Status: Hiatus; not sure when it'll be updated.

The Lightning Strike

Chapter Fourteen - Enter Sandman

Chaos. Chaos. Chaos.

Christmas couldn’t even be calm for our family. Although a little bit before Christmas when I woke up to the door opening and closing and Misha gone, I’d gone over and spent some ‘quality’ time with Sam. I snuck back eventually to my own bed, not that I was ashamed of being with my boyfriend. The next day Misha and I were driving over to some Evil Santa case and divvied up the duties. Sam and I stuck together through most of it, grinning and laughing at odd jokes between us. Well until we were looking up the chimney and a fucking tooth fell in my hair. I hate teeth. Well, outside of a mouth. They just freak me out. We ended up back at the motel doing crazy amounts of research and discovered an evil Santa theory.

We went to this crazy Christmas Wonderland place and Sam freaked out about the idea of having a Christmas. It weirded me out. We went to another place and we busted into this trailer and oh god. There was Santa. Jerking off to porn. I was traumatized. We talked to some of the people and Sam asked the people about their wreath, of all things and then Sam explained he’d seen them at the other victim’s houses and we went back to the motel. Sam called Bobby and found out that we were dealing with pagan gods. Goody. We then went to the wreath store and found out where they got the wreaths and then visited that woman’s home. We talked to them and then waited until late to go there with evergreen stakes to use to kill them. We snuck into the house but very quickly I was knocked unconscious. It sucked.

I groaned as I felt someone shaking me and begging me to wake up. I frowned and slowly opene my eyes and Misha told me that those creepy pagan gods had our boyfriends. I gathered my bearings together and quietly followed Misha and we both took a pagan god and killed them before untying the boys and getting the hell out of there. We ended up having our Christmas, happily enough. We all got each other great gifts. I handmade a bracelet for Sammy out of strips of old leather, I gave Misha a philosophy book I’d been saving for months and I gave Dean a book of jokes and told him to work on his material, oh and I got him booze.

Misha got Dean possibly the world’s biggest bag of peanut m&m’s, she got Sam random puzzles and she got me a cute pack of hair things since she knows I like to be girly. Sam got me a kitten calendar, got Dean some stuff for his car (oh and a candy bar) and got Misha some wine. Dean got Sam porn (I was not happy about that and Sam looked awkward about it), Dean gave Misha a leather jacket (technically I’m not sure if that one counts since he stole it a couple weeks earlier but then again, I got a philosophy book months ago and saved it for the right time, granted, I did pay for it) and he got me several giant kit kat bars. All in all, it was a good Christmas.

Our next case was far less cheery due to the fact that we had to deal with witches and one girl died after all her teeth fell out and one guy almost died while eating rotting meat. Our prime suspect we found dead in her house, her wrists slashed. It was craziness. Apparently Dean hates witches almost as much as Misha hates them. Sam and I supremely dislike them, but Misha and Dean hate them. The trip got more and more dramatic after we met the coven (unofficially met them, it’s not like they came up to use and said, ‘Hi, we’re the coven of this neighborhood! Nice to meet you!’, but it was obvious they were. We were also stopped by Ruby and a huge argument took place. Misha and Dean shouting at Ruby while Sam was defending Ruby and I had a sinking feeling about the entire thing. This was the demon that was messing with my boyfriend. We’d gone to the motel after Ruby told us to get out of town and more arguing took place. I just kind of sat by silently through the entire thing. I just wanted my boyfriend safe, but I was hoping I could do that without pushing him away. I did agree with Dean and Misha on this one. Ruby wasn’t to be trusted.

In the middle of the discussion, Dean started having a lot of pain. A lot of pain and then he started coughing up blood. Sam, Misha and I tore the room apart trying to find that hex bag and then Misha stayed with Dean to try and keep him alive while Sam and I ran out to stop the coven. Neither of us wanted Dean to die. We got to the place and Dean held the gun up and then the demon stepped forward and the demon slammed us against the wall before giving some piss poor speech about a new power and needing to kill Sam and she started pushing him up the wall. I screamed and soon Dean and Misha ran in but they also quickly were thrown against the wall. Ruby entered and a fight started up after the demon killed one of the two remaining housewives.

