Status: Hiatus; not sure when it'll be updated.

The Lightning Strike

Chapter Twelve - Thicker Than Water

Our lives are crazy.

Fairly short while after the seven deadly sins encounter, Dean randomly decided he wanted to go see an old friend that was nearby and used a guy falling on a saw as an excuse. Sam and I had stayed behind and Misha had gone with Dean. We hadn’t even been alone very long when I got up to get to the bathroom and when I came back, I saw that blond bitch from before sitting across the table from Sam. I waited back for the bitch to leave and I went over and sat across from Sam. I asked him who that was and he said no one. I love Sam to death, I really do, but the bitch is one shitty liar. I was glad when we’d gone to the case.

It’d been an odd one involving changelings. Misha was pissed about the case because it was taking kids and making them creepier than they already are. Oh and the fact that there was a random ass kid who looked and acted exactly like Dean and was the kid of Dean’s ex. The ‘friend’ he was going to visit. Yeah, Misha wasn’t happy about that at all. Seems like both Misha and I had boyfriend problems during that case. At the very end, after Ben was returned safe and sound to his mother (and we discovered Ben was a product of some odd fling with a biker), Sam disappeared for a bit. He told me he had to run an errand and then took off. When he came back, I could have sworn I smelled something on his clothes and he was irritated when he got back. He wouldn’t talk about it.

Before I could even think about confronting Sam or forcing the information out of him, we were onto our next case. This one involved a lucky rabbit’s foot. Sam had had it and then it’d been stolen from him, and he started getting really bad luck. He could have died a few times so that case was nerve wracking. Oh and some stupid bitch flirted with my man (the same one who stole the foot). Bela. What the fuck kind of name is that? She had an odd accent, I didn’t care though, just as long as she stayed far away from my man. She’s lucky I didn’t kill her after she shot my boyfriend. Fucking bitch. Anyway, I’d also noticed some sadness coming from Misha. Deep sadness. I let her be though. She knew that if she really needed to talk, I was there. Besides, if I pushed her for information, she’d clam up and would get angry at me, so I let her be.

We’d gone back to Bobby’s for a short bit. Bobby had been looking over the colt to see how it worked before we all headed off to some random ass town. When we got there, we got to talk to some sleazy guy Dean apparently knew. He immediately hit on Misha but was stopped by one look from Dean. Things had been tense between Misha and Dean since the last case, but it didn’t mean Dean wanted some random guy hitting on Misha. He’d backed off and then hit on me. Sam looked pissed off but before Sam could do anything, I made it perfectly clear that if the guy ever came near me, he’d lose something more valuable to him than his life. Misha and I really didn’t want to be there though, we quickly figured that out as we walked through the town. It was supposed to be a super sleepy town. Yeah, not so much. It had more hookers, drugs and booze than Vegas and somehow looked more ridiculous. Long story short, the place was overrun with demons and Dean went kinda/sorta missing.

We quickly searched out where he had gone (Misha had gotten a very irritated/hurt look on her face when it was a woman’s place. It wasn’t that Misha was clingy, but at the same time she didn’t want to get cheated on.) and we headed there with the priest who helped us. We got there and Bobby was there (that cunt Ruby had led him there, I really hate her) and the priest ended up being demonic. We eventually got down there after the priest got down there. I came down there to see Sam shoot both demons. Things ended pretty quickly after that. I wasn’t sure what all had happened, especially when we were leaving and Sam looked pissed about something.

Our next case was odd too. Everyone seemed to be living out fairy tales in the oddest way possible. We eventually found a girl in a coma. She looked freakishly like Snow White. Dean and I immediately thought it was the father. Sam and Misha weren’t so sure. We did know all the crazy stuff was that girl’s doing though. Sam and I were the ones to tell the good doctor to just let his daughter go. Misha and Dean were busy being attacked by something. It all ended well though and we all went off toward the next case. Sam did another disappearing act though and came back pissed. Due to the fact that I was worried before, now it had become a gnawing ache inside of me. It didn’t help that I went to go talk to Misha about it and found her and Dean up against a wall making out. Seems they’d made up a little bit. It was an odd cycle for them. They’d either want to rip each other’s throats out or clothes off. Don’t get me wrong, I wanted Misha to be happy. I really did. I just also wanted a little happiness for myself. The closer it got to Dean’s unspoken moment, the more Sam seemed to hide things from me and pull away.

