My Best Friend

Upon Entering

As soon as the door to Chuck E. Cheese's opened, it all went to hell. Childish laughter, screams, and yelling echoed around the group. Besides the tired, zombie-like parents sitting around tables, the boys were the oldest there.

After buying tickets from a grumpy, acne-infested teenager, Brendon ran to a game thing, being followed by Ryan and Spencer. Jon just sat at a table, chewing on a slice of crappy pizza in between sips of soda. He was getting a migraine from the noise, and the soda was too warm and sticky. Not to mention the kid closest to him was screaming while the other picked its nose.

Jon tried to watch what Brendon was doing, but he was simply losing at some arcade game where you had to throw a ball into a circle. Every now and then he would curse loudly, causing several housewives to look up in disgust. Jon laughed at this, and then stopped, because he realised that laughing at a bunch of housewives could cause an ambushing of the zombie kind. And Jon was not prepared for that.

Turning to Ryan and Spencer, he watched as the pair attempted to jump into a pit of soft, coloured balls where children were playing. The gangly teenager kept on pushing them back, and a little boy wearing overalls was sticking his tongue out at them. "Why not?" Ryan yelled at the boy.

"Look, you're too old to jump around in there. We've got weight limits, you know," acne teen said in his puberty-ridden, screechy voice.

"Please!" Ryan was doing his bottom-lip out, cute face. The teen was trying to suppress a sneeze. "Aren't you the guys from Panic! At The Disco?" the teen questioned.

"Yeah..." Spencer was fidgeting around. "My... sister loves you! Can I get an autograph?"

"If we get to go in, we'll give you two autographs."

"Why would I need two?"

"Who the fuck knows! Just let us in!" With that, the portal to kiddie-funland was opened, and the boys jumped in.

It was just a bunch of jumping at first. But then Ryan landed on Brendon, and they were in full-wrestling format. "You're goin' down, pretty-face!" Spencer yelped, slamming Ryan to the ground while laughing. Some kid was standing up, throwing red balls at their faces, but they were two busy giggling to notice. "You think I'm pretty? Aww!" Ryan exclaimed, trying to flip Spencer over.

And it was on, until they landed in a heap of arms and legs, tied up together. Their faces were barely an centimetre apart as the giggled and gasped for breath. With that, Ryan leaned in and kissed Spencer.
♠ ♠ ♠
I haven't been to Chuck E. Cheese in ages, so excuse me. My mum didn't even take me there a lot when I was little, so I know very little. She liked to tell me it was closed... ah, well. There's your chapter, so please comment!