During the fight, I watched as the last remaining housewife tried to use magic to stop the demon. The demon killed her but the distraction was long enough to let at least Dean down and he stabbed the demon with Ruby’s knife. The rest of us were let go and Dean helped Sam up off the ground and Misha came and helped me up. We got out of there while Ruby cleaned up the mess. Sam, Misha and I stayed in the motel and tended to our wounds while Dean went for a walk. We found out grudgingly from Misha how Ruby saved Dean. It was a dramatic.

Our times didn’t get less dramatic as we tracked down Sam drinking whiskey in a random bar at two in the afternoon. Misha and I stood to the side while Sam was all whiny and Dean kept giving us exasperated looks before he answered his phone and his eyes widened and he said we had to go somewhere right then. All of our stuff was in the cars so we just jumped in the cars and drove and drove. Dean hadn’t told us anything, but when we arrived at a hospital, I got really worried. Misha and I glanced at each other in shock when we saw who was lying in the hospital bed though.

Bobby.

I chewed on my bottom lip as Sam asked what the diagnosis was and shook my head and sighed when the doctor said that there was nothing wrong with him medically and so they had no idea how to help him. Misha just stood and gaped. This was Bobby. Bobby didn’t get sick. Bobby was like, an odd hero from a crazy novel. He was just always supposed to be there. Misha and I hadn’t even known him all that long and we knew that. We needed to know what had happened to him and so we all went to Bobby’s motel room to see if he was working on a case or something. After all, we had no idea why he was in the town he was in. Pittsburgh was really random. We searched Bobby’s room and we didn’t see anything until Sam opened the closet and pushed aside the closet.

“How about this?”

We all crowded around as we looked at Bobby’s numerous notes and Dean pulled a picture off a plant of some sort off the wall and said the scientific name and then announced that it meant absolutely nothing to him. Misha snorted and spotted the obit and pulled it off but her smile fell as she read it. I glanced over at her and asked,

“Does it say how the person died?”

“Yeah, it says this professor of neurology…they’re not sure how he died. He just went to sleep and never woke up.”

All of us glanced at each other and we all knew that we definitely needed to figure out what was happening before we lost Bobby. We all sighed and Dean announced that he was going to go look in on the doctor. Misha went with him and Sam and I shrugged and sat down and started to pour over books to figure out what the root exactly did. I was looking through one particular book and I groaned and shoved the book across the table and went and got myself a drink of water. Sam glanced over the passage and looked up at me in shock before grinning and walking over and kissing my cheek. I shrugged and put the glass back on the table and we grabbed our jackets and headed back out to the hospital. On the way to the hospital, Misha called me and filled me in on the stuff that happened and how Dean had drank on the job but she’d thought the guy was mildly creepy and had turned down the offer and instead had drank her own water. Misha was mildly paranoid about who she accepted drinks from. Sam and I got to the hospital to find Misha and Dean sitting by Bobby’s bed. Sam and I spread out our findings and Dean. Sam spread out the papers and spoke.

“From what you two have found out from the doctor’s experiments, Bobby’s notes are starting to make a lot more sense. Nisha and I looked up this plant and it’s also called an African dream root and if you believe the legends, it’s used for dream walking. The person can walk around in someone else’s dreams, poke around in there…”

“I take it we believe the legends?”

“When don’t we, Dean? But this dream walking is some heavy stuff, you take enough of it with enough practice and you can become a regular Freddie Krueger. You can control anything. You can turn good dreams bad, bad dreams good…”

“You can kill people in their sleep.”

“Exactly Misha. Probably how the good doctor died. So, let’s say he’s using this stuff on his patients…”

“Patient gets upset and decides to make the doctor go nighty nighty.”

“But, Dean, if the guy is going just trying to kill, why is Bobby still alive?”