I did find out quickly where Sam had gone though. He actually admitted this one. He’d summoned a crossroads demon, it hadn’t worked out and he’d killed it. I’d stumbled a bit when Sam had told me and had then promptly gone for a walk. Misha went with me. We’d then jumped in our cars to go to our next case. I was sure Dean was going to chew out Sam for doing something that reckless. Misha just kept glancing at me. I was far too quiet. For once I didn’t want to talk about it though. I didn’t know what to say so I threw myself into the next case. Oddly enough this case involved the ghosts of pirates. None of them looked like Johnny Depp. I was already in a bad mood and it didn’t improve when Bela showed up. I still had a bit of a grudge form when that little cunt shot my boyfriend. Oh and the fact that she was going to kill us all because she’s a greedy little slut didn’t help her cause either.

Misha saw what I was going to do the second I saw this little cunt and grabbed my arms…until she found out that Bela had had the Impala and the Torino towed because they were in the ‘parked illegally’ then Sam grabbed me and Dean grabbed her. I’m fairly certain Misha was going to kill Bitchface. No one touches her car without strict permission. No one. Oddly enough, at the exact same time, Misha and Dean both turned to Sam and asked him if they could shoot her after she left. I just glared. Sam said something about public and Misha announced I should be dragged off before I run over and rip Bela to shreds. Sam picked me up and carried me to our destination because I wouldn’t move. She showed up at the next part of the case and Sam and Dean forced Misha to drag me back to the Torino and lock me in. Possibly because I actually had a knife on me that time and had pulled it out the second I saw her. Sam and Dean both knew I’d never hurt Misha’s car so I’d be safe in there. Not sure how Misha was controlling her temper, but she was.

We tried to save the next guy, but he died anyway. Bela showed up a bunch more times and I kept getting restrained (why wouldn’t they just let me kill her?) and everyone but me went to a fancy party. Apparently I can’t be trusted in high heels. I did get to see Sammy all dressed up though and it was amazing. I still got stuck waiting in the car as the getaway driver in case anything went wrong. They all came out and my first comment was how Sam smelled like sex. Misha and Dean cracked up. Oh and then we figured out Bela stole the hand we needed for the ritual. I did mention that I wanted to kill her, right? Right. We went off and then she showed up needing our help. Misha and I refused to help (especially since we knew the reason the ghost was after her was because she’s a murderer) so the boys got to do whatever ritual they ended up doing on their own. Bela coughed up ten grand in cash to each of the guys apparently. I wouldn’t know, I refused to be there for the little goodbye moment.

I wish I could say our lives got less complicated after Bela left (again) and that relationships healed and that Dean was miraculously off the hook from his deal. I really wish that, but it’s not our lives. Our lives just got more complicated. Sam and Dean apparently fought after the case. I was still tense with Sam and Sam was tense with Dean and Dean and Misha were just odd. We were on a vampire case. When we got to the place we’d tracked the vampire too, we saw a huge puddle on the ground. I’d actually smelled the blood before I saw the puddle. Sam and I ran to the man and put pressure on her wound to try and save her while Misha and Dean ran in the direction that the girl said the vampire had gone in. I took the man to the hospital before coming back to see Misha, Dean and Sam standing around the tied up vampire. Misha looked pissed and when I stood next to her, she muttered what had happened and I just stared at Dean. He’d apparently used himself as bait and Misha wasn’t happy about it at all. How could she be though? Her boyfriend was going to be dead in less than a year and he didn’t seem to care if he lived even until then. The girl started to wake up and Dean pretty much got in her face before asking her if she was with us. I swear, that boy really has to learn what a personal bubble is. She then struggled with her ropes and Dean and Sam both spoke one right after the other.

“You’re not going anywhere.”

