jealous of a lot of things and I wasn’t exactly sure how these demons worked aside from needing to touch the person. I wasn’t sure how they chose their victims. No matter what though, I did know that envy was a creepy bastard since the first thing he did when we entered the room was laugh. Sam kept an arm firmly around my waist as envy spoke.

“So you all know who I am?”

“We do and we’re not impressed.”

I smirked as Bobby spoke. I frowned as Sam’s arm slipped from around my waist, Misha quickly stepped by me and took my hand though as Sam stood in front of the demon and spoke. Dean was close behind him.

“So why are you here? What are you up to?”

“He asked you a question…What do you want?”

The demon laughed again so Dean splashed holy water on him. I glanced at Misha and we stood in front of the demon also. The demon groaned in pain for a little bit before glaring up at us.

“We already have what we want.”

We all looked at the demon oddly but Misha cut in and spoke.

“Oh really? What the fuck is that?”

“We’re out. We’re free. Thanks to you, my kind are…everywhere. I am legion, for we are many. So me? I’m just celebrating. Havin’ a little fun.”

“Fun?”

“Yeah, fun. See, some people crochet. Others golf. Me? I like to see people’s insides…on their outsides.”

I looked at Misha grossed out. Sam had been the one to ask ‘fun?’ incredulously. I was mostly disgusted because the guy kept looking at Misha and me when he spoke of the whole ‘insides out’ thing. Surveyed us like we were what he had in mind. The demon laughed and spoke.

“You really think you’re better than me? Which of you can cast the first stone? How about you Dean? Practically a walking billboard of gluttony and lust. And Tamara? All that wrath! It’s why you and Isaac became hunters in the first place! It’s so much easier to drink in that rage than to face what happened all those years ago.”

Tamara jumped forward and punched the demon before she was pulled away. The demon just laughed and spoke.

“Oh I’m nowhere near finished. Ah, Nisha. You’re surprisingly the most sinful of them all. Envy, lust and pride. Misha’s not much better than you. Her wrath makes Tamara’s seem like a child’s tantrum. You’re special though, aren’t you Nisha? Special like your boyfriend Sammy but we’re not going to get into all the sins Sammy’s got. We really don’t have time for that. By the way? Tamara proved my point. You call us sins? We’re not sins, man! We’re natural human instinct and you can repress and deny us all you want but the truth is? You are just animals. Horny, greedy, hungry…violent animals. You know what? You’ll be slaughtered like animals too. The others? You know they’re coming for me.”

I didn’t realize until that moment that Misha had her arms holding me back. All of us were pissed at that point. Dean was the one who spoke.

“Maybe, but they’re not going to find you because you’ll be in Hell…Someone send this clown packing.”

“My pleasure.”

Tamara had volunteered so she grabbed the bible and started to chant. The rest of us headed into the next room. Bobby sighed and spoke.

“I think this joker may be telling the truth about us not needing to hunt the rest of them. I think they’ll be coming after us.”

“You guys go ahead, I’ll stay back and hold them off.”

“Fuck that. Seriously Dean. Do I need to knock you unconscious? I really will have Sam carry your perky ass out of here.”

“Misha’s right Dean…even if that was a bit oddly put.”

“You guys! There’s six of them! We’re pretty much outmanned and we’re definitely outgunned. We’ll be dead by dawn.”

“Maybe you’re right, but there’s nowhere we can go they won’t find us.”

“Bobby’s got a point and besides, if we’re going down, we should go down together.”

“Fine Sam, then let’s not make it easy for them.”

An odd sound filled the house before the slamming of a bible could be heard. Tamara walked past us and I glanced at Misha as she was asked how the guy was. I shivered as Tamara coldly spoke while continuing to walk.

“He didn’t make it.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I was helping Sam with the holy water. Misha was helping Dean with the weapons. They were quiet and sullen. They’d probably forgive each other once this was over. I oddly had faith that we would pull through. We had to in my mind. It wasn’t really an option anymore at that point. Sam kept nudging me and giving me looks that seemed to be asking if I was okay. I’d just smile weakly and nod and he’d sigh because he wasn’t really convinced. We all got up though as the radio turned on by itself. Oddly enough, it was ‘We shall not be moved’. We all stood next to a place that we’d boarded off, guns ready. We had rock salt in front of every door.

It was going fine until we heard Isaac’s voice echo from outside us, shouting Tamara’s name. I winced and cursed. Misha just groaned. The guys looked weary also. I was upset because I knew that man was dead. This was a cruel, cruel thing for the demons to do to Tamara, sending a possessed corpse to hurt her. It was horrific and it just kept getting worse as the demon started talking more and more. I shared a sad look with Misha. This was wrong. Finally Tamara snapped and ran after the demon. We all cursed and started following through with our plan as the demons started piling in.

I was being chased by Greed when I started backing into the room I was supposed to lure him into. Dean had volunteered to take out lust. Misha volunteered to take out wrath. I wasn’t sure what sins Bobby and Sam were getting. I groaned as the demon smirked at me.

“Nisha, Nisha, Nisha. Do your friends know just what a greedy little bitch you are? Honestly, it’s almost pathetic. You want to be strong yet you want to be taken care of. You want love and adventure and security all at the same time. You just want more than you’ve got, don’t you? Never satisfied.”