“I don’t know Sam.”

We all glanced at each other and nodded before heading out of the hospital room. Misha shoved her hands into her pockets and frowned as she spoke.

“So, any bright ideas on how to find a homicidal sandman?”

“No idea Misha, I mean, it could be anyone.”

“I don’t know Sam, I mean, wouldn’t they have to have access to the doctor’s notes and that dream root. I’m gonna take a leap of faith here and say African Dream Root isn’t something you can pick up at the local Wal-Mart. I think we should be looking into his patients.”

“That would be the awesome thing to do Nisha, but the good doctor’s research was really sketchy and we have no idea if those were all of his patients and some of them he kept sketchy records of anyway. It’d be hard to track them all down.”

“You know, in any other case, we’d be calling Bobby to ask him for his advice.”

“Wait, Sam, you’re right! We should talk to Bobby.”

Misha, Sam and I all stopped and stared at him. Was he nuts? Bobby was comatose. Misha and I glanced at each other as Sam blinked and spoke.

“Um, you could, but I think the conversation would be a little one sided, Dean.”

“Not if we’re tripping on some dream root!”

Misha and I gaped as we stared at Dean in shock and Sam said something but I wasn’t paying attention. Misha looked more pissed than I was about this idea but she just kept her mouth shut.

“..You wanna go dream walking in Bobby’s head Dean?”

“Yeah, why not Sam?”

“We have no idea what’s crawling around in there!”

“How bad can it possibly be?”

Bad.”

“…Dude, it’s Bobby.”

“…Yeah, you’re right. One problem though, we’re fresh out of African Dream Root, so unless you know where to score some, we’re out of luck.”

“Crap…Bela.”

“Bela? Crap.”

“Dean, you’re actually considering asking her for it?”

“I’m feeling dirty just thinking about it Sam, but yeah.”

Misha glared and huffed and cursed under her breath as she followed Dean as he walked out of the hospital. Sam gave me a weak smile and I rolled my eyes before we started to walk out of the hospital, Sam wrapping an arm around my waist.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I blinked and stared as Misha, Dean and I did research and weird noises came from Sam’s sleeping form. Thankfully, when Dean had called Bela, she had not agreed to the deal, Misha glared at Dean the entire time though. She hated Bela with a burning passion. I did too. I’d mellowed out a bit since the last time I saw her. I was the one glaring at Dean though as shouted for Sam to wake up and then spoke more.

“Dude, you were out and making some serious happy noises. Who were you dreaming about?”

“What? No one! Nothing!”

“C’mon, you can tell me. Angelina Jolie?

“No!”

“…Brad Pitt?”

“No…No, dude, it doesn’t matter.”

I rolled my eyes and Dean grunted some dismissal before speaking, not looking at Sam anymore. Misha wasn’t looking at either of the brothers. She was busy researching and glaring. She hated research so I knew she must have been super pissed about the Bela situation and Dean’s attitude to actually speak to either of them.

“I called Bela.”

“…Yeah, and? What’d she say? Is she gonna help us?”

“Shockingly, no. So we’re back at square one. Nisha, Misha and I are trying to make heads or tails of the doctor’s research…Unfortunately, he has worse handwriting than either your or Nisha, oh don’t give me that look Nisha, your handwriting is crazy, anyway…you gonna help me with this stuff?”

“Yeah…just give me a second.”

I watched Sam carefully as Dean got up to answer a sudden knocking on the door. I frowned at how nervous Sam was though. What had he been dreaming about. I glanced back over at Misha and she peered over her papers and rolled her eyes while shrugging. We both glanced up at the door though as Dean opened it.

“Bela, as I live and breathe.”

“You called me, remember?”