“Where’s your nest?”

“…My what?”

“Your nest?”

“Your nest. The place where you and your bloodsucking friends hang out.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about! Please. I don’t feel good!”

I frowned and exchanged glances with Misha. Something wasn’t right here. This wasn’t the reaction I’d been expecting. Granted, my experience with vampires was limited but for some reason I didn’t expect them to be so pathetic. I surveyed her as Dean threatened her with more dead man’s blood and Sam said something. Misha was doing the same thing I was. The boys eventually lied to her, Sam pulling the ‘I’m the sharing/caring type’ deal and told her that if they just told her what happened, they’d let her go. I wasn’t really sure how we’d do that but Misha and I both nodded along with Dean as she looked to us for confirmation. She then started talking about how she’d been at a club.

“…And this guy kept buying me drinks.”

“This guy, what’d he look like?” Sam of course was playing the, ‘we’re just trying to help’ card. I swear, I keep getting more cynical by the moment.

“I don’t know, he was old…like 30. He had brown hair and a leather jacket. Decan or Dixon or something like that. He said he was a dealer, that he had something for me.” We’d all looked at the girl oddly as she’d said this (especially how 30 was apparently old), Dean was the one to speak though.

“Something?”

“Yeah, something new. ‘Better than anything you’ve ever tried.’ He put a few drops in my drink.” We all just glanced at each other and we all rolled our eyes.

“Was the drug red and thick….well that was a genius move. That was vampire blood he dosed you with.”

“What?”

“Yeah, you just took a big shot of the nastiest virus out there.”

“What? You’re crazy. He gave me roofies or something! The next thing I know, we’re at his place and he tells me he’s going to get me something to eat and to just wait. I get so hungry.”

“So you busted out?”

“It won’t wear off! Whatever he gave me, it won’t wear off!”

“Light’s too bright? Sunshine hurt your skin?”

“Yeah…and smells…and I can hear blood pumping.”

“Well, I hate to break it to you sweetheart but your blood is never pumping again.”

“Not mine. Yours. I can hear a heart beating from half a block away. I just want it to stop!”

Dean crouched down to talk to the girl but I interrupted.

“It’s not going to stop. You’re a vampire now because you trusted a drug from a complete stranger and now because of that you’ve killed two people and almost killed a third.”

“No! I couldn’t! I wouldn’t!”

I rolled my eyes and Sam grabbed my arm and led me out of the room while Misha and Dean kept talking to the girl. Forcing me to look at him, Sam frowned and spoke.

“What’s wrong? You’re usually not this angry and you’ve certainly never treated a random person or creature like this. Especially for no reason. Talk to me.”

I bit my bottom lip and averted my eyes from Sam as he stared at me with those big eyes. I had been angrier lately, but that’s because of just all the things going on. I’d forgotten what it was like for Sam to truly care and to just be focused on me for even a split second. We’d been so distracted and crazy lately and he’d been so distant that I’d just kind of shut myself down. Not exactly the most logical thing to do but I’d done it. I opened my mouth to say something but then Dean and Misha came out, both with befuddled looks on their faces. I shoved my hands into my pockets and listened as they talked about what to do with this poor girl. Dean ended up being the one to go in there and kill her. I turned and went to go to Misha’s car. As I was turning the corner, I could have sworn I heard Sam ask Misha to talk to me and find out what was wrong.

We all ended up heading to the club ‘Spider’, which was the club Lucy the vampire had mentioned before we killed her. We’d gone through the entire place and nothing turned up. Misha wasn’t even talked to about drugs and she’s kinda the vampire’s type since this vampire seemed to be a huge fan of blonds.Then again, Misha also had that, ‘I will kick your ass’ look on her face. Oh and the fact that she’d walked in on the arm of Dean didn’t hurt. It was just kinda obvious the two of them were together and would kick the ass of anyone they felt like. Sorta. Once we’d gotten out of the club though, Dean had spotted a blond on the arm of a guy that fit the mildly vague description that Lucy had given so we followed. We got there just in time and Sam pulled the girl away at the same time Dean pulled the guy’s arm. Dean started beating the crap out of the guy but then ended up getting beat up a bit. We all turned and ran after the vampire after he escaped. We didn’t expect to see Gordon and another guy standing there before they both pulled out guns.

