Status: Completed. Its up for a sequal now.

Nothing Personal

Chapter Three

That was two years ago and I was carrying Alex’s second child and we were set to be married, we had moved back to England and lived in a little cottage by the seaside. Zoey was hit by a bus and died almost instantly, what didn‘t help was that no one was there to call an ambulance. Jack was in love with Zack and they were about to adopt their first child. Oh and Rian well Rian we don‘t mention his name anymore. As he was the one driving the bus.

Just kidding. It was still the same night and I was still sitting at the bar. I had managed to drink Jack under the table, twice I would like to add. It was about the time that dancing was looking even more inviting to me. I grabbed the gangly boy towards me and proceed to grind up against him.

I looked across to Alex and Zoey, they were slowly shifting their legs from side to side. He looked like he was going to lean in and kiss her, but he didn’t have the chance as she grabbed his face and pulled it towards her. one for the team came to mind.

Zoey’s POV

We arrived at the club and everyone went off in their own direction. Which left me and Alex standing awkwardly next to each other. Hannah was standing near the bar watching us.

"Erm, do you... would you, erm... do’ya want to dance?" He asked, nervously. I looked over to Hannah, giving her a 'I-knew-this-would-work-' look, before turning back to him.

"Erm, yeah, of course." I said, taking his out-stretched hand, as he stepped on to the make-shift dance floor. I looked up to meet his eyes, as his hand rested on my hips and we moved our bodies together in time to the urban beat.

"So, I don't think we formally introduced ourselves," He mumbled against my hair. "I'm Alex."

"Nice to meet you," I replied, "I'm Zoey."

"Want another drink?" He asked, politely.

"Erm, yes please." I accepted, as he handed me a shot glass of green liquid that smelt strongly of apple. I quickly downed the shot, accepting the sour taste and swallowing hard, as he did the same.

As the night moved on, I turned to see Hannah by herself.

"I should, y'know, go see her." I stated, looking him in his beautiful chocolate brown eyes, which were drooping due to the amount of alcohol. He sighed.

"Have to?" He slurred, trying to keep his head up.

"Not have to..." I murmured suggestively, as I let my eyes drop to his chest, before his arm slipped back around my waist, his fingertips rubbing the bare skin stretched over my hip, with his rough skin, from playing the guitar. I looked up to meet his eyes again, as he edged closer, pressing our lips together in a moment of pure ecstasy, ignoring the stares of the jealous fans, and the catcalls and wolf-whistles of our friends, around us.

Back to my POV
I was holding on to Jack as he dragged me back to their bus. All I remember was waking up with less than a sheet covering me. I leaned over the side of the bunk, holding my head. Zoey popped her head out of the bunk below. In the same position I was in.

“On the count of two we both run into the bathroom and talk” I said.
“one, two” I counted.

I jumped taking the sheet with me and grabbed Zoey’s hand. We managed to grab our clothes and open the bathroom door without disturbing the sleeping bodies.

“What the hell?” I whisper shouted.
“I don’t know, one moment we were dancing the night away, the next moment I was waking up with your facing peering down at me” she answered.
“oh my” I said suddenly while holding my head.
“I remember, oh my I remember everything” I continued.
Zoey nodded in agreement.
“how the hell did we manage to sleep with them?” Zoey asked.
I raised my eyebrow. “because we are the most amazing two girls and they should be asking how they got us” I said.

There was a slight knock on the door, causing us to finish our conversation quickly. I opened the door with the sheet around my waist as I had yet to put any bottoms on.

“yes?” I asked.
“I was wondering if you had seen Zoey?” asked Alex.
“I’m in here” Zoey answered for herself.
“give us ten minutes and we will be with you” I reasoned.

He left us to our whispering. Which become more of a heated argument. After a couple of minutes I opened the door and me and Zoey tried to sneak out, which ended up us looking rather comical as the guys could already see us.

Someone coughed and caught our attention. “um, hi?” I said.

Alex was the first one to speak, asking Zoey to follow him to the bedroom. “round two” she whispered in my ear, causing me to laugh.

Jack then proceed to drag me outside of the bus without asking if I wanted to follow.

“so” he started.
“so?” I continued.
“I was wondering what is going to happen now, you know after last night” he asked.
“well lets look at this realistically, your in a band and you don’t even live in England, so when am I going to see you again?” I asked.
He hung his head and looked to be in thought for a moment “it could work” he tried to say miserably.
“its not a cliché love story Jack, its not going to end up with us being an amazing couple and getting married, but if your ever over here again, look me up” I ended by wriggling my eyebrows.

We went back onto the bus and ended the day with enjoying each others company. We exchanged numbers and promised to keep in touch.
Meanwhile Zoey’s POV

Alex had dragged me to the back of the bus, I was wondering if we were really going to do it with everyone conscious in the next room.

“so” he started.
“so?” I continued.
“I was wondering what is going to happen now, you know after last night” he asked.
“well lets look at this realistically, your in a band and you don’t even live in England, so when am I going to see you again?” I asked. I wonder if Hannah is having the same conversation
He looked at me and smiled. “you never know with all the communication and ways to travel these days”.
“look Alex I like you a lot and I hope you feel the same, but your busy with your band and I’m busy with the starting up of me and Hannah’s magazine, but if you ever decide to tour here again, I’m more then willing for a re-match”. I said.

He laughed at me and hugged me and we laid like that for the rest of the night.

The day ended to quickly, and before we noticed it me and Hannah were leaving and going back to our normal life of scraping whatever money we could to start “the Biz” up.

The guys kept in touch but that went as quickly as it started. Before we knew it, it was like it had never even happened.

That was until…
♠ ♠ ♠
That was the longest piece of writing I have ever written.
The end?