Misha glared at Bela and I glanced at Sam. Sam was looking just a little too anxious about Bela being there. I ignored her speaking about how she brought the dream root and how it was nasty stuff. No, I was too focused on how weird Sam was acting. He was acting about as nervous and awkward as he sometimes was around me. Especially on days where I was wearing low cut tops. My jaw clenched though and I started piecing the behavior together though as Sam seemed to noticeably freeze up when Bela took off her coat, but he seemed to sigh when he saw her blue shirt. Somehow I just knew who he’d been having dirty dreams about at that moment and while he couldn’t control it, it did piss me off. Of all people he could have had a wet dream about, it had to be Bela?

Bela gave some bullshit story about doing this because Bobby had once saved her in Flagstaff or something like that. Sam did some awkward shout goodbye thing while Bela was leaving after Dean had pissed her off. Misha looked fairly proud of Dean for being rude to Bela, Dean and Misha gave Sam odd looks though after he did his obvious goodbye. Sam glanced at me and instantly he looked mildly guilty. I just shook my head and sighed before crossing my arms.

“So, how are we going to do this dream root stuff?”

Sam frowned and beat Dean to the punch.

“You girls aren’t doing the dream root.”

Misha and I glared and I walked over and stared Sam down. His jaw clenched and he averted his eyes but he didn’t give in really. Dean was the one to speak though.

“Sam and I have known Bobby for longer and we don’t need four people in Bobby’s head. Two is already a lot of people and we don’t know what exactly this will do. We need you two to watch out for us while we’re under.”

Misha grumbled and cursed but nodded. I just shrugged and when Sam reached for me, I moved just barely out of his reach and gave him a hard look that made him sigh and start making the tea with Dean. Misha and I stood back and watched. Neither of us were happy.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Dean and Sam had made the tea and Misha and I were sitting by their beds as they sat down and they were about to drink it when Sam pulled out a pouch and handed Dean some of Bobby’s….hair? I gave Misha an odd look and she shook her head in exasperation while we watched as the guys drank the amber liquid. Almost instantly they fell back onto the beds and Misha and I sighed while we checked their vital signs. They were breathing evenly and their pulses were fine, but I was still worried and I sighed as I stroked Sam’s hair. Misha sat next to Dean and spoke.

“I swear, if anything goes wrong with this, I will kick Dean’s ass, by the way, do you have any idea why Sam was acting so weird earlier? I mean, the guy is weird, but he’s usually not that weird.”

I sighed and chewed on my bottom lip.

“I think he had a dirty dream about that crooked bitch.”

“…That’s just disgusting.”

It seemed like much longer but Misha I jumped slightly as Sam and Dean woke with a start, sitting up and breathing heavy. Misha and I went and checked to make sure they were okay and they brushed us aside before we all piled into the cars and headed off to the hospital to check on Bobby. Well, Sam and I made a pit stop at that stoner kid’s apartment to see if he was there, but he wasn’t. When we got to the hospital though, Bobby was sitting up and Sam and I went to talk to the doctors while Misha and Dean stayed behind with Bobby. On our way there, Sam pulled me into one of the alcoves of the hall and frowned.

“You know that Bela is nothing compared to you, right?”

I groaned and ran a hand over my face while chewing on my bottom lip. I glanced back up at Sam and I opened my mouth to tell him off but he just looked so sad. He was doing his puppy dog look and I swallowed before nodding and Sam sighed and kissed me softly before we resumed walking over to the doctor. We asked the doctor what he thought and he was honestly mystified that Bobby had come out of his comatose state at all, let alone this quickly. Sam and I nodded before walking back toward the room, but once again pulled me to the side before we got there.

“We’re okay, right?”

I rolled my eyes and smiled softly before kissing his lips and giving him a pointed look and walking into the hospital. Questions were thrown around, mostly about how Bobby’s bodily stuff got taken by the guy anyway, and Bobby talked about how he drank a beer before he realized who the kid was and instantly mine and Misha’s face fell and Dean got a little defensive.

“Well, it wasn’t that stupid…”

“…Dean…you didn’t…”

“Damn it Sam, I was thirsty!”