Then the crazy sons of a bitches started shooting.

We all ducked behind a wall and I grit my teeth. Dean made a comment about drawing them off. Misha followed him quickly and both Sam and I sighed before hauling ass and running back to the hiding spot. We got there fairly quickly, then again we didn’t stop to breathe really until we made it. We just kept running and the second we got there, we got rid of the vampire’s body and then made sure all of the stuff blocking the windows and alternate exists was secure. I then sat down as Sam paced. He turned to me and spoke.

“Are you going to answer my question from earlier?”

“Your question where you asked me what’s wrong? Well, my boyfriend keeps lying to me and he’s a pretty shitty liar and I’m nowhere near finding out which demons exactly slaughtered my family. Oh and in less than a year, Dean’s going to be dead, Misha’s going to be a mess and you’re going to be inconsolable. Now, which can of worms do you want to go for first there Sammy?”

Sam’s face looked pained as I said that, but I was just too tired to be nice at this point. I was tired of being lied to, I was tired of never getting the answers I was looking for and I was tired of feeling weak. You’d think that a girl who was able to kick ass and was dating a gigantic muscular guy and best friends with two of the best shots in the world wouldn’t feel weak, but I did. Safe but weak. I knew nothing would hurt me specifically, like a gunshot or a knife attack, but emotional trauma was far deeper and hurt much more. My response seemed to have stunned Sam and nodded, swallowing hard before returning to pacing. I’m not sure how long we sat in silence until the door opened and Dean and Misha walked through. I immediately ran over and hugged Misha. Misha laughed and patted my head just to annoy me. Sam asked them where they’d been and Dean said they’d stopped to eat. I rolled my eyes. Typical Dean thing to do, I was surprised that Misha had gone along with it, then again, we had been working for a long ass time and she was probably hungry. Then Sam made a sarcastic comment about Dean running straight at the bullets.

“Well, what can I say? I’m a badass.”

“Shut up, Robin. Listen Sam, it’s fine. I was with Dean the whole time and I made sure he didn’t do something ridiculously stupid. We were fine. Plus I already lectured him while we ran and then made him order pizza that had no meat on it as punishment for running headlong into bullets.”

“…Misha, you seriously think telling him what to eat is punishment?”

“Sam, you really underestimate me. I never said that that was all the punishment I was going to do. Besides, you’re his brother, you’ve seen the way he eats. He griped the entire time. So what’d you two do after you perilously escaped? Speaking of escaped, how the hell did that cunt Gordon know how to find us?”

“That bitch!”

Everyone stared at Dean as he fumbled in his pocket and pulled out his phone before pulling out his phone and calling…Bela? Misha and I gave each other pointed looks as Dean found out. I groaned and paced. I really should have been allowed to kill her. I came back into the conversation to hear Dean say something awesome though.

“If we make it through this, I swear to god, the first thing I’m doing is killing you….Listen to my voice and tell me if I’m serious.”

Dean then hung up and I clapped before speaking.

“And you couldn’t just let me gut the little cunt when I wanted to? Christ.”

Misha snorted and Sam frowned. Dean grumbled about how he probably should have and then we each sat down and started on our own little tasks. Misha and Sam cleaned the guns while Dean and I sharpened the knives. Misha kept watching me though. She didn’t need to really look at what she was doing to clean and load a gun. It was almost second nature to her now. She occasionally glanced down to double check her work but she always returned to watching me. I’m fairly certain she was worried about me. I hadn’t been this quiet since…well since Sam died. I was usually the one who just wanted to talk and talk and talk about their feelings. It was very unusual for me to clam up like this. I also wasn’t making nearly as many sarcastic remarks or putting in my opinion at random times while the boys talked. They were currently discussing killing Gordon. I wanted that bastard dead, I really did. The fear frightened me a bit though, I wasn’t going to lie about that. We all agreed he should die and about that time Dean’s phone rang. It was Bela. I saw Misha’s eye twitch and I saw her glare. She really didn’t like Bela talking to Dean. She was sure Bela was up to something nefarious at any given moment. She actually didn’t waste valuable human resources though this time and called for a good reason. She gave us Gordon’s location and we all finished what we were doing before packing up and going to the location.