I rolled my eyes and ducked as the demon took a swing at me. I took a deep breath in as I smirked and slowly backed up. Turning around, I crossed my arms over my chest.

“Well I’m right here. Come and get me. I mean, greed always just takes what it wants, right?”

The demon snarled and charged at me. I ducked and rolled my eyes as the demon landed in a huge tub filled with holy water before reaching over and shoving him further into the water as best as I could. The second the smoke came out, I pulled the man out of the tub and dropped him on the floor before running to where Sam was.

I came just in time to see some blond chick I’d seen following Sam before stabbing the demons. The blade wasn’t normal though and the demons actually were dying. It was like electricity shot through the bodies and then they just dropped. She killed all of them and I just felt a drop in the temperature. Maybe I imagined it but I didn’t trust her. Not by a long shot. What was that blade and what were her reasons for showing up out of nowhere to save my boyfriend? Maybe I’m just cynical, but there had to be nefarious reasons why she was doing it. Sam summed it up best when he spoke.

“Who the hell are you?”

“I’m the girl that just saved your ass.”

“Well I just saved yours too.”

I rolled my eyes and stepped forward. Sam looked relieved to see me. Blond bitch looked irritated. I was grateful that she saved my boyfriend, don’t get me wrong, but I wanted her gone. I glared at the girl and she rolled her eyes. She looked back up at Sam and spoke.

“Whatever. See you around Sam, maybe next time keep your girlfriend on a leash. She seems testy.”

I took a step forward and Sam grabbed me and pulled me back. I think Sam shouted something after the bitch but I wasn’t paying attention. I wanted to know how she knew my boyfriend’s name and why she spent her time following him around like a crazy stalker. Sam took my hand though and we went out into the hallway to see where she was going. Sam probably wanted answers. I just wanted to punch that pretty little face of that bitch into a much prettier shape. Like…a pancake.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

We ended up salting, burning and burying the ashes of three innocent people because of the actions of that blond bitch. Tamara was burning Isaac’s body and we were all left standing and staring at each other. Misha was standing close to me. She knew I was pissed about the blade wielding blond girl, she just didn’t know the specifics. Then again, she was pissed also. Dean was being such a little bitch about his time of death. He was pretending he wasn’t scared and so he was treating it like it was nothing. Misha wasn’t exactly saying she was scared every two seconds either, but she wasn’t denying her fear. If someone asked her if she was scared, she’d admit to it. I came back into the conversation as Sam asked a frightening question.

“If we let the seven deadly sins out, what else did we set free?”

“…You’re right Sam, that is a disturbing question.”

I shuddered and leaned my head against Misha’s shoulder as more conversation took place. She chuckled and pet my hair before shoving me off jokingly. We started heading to our car but we froze after we heard some of the conversation between Sam and Dean.

“I’ve been bending over backward trying to be nice to you and I don’t care anymore.”

“…That didn’t last long.”

“Yeah, well you know what? We’ve all been busting our asses trying to keep you alive and you act like you couldn’t care less. What, you got some kind of death wish or something?”

“It’s not like that.”

“Then what is it like Dean?”

“Sam…”

“Please tell me.”

“We trap a crossroads demon and try and get out of this deal in any way? You die. Okay? You die. Those are the terms! There’s no way out of it. If you or Misha try and find a way out of this, I swear to God I will stop you.”

“…How could you make that deal Dean?”

“Because I couldn’t live with you dead.”

“So now I live and you die?”

“That’s the general idea. Oh and Nisha lives, which means Misha lives. I am doing a great deal of community service here.”

“You really are a hypocrite Dean. You know you weren’t really thinking about Misha or Nisha when you did this. How did you feel when Dad sold his soul for you? ‘Cause I was there. I remember. You were twisted and broken and now you go and do the same thing. To me. Christ, you’re even kinda doing this to Misha. You know that girl has trust issues and yet you’re leading her on only to leave her in less than a year. What you did was selfish.”

“You know what Sam? It was selfish and for the record? My relationship with Misha is none of your damn business. She knows the score and we both know that some time together is better than no time.”

“I’m not-“

“Tough! After all I’ve done for this family, I am entitled to be selfish. Truthfully, I’m tired. Iunno, it’s like now there’s a light at the end of the tunnel.”

“…That’s Hell fire Dean.”

“Whatever. You’re alive and I feel good for the first time in a long time. You’ve got a girl that really really cares about you and I have a gorgeous woman by my side. I’ve got a year to live Sam, so why don’t we just kill a few evil sons of bitches, raise a little Hell, and have awesome times with our girls?”

“You’re unbelievable.”

“Very true. Oh and Nisha, Misha, you can stop listening into our conversation and get into your car. We’re fine.”

I exchanged odd looks with Misha. She just shrugged and we headed back to her car. As we climbed in and Misha drove, following Dean’s Impala. I grinned.

“So how does it feel to be a ‘gorgeous woman’?”

Misha rolled her eyes and swatted at me as I snickered.

“Shut up Nisha.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I really need to learn to make these chapters shorter.

ANYWAY! <3

Hope you like it! Misha's up next!

Oh and the title's from, 'Bring Me Down' by Puddle of Mudd