We all groaned as we realized that Dean, was in fact, the next target and he now couldn’t sleep until we found the S.O.B. who did it. Misha looked irritated and I knew why. It seemed like every single creeper on the planet tried to kill her boyfriend at least once and now some guy may actually do it and she felt helpless…again. I sighed and we all instantly divided up tasks to hunt that little freak down.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Misha and I groaned as pulled away from another dead end. We were both getting frustrated and we’d started following Sam and Dean. Misha had a bad feeling about something that night and so I’d given her the benefit of the doubt and we’d followed them. We lost them for a little bit though but we did find them. I frowned as we parked the car and got out. It’d taken us awhile, but we were both really wondering why Sam and Dean were parked in a wooded area in the middle of nowhere. Misha and I went up to their doors and Misha immediately started cursing and I pulled the door open and groaned.

“Sam must have taken the root, Dean just probably went to sleep, which isn’t much comfort since that freak has Dean’s hair. What do we do?”

“Well Nisha, I would suggest also taking the root, but all we have is Dean’s hair and no tea.”

I chewed on my bottom lip and Misha glanced over and gave me a stern look.

“What?”

I sighed and went back to the Torino and pulled two small bottles out of the glove compartment and tossed one to Misha and she gaped.

“You stole some of the dream root tea?”

I rolled my eyes and added the hair to mine before going back and sitting in the passenger seat of the Torino. Misha followed suit but sat in the driver’s seat and we both downed our drinks. I let the bottle drop to the floor but then sighed as it seemed like we hadn’t moved at all but when we got out of the car, the world shifted and I shoved my hands in my pockets as I realized that it had in fact worked. Misha walked over to me and we walked over toward the Impala and there was no one in it, the doors were closed though. I blinked as I heard an odd noise and I walked toward it.

“Nisha, where are you going?”

I glanced back at her and shrugged before heading over toward the noise, Misha still calling my name, but suddenly I wasn’t in the woods anymore and I blinked in shock as I saw what looked like my childhood home before me. My throat felt dry as I surveyed the well groomed lawn and the clean path and the large front door behind the porch. I chewed on my bottom lip and I walked up the path before putting my hand on the doorknob. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to enter the place, and I was even less sure of how this kid knew about my childhood home so much. This didn’t feel like Dean’s head anymore though. This felt like mine. All the flowers were right and the sun was so bright. I swallowed hard and walked up, my hand shaking as I slowly gripped the cold metal door handle and turned while pushing the door open. It was dark and as I entered the place, I heard the door slam behind me and I turned and tugged at the door handle while frowning. I didn’t want to be in that house anymore. Sighing, I cursed under my breath while moving forward, my shoes squelching in liquid and my heart dropped as I realized where I was and what I was going to see. I squeezed my eyes shut and covered them with my hands. I didn’t want to have to go through it again but when I opened my eyes, a strangled sob came out of my throat. All the lights were somehow on and I could see everything.

Blood splattered across the walls and an inch thick on the floor. Blood just dripping and chunks of flesh hanging from the curtains and the lampshades and the furniture. I let my back hit the wall and I slid down, crouching in the blood, sobbing. I couldn’t even move and I just trembled as I heard footsteps and I glanced up and saw myself, covered in blood and holding a knife, grinning like a sadistic bitch while I shook my head and covered my ears as best I could.

“Nisha, Nisha, Nisha. Honestly, what are you doing? Crying isn’t going to change what you’ve done. You know this is your fault. This is all your fault. You have moved on a bit though, after all you’ve stopped having those dreams, haven’t you? You’ve forgotten all about what you caused. Does Sam know what kind of monster he’s sleeping with? I mean, he’s got that whole psychic part demon thing going on, but he’s still got more humanity than you do. You were the one that the demons were after and because of you Misha has no family and pretty soon, one by one, Misha, Dean and Sam are all going to die and you’ll have done nothing to save them.”

I gripped my hair and squeezed my eyes shut as I screamed.