We got there fairly quickly and when we went down the stairs, we found Dixon kneeling in front of two hanging headless corpses. The boys were giving each other silent orders. Misha was also following them. After a few moments I just sat down. The vampire heard us a long time ago, so if he’d wanted to defend himself or hurt us, he would have done it already. He did know we were there and he asked us to kill him. I stood up and walked a little bit closer. I listened but I didn’t listen. He talked about desperation, desperation due to the fact that everyone he loved died and he was looking at an eternity alone. I actually felt bad for this guy. In a way, I was becoming desperate. I just wasn’t reacting in the crazy way that Dixon or Dean were. Yeah, Dean was desperate too. We’d all seen it. He was terrified of going to Hell or at least that’s what I figured. After all, could you really look at an eternity of torture looming up in front of you and not be scared? I glanced up and saw Misha staring at me. It was like she was staring directly into me. I shook my head and listened as Sam pointed out the heads weren’t cut off, they were ripped off and then asked Dixon what he’d done. I knew the answer before Dixon even opened his mouth,

“I turned him.”

We all split up and searched the town high and low before meeting back up at the motel. We’d searched at least four dozen motels between the four of us and asked the locals as many questions as possible without raising suspicions. By the time we got back, it was almost dark, which means our upper hand was almost gone. I was half-awake, half-asleep as Sam took all our cell phones and broke them so that Gordon wouldn’t be able to track us down. He’d gotten all of our numbers before and we didn’t need him tracking us down that way. Dean then announced he was going after Gordon. Sam got pissy and said there was no way Dean was going alone. I opened my eyes and watched Dean smirk before pointing at Misha.

“Misha’s coming with me. Listen, the guy hates you and Nisha more than most things, you for nutty reasons, Nisha because she shot him. Hey, don’t look at me like that Nisha, you totally shot him.”

“In the leg!”

“Whatever, anyway, he’s pissed at you two and this way, I still have one of the best shooters in the world on my side, but at the same time it’s not someone Gordon hates with a passion. Besides, it’s just another day at the office.”

“So what? C’mon Dean, you’re now just the guy with nothing to lose, huh? No wait, let me guess, it’s because you’re already dead, right?”

“If the shoe fits.”

“Damn it Dean! I’m sick of this stupid kamikaze trip you’re on.”

“Woah, woah, woah. Kamikaze Sam? I’m more like a ninja.”

“…That’s not funny.”

“It’s a little funny Sam. I mean, your girlfriend smiled.”

“Yeah, well she’s not handling things too well either right now-”

“Ah, Sammy, I love it when you talk like I’m not even in the room.”

“What do you want me to do Sam? Write sappy poems all day about how I’m going to die? Or about how I feel? See, let’s see…what rhymes with ‘shut up’?”

“Drop the attitude Dean. Stop trying to turn everything into a punch line and stop trying to pretend you’re not afraid.”

“I’m not!”

“Yes you are and you might as well drop it because we can all see right through you.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

I sighed and rubbed my face. Misha didn’t seem to know what to do. Her relationship with Dean was odd at best and she wasn’t truly family, neither was I and plus the boys seemed to have this little spat under control. I was a little miffed that I was brought up while I’m sitting in the room, but oh well. Everything calmed down a bit though and we all waited and waited. We did get a break from the waiting process to get new cell phones and numbers. Oh and then we waited some more. We also paced and burned crazy herbs and paced some more.

Then the phone rang.

