Status: FINISHED

Praying for Love and Paying in Naivety

For Kylene Sanders, it was the opportunity of a lifetime, being scouted by an agent working for Painted Anthem Records at one of her gigs in New York. It was her savior, her escape from the tiny town she called home. She'd really needed to get away. So, here she was, nine months later, in sunny Los Angeles, having wrapped up her first album, about to go on tour with world famous band, Dangerous Love Affair. It seemed like such a great opportunity, but as the tour begins, scandal begins to surround her and lead singer of Dangerous Love Affair, Nikko Alexander, since their onstage antics are often rather flirty. Though she doesn't realize it, his actions are true, as he has begun to fall for her. But the thing is, he already has a girlfriend. And there's another little complication: Kylene has completely given up on love. When Nikko's true feelings for Kylene surface, who knows what could happen?

DISCLAIMER:
Title is from "But It's Better If You Do" by Panic! At The Disco. I not own any songs/lyrics mentioned in this story unless otherwise stated. I do, however, own this story, its characters, and the plot.


© Broken Doll Productions. Try to steal, and I'll hunt you down and kill you with a rusty toothbrush.