“Shut up! I didn’t know! I didn’t know that they were after me! I would have sent everyone away if I’d known! I would have stopped this, I would have-“

“You stupid, selfish bitch. Do you really think you’re fooling anyone? You remember how little you cared when Dean sold his soul? All you cared about was the fact that Sam was okay. God forbid Dean live the life he was supposed to, after all, you’re not fucking him. God forbid Misha get to be with the first man she’s loved in a long time. After all, Nisha has her needs and what comes before that? Nothing.”

Blood was seeping into my clothes and I sobbed. I sobbed so hard I could barely breathe and my chest burned as I gasped for air. I finally sobbed through my hiccupping and through my heaving,

“What do you want from me?”

My doppelganger’s eyes turned black and she came up and grabbed me by my throat and slammed me against the wall and hissed.

“I want you to take responsibility of this. I want you to own up to the damage you’ve done.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Misha groaned as she woke up and shook her head while frowning. She’d gotten stuck somewhere watching Dean fight with himself and it’d hurt her far more than she’d realized it would to hear Dean admit that he hated his father. He also apparently secretly wanted to marry Misha and start a family, which was odd, but to hear him admit about all the pain and anger he had, it was heartbreaking. She had wanted him to be honest for so long, but to watch the truth get almost ripped from Dean was something that just hurt her more than she could explain. Sitting up straight, she smiled weakly as she saw Sam and Dean spot her car and get out and walk over. Misha chuckled weakly and spoke.

“Ahh, Nisha are lives are so weird, I mean…Nisha?”

Misha glanced over and Nisha was still unconscious in the seat. Swallowing hard, Misha shook Nisha and felt panic set in as Nisha didn’t respond. Dean opened the door driver’s door to do something and Misha looked back at him with panic and hissed.

“Nisha’s not waking up.”

Dean frowned and Sam opened the door and frantically tried to wake Nisha up to no avail. Dean cursed and ran his fingers. Sam spotted the last bottle of tea in the floor and grabbed it before pulling out a strand or two of Nisha’s hair and shoving it in the bottle.

“Sam, what are you doing?”

“What the fuck does it look like Dean? I’m going in after her.”

“Are you kidding me? You have no idea if she’s still even in there!”

“Dean! This is our only shot of getting her back. If we do nothing, she dies.”

“Do it.”

Sam nodded and climbed into the backseat of the Torino before drinking the tea and letting himself sink into oblivion.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I wasn’t sure how long I’d been there, but the constant bombardment of accusations hadn’t stopped and three full bodies had appeared before me, bloodless and mutilated. Misha, Dean and Sam. I sat and sobbed over Sam’s body. It wasn’t the first time I’ve done so. My other self had left me a few moments before after hissing in my ear that this was what was going to result of my selfish ways. Everyone would die. I heard footsteps behind me and I turned around and saw Sam standing there, worry and shock in his features and I just couldn’t help it. I sobbed and I whispered.

“Please just leave me alone. If you’re another crazed up part of my mind telling me that this shit is all my fault, I get it. Please don’t make Sam be the one to tell me all of that again. Please. I’m a selfish bitch who’s going to get my friends killed, just….do me this one favor. Don’t make Sam say that.”

Sam looked almost heartbroken and he walked over and he crouched next to me and cupped my face in my hands and ignored my whispered pleas while he wiped the tears away with his thumbs before he pulled me close and whispered.

“Nisha, you need to wake up. None of this is real. You need to wake up. C’mon, you can do this. You’re not to blame for any of this. None of this is your fault, do you understand me?”

“But those demons were after me when they killed Misha’s family. She had nothing to do with it other than the fact that she’s my best friend. She lost everything because of me.”

Sam pulled back slightly and I could see the sadness in his eyes and I figured he’d given up when he suddenly pressed his forehead against mine and whispered.

“Look at me. I want you to ignore everything else. Look at me Nisha. Good. You are not to blame and you are going to come back to us. You are going to wake up and you are going to be okay. We’re going to be okay because we’re going to fight. This is your dream, now take control of it.”