Dean looked surprised as he answered it since it was apparently Gordon. He wanted us to come meet him somewhere. I chewed on my bottom lip and glanced over at Misha. We’d both been fairly quiet throughout the crazy exciting ‘waiting’ time. It seemed pretty routine, until we found out that Gordon was holding someone hostage. Misha and I both groaned. Gordon had apparently gone even more insane than he already was. Peachy keen. We all headed to the address and headed inside. We all had our guns or knives drawn and we quickly spotted the hostage. I cut her loose while Sam told her it was okay. Dean picked her up and then we started to head out. Misha and Dean were ahead of us when all of a sudden a door slammed between Sam and me and Dean, Misha and the hostage.

Sam, Dean and Misha were banging on the door. Names were shouted but I was looking around the room we were in. I clenched my jaw as I gripped my machete tighter. It’d always been a trap. I wasn’t sure if Gordon really intended for both Sam and I to fall into it, but I guess no matter what he didn’t have a choice since Sam and I were walking side by side. If he’d let me through, he would have had to let Sam through and he couldn’t do that. Sam stopped banging on the door and stood next to me as we both looked around. Sam turned to mouth something to me when the lights went out. I chewed on my bottom lip and knew what Gordon was doing. He could see in the darkness, we couldn’t so we ended up blindly feeling around.

“Gordon? You’ve got me right where you want me, let Nisha go. I’ll stay and we can fight.”

“Cute, sticking up for your girlfriend? Well it won’t work. She’s just as guilty as you are. Possibly even more if the demon I spoke to was telling the truth but don’t worry, there will be a fight.”

I frowned as the interaction continued. I wanted to know what the rumors were. How was I dangerous? What had the demon said about me? I rolled my eyes though as Gordon rambled about how much he’d suffered. Then he got to the good part.

“I’m going to kill the most dangerous things that I’ve ever hunted. Sam, you’re not human. Nisha, well, you’re human right now, but that won’t last long.”

Then Sam tried to do the thing that would usually work for a sane, logical human being and that’s point out that they’re not a killer. Apparently Gordon didn’t kill the hostage, no he just turned her. I hissed under my breath as I heard the commotion from the other side and I made a silent vow that if Misha was hurt, I’d rip Gordon apart myself.

“I have to give you both credit though. You both have people fooled, although Nisha, you’re not a monster yet. Sammy though, I see right through him. Bloodthirsty killer. What’s bad is that neither of you will just do the right thing and kill yourselves. I will, once I’m done with the two of you. It’ll be my last good deed on this earth.”

I groaned as I felt someone grab my hair and I screamed as I was thrown into a wall. My back hit the wall and I went right through it before landing on the ground hard. I saw Sam get thrown through the wall also and I blinked and shook my head as Misha ran over and pulled me to my feet. I glanced over and saw that Gordon had Dean up against the wall and was feeding from him. I must have shouted something out because instantly Sam and Misha were over by Dean and hitting Gordon and pulling him off Dean. I shook my head and put my hand to the throbbing place on my scalp and pulled my hand back and saw thick blood dripping off my fingers. Gordon came running at me and before he got to me, Sam grabbed him and pulled him before they got into a fight. I moved to go help Sam but Misha grabbed me and spoke.

“Nisha, don’t be an idiot. One, you’re only human. Two, you’ve got a ridiculous amount of blood on your face. Three, Gordon’s a vampire. Sam will be fine, in fact he’s got the upper hand now.”

I glanced over and saw that Sam did indeed have the upper hand and I smiled. Dean came over and turned me around and rolled his eyes before putting a cloth on my head wound and muttering something about how I probably had nine lives or something. I turned around in time to see Sam have a wire around Gordon’s neck and pull into the wire cut Gordon’s head off. I frowned. Sam and Dean exchanged an odd glance before Sam came over to me and examined my head carefully before sighing and forcing me to look him in the eye. I blinked and swayed slightly so he sighed and picked me up before walking.

“What are you doing?”

“Getting you to a med kit.”

“Hey Sam, you know, running at a super vamped out Gordon? That was pretty reckless.”

I grinned as Dean said that and glanced up to see Misha walking with Dean. She kept glancing back at me and rolled her eyes when he said that. I rested my head on Sam’s shoulder as best I could without getting blood on him. Sam continued walking with me and spoke once again, this time just to me.

