Status: Writing!

The Cycle

Preparation

"CELINE! GET OUT OF THE BATHROOM, I NEED TO PEE!" yelled my best friend, Belle.
We were going to a Jonas Brothers concert and I was getting ready, putting on make up in her bathroom.
"Fine, all right, all right!" I yelled back as I stuffed the mascara, lip gloss, deep navy blue eyeliner and blush into my arms. I walked into her wide bedroom, chucking my arms intents onto the bed. She shot a glare in my direction before lunging into the bathroom, to set off a neverending tap.
When she came back out, she looked at me and wolf-whistled annoyingly.
"Shut up..." muttered.
"When will you understand that you're beautiful?" she asked.
"When I actualy am.." I murmured under my breath.
Belle sighed and turned to her mirror to check her appearance.
"Soo.. Do you think Joe will ever realise me like this?" she asked stupidly...
" Umm, I think anyone would more than realise you like this..."
She turned to look at me sarcastically. " Back at'cha Sis..."
Oh yeah, Belle was in ove with Joe. And me, well, I was MORE than in love with the gorgeous Nick... We were both 16. We had known each other since she moved to America from England in middle school... After a year we had become best friends. Ever since, Belle had known my worst secrets and she has known mine.
For instance, in 8th grade, when I had a crush on the cutest guy ever, Belle had kept my secret. But then, as always, since Belle was much more prettier than me,[Autor's note: this is not true..] my crush had fallen in love with her..
But I didn't make that much of a problem, since that was the nature of life. The cycle in one way... I loved to live! Life was good.
When we were done, we looked prettier than the Vegas showgirls... I was wearing a deep blue dress, just a little higher than my knees.. I had put on silver hoop earings, straightened my hair and put on strappy navy platforms..
Belle, had put on a short red dress, styled her hair into wild curles, put on golden hoops and black stilettos... We look ,FABULOUS.
It was 8 o' clock when we left the house, to get into my black car. As wedrove to the concert, Belle was practically jumping up and down in her seat, looking at her reflection every ten seconds... And also asking annoying questions like;
"Are we there yet?"
"Am I perfect?"
And oh yes... "WILL JOE LIKE ME?"
"YES BELLE, PEASE SHUT UP!" I was getting angry now... She was thrilled when she heard that I had got my hands on back stage passes.
"Fine.."
We drove in silence - jumpy silence- untill I reached the stuffed car park. I squealed in excitement and Belle went bright red. We stepped out to thewarm summer air, hearing amps being tested. We, held hands, exchanged a nervous glance, and walked into the night...
♠ ♠ ♠
Selin? Sis, how's our first chapter? This is for you..
Read, comment and subscribe...
Thanks,
Bal'