I nodded and squeezed my eyes shut before I opened them, sitting up and gasping for air before being pulled into a tight hug. I groaned but hugged Misha back and breathed deeply as I glanced back and saw Sam awake in the backseat. I smiled weakly at him and mouthed a thank you before whining as Misha punched my arm.

“I swear, you are trying to give me a heart attack. Don’t you ever scare me like that again! I will drag your midget ass back from wherever it is that you go and I will beat the living shit out of you. Understand?”

I smiled and nodded as Sam got out of the car (reluctantly) and went over to the Impala before we all started to drive back to the motel. I chewed on my bottom lip and turned to Misha as she drove and I spoke.

“I think I may have accidentally put both my hair and Dean’s hair into the drink and that caused it to go all weird. By the way, what happened in Dean’s head?”

Misha sighed and she stared at the road and she spoke.

“Well, I found out a lot more about Dean than I ever thought I would. Some of it was nice…some of it was painful. Some of it was new and some of it was just stuff I’d known for a long time but had never gotten confirmation for.”

“Anything in particular?”

“Listen, Nisha, you’re my best friend and nothing’s ever going to change that, but this is something I’ve got to talk to Dean about. He didn’t even know I’d seen half the shit I’d seen in his head. He’s gotta be the first one I talk to about it, do you understand?”

I nodded and sighed before jumping as she hit my arm again. I frowned and spoke.

“What was that for?”

“That was for scaring me earlier.”

“…but you already hit me for that.”

“I felt like it needed to be reinforced.”

I rolled my eyes and chuckled as we pulled up to the motel finally and we went inside. Sam strolled up quickly to my side before wrapping an arm around my waist. I rolled my eyes and we lagged behind as Misha and Dean went to go get all of the stuff from the motel room and check up on Bobby again. Sam pushed a strand of hair out of my face and spoke.

“It wasn’t your fault.”

I frowned and spoke softly.

“What wasn’t?”

“Their deaths. There wasn’t anything you could have done. You had no idea they were coming for you and even if you did know, there wasn’t anything you could have done really and I know that doesn’t give you much comfort, but I just want you to try to stop being so hard on yourself. You know, I used to wonder why you and Dean were able to become odd friends so quickly, but I think I’ve figured it out. You both have some weird need to carry the weight of the world on your shoulders. You both need to learn that Misha and I are here to help.”

Sam kissed my lips and I smiled softly as he walked away to help pack up. Bobby came out though and talked to Sam a bit before he went in. Bobby then came over and spoke.

“So I heard you botched the tea.”

“Just a little bit. Apparently putting more than one person’s hair in it is a bad thing. It was…emotional to say the least. Sam got me out of there though.”

Bobby nodded and dropped the subject before giving me one last nod and walking off and I sighed before going into the room and grabbing my stuff and walking out toward the car. Sam and I were loading our stuff into the car and after I put everything in the trunk, I blinked as I felt Sam gently grab my arm and turn me toward him as I was walking toward the passenger door. Smiling, he gently pushed me up against the car and kissed me passionately. I grinned into the kiss and tugged on his shirt. We only broke apart when I heard Misha and Dean groan before Misha spoke.

“Seriously you two, I don’t ask for much, I just ask that none of your antics involve my car.”

I snickered and nodded before getting into the car and yawning before closing my eyes as Misha started up the car and we started driving off to our next case. It was a rare quiet moment as I slept and Misha got to think and we were both thankful as we followed the Impala. After all, our lives had turned into one thing.

Chaos, chaos, chaos.
♠ ♠ ♠
HOLY SHIT.

I'm so sorry it took me so long to post! Finals and classes were kicking my ass so I took a small break but I have had this written for a few days, I just now got a chance to upload.

So, next up is Misha, so bear with us everyone! <33333

I love you ALL! Oh and to anyone who's reading my Seth Clearwater story, I should have at least one update on that one up by Sunday. Guaranteed.

Oh and 'Enter Sandman' is a Metallica song title and I wasn't feeling very creative when I named this one. Anyway, I hope everyone enjoyed!