“What I said earlier today to Dean about being afraid, it was directed at you too Nisha. It’s going to be hard, but Misha and I aren’t leaving you. It’s okay to be afraid of that, but shutting us out before it even happens isn’t exactly working in your best interest either.”

I chuckled and nodded. When we got home, Sam cleaned my head wound fairly carefully before stitching me up as best he could. Misha surveyed the entire thing as he patched me up. I smiled weakly at her before we all headed off to bed. Well, Sam and I went to bed a little bit later than everyone else since Sam wanted me to stay up for a bit just to make sure the head wound wasn’t serious.

Did I mention my boyfriend is amazing?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The next morning was designated as ‘work on our cars day’. Our cars were parked close to each other on an abandoned back road and Misha and Dean both had the hoods of the cars propped open. Sam and I sat near the cars. Sam was drinking beer. I was drinking soda. I’m not huge into alcohol and besides, I’m not old enough to drink. Another year and I will be, but I didn’t see a point into making it happen sooner. I sometimes did drink though, especially if I needed to fake being older. I tried to avoid it though and just said it was against my religion or something. People usually left it alone when that excuse was given. Misha was underneath the hood of the car and kept glancing over at me. I just sipped my soda and she finally set down the tool she was working with, leaned close to me and spoke.

“You know I’m not one to pry. I respect privacy but this is getting insane. You won’t talk to me, you apparently won’t talk to Sam, the guy you’re crazy about and then after you’re left alone with him for awhile, it’s even more tense than before. What exactly happened Nisha? We’ve never kept secrets from each other.”

I chewed on my bottom lip and played with one of the wrenches Misha hadn’t been using. I glanced over and saw that Sam and Dean were busy with their own thing. I finished off my soda before speaking.

“I’m scared. Honestly, I don’t really know what I’m doing anymore and it’s stupid but I guess I figured you had enough on your plate without my stupid worries added to them. I know, I know, we’re best friends and it doesn’t work like that. I just thought that since you’re either still in denial or finally admitted to yourself about being in love with Dean, that looming prospect of losing him is enough to keep you busy. Sam’s been lying to me and hiding things from me. He’s been running off and not telling anyone where he’s going. Sometimes he looks at me like I’m not really there.

His anger is getting stronger and I don’t understand it. I’m also worried that after Dean dies I won’t be strong enough to keep us all together. Mostly you and Sam though. You and Sam are fragmenting…and I just don’t want to be left alone. Yeah, I haven’t exactly been handling it well. Sam figured it out sort of. Partially because I gave it away in the form of sarcastic questions…Hey Misha, do you think we’ll ever figure it out?”

“…Figure out what?”

“Figure out what demons killed our families and why they did it? I mean…”

“Nisha, what are you talking about? I mean, I get the fear thing and I will always be there for you, we made an oath a long time ago to stick by each other and that’s not going to stop because of a guy. No matter how perky his ass is.”

“Now you sound like me. It’s just something Gordon said when he had Sam and me trapped in there. I mean, he gave his usual ‘Sam’s the anti-christ’ psycho babble but then he mentioned something about me. He said a demon told him that I was going to be more dangerous Sam. He said that killing me would be a good thing because it’d be saving the world.”

Misha stood up and walked over to me before crouching next to me. She handed me another soda and hugged me before speaking.

“Gordon is a fucking nutcase. The only creatures you’ve ever hurt are creatures that deserved it. You’re not some raging psychopath that was shot at us. In fact, you’re usually the one who tries to go for the ‘let’s talk it out’ approach. I’m usually the more violent one. If anyone was going to be a super major threat in the future, it’d be me, not you. So stop moping and help me fix my car, okay?”

I rolled my eyes and let her help me up before grabbing a wrench. I was about to help when I glanced over at the boys. I nudged Misha and she glanced over. We both smiled as we saw Dean teaching Sam how to fix the Impala. I peeked to see the expression on Misha’s face and my grin widened. The look on Misha’s face was obvious.

She was absolutely nuts for Dean.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me so long to post this! <3

I hope you all like it! Comments are always appreciated! <3333