Status: Finished

The Killing Moon

Broken

Image

"What are you doing here Bella?" asked Jacob.

She softly shook her head then walked back to her rusted old truck. "Nevermind. Forget I even came here."

"I'll go talk to Billy." said Destiny.

Jacob nodded as he watched Destiny walked into his house. He didn't know why but it made him like Destiny even more. She trusted him to be alone and talk to Bella. The girl he had a crush on for so long. Now that feeling for Bella had vanished since he imprinted on Destiny. She meant everything to him now. He loved her more than air.

"Bells, don't leave. You came here for a reason. Now what did you want to talk about?"

"I think I made a mistake. I should've chose you instead of Edward."

Jacob gritted his teeth at the mention of Edward. "What did he do to you?"

"Nothing. I'm just not happy with him anymore. But, since you're apparently with Destiny now I guess I'm too late."

"You didn't want me. Remember Bella? You wanted that bloodsucker and here I was waiting broken hearted for you to finally come and tell me that you want to be with me. Now that I'm happy and with someone else here you are. Life sucks so much."

Bella nodded. "I totally agree." she paused and caught Jacob's gaze. "If you could've changed back time and not have asked Destiny to be your girlfriend would you so that you could be with me?"

Jacob didn't really know how to answer that question. It was a hard question to answer. He thought about it for a few minutes then shook his head.

"No, I wouldn't have changed anything. I love her Bella. You should be happy for me."

Bella softly smiled. "I am happy for you Jake. She's a lucky girl. I just wish I didn't feel so broken right now. I guess I now know how you felt."

"Exactly."

"I better be getting back. I'll see you around Jacob."

Bella was about to get into her truck but Jacob stopped her.

"Bella, you'll always be my best friend okay?"

She smiled over at him. "Okay!"

Jacob watched as Bella started up her monster of a truck then headed down the road. He sighed loudly. It was rather hard seeing Bella leave like that but he loved Destiny more than he had ever loved Bella. He turned on his heel and headed inside the house. Destiny was sitting on the couch talking it up with Billy. Jacob just smiled as he let them carry on with their conversation a few more minutes.

"Dad, could we borrow the TV? We're going to watch a few movies." said Jacob.

Billy nodded. "Sure, sure. Charlie was just about to pick me up anyway."

Suddenly a horn blared from outside.

"Speak of the devil and the devil shall appear!" joked Billy. "You kids have fun. I'll be back later tonight sometime."

Billy grabbed his fishing pole and tackling box then wheeled himself outside. Charlie helped him into the truck then drove off down the street. Jacob just and locked the door then smiled at Destiny.

"What did Bella want?" she asked.

"She asked me out."

"Oh really? What did you say?"

"I told her no. That I was in love with you and I didn't have those feelings for her anymore."

Destiny smiled. "You love me?"

"Of course I love you."

Jacob bent down to kiss her lips passionately. When he pulled away he went over to the book shelf which had DVD's on it. He fumbled through the movies until he found one to watch. He stuck it into the player then pressed play. The two of them watched the movie but didn't finish it. The two started making out half way through the movie. Destiny quickly pulled away feeling a little out of breath. She didn't want to rush into anything with Jacob but she really did feel like it right now.

"Jacob?"

"Yeah?" he asked while kissing Destiny's neck.

"Nevermind."

He stopped kissing her and sat up to look into her eyes.

"No, it's not nevermind. What is it?"

"What if I want to take this to the next level?"

Jacob's mouth slightly dropped into the shape of an O. He really did want to have sex with Destiny but was now the right time? It's not like he didnt' know the girl. He's known her since they were little kids. Now she was his imprint and he wanted to do everything he could to please her. He thought it over for a few moments then shook his head.

"Come in my room." he said huskily.

Destiny followed Jacob into his small bedroom. The bed was only a twin but they'd make enough room to do the deed on it. She was glad that she was on birth control. She wondered if Jacob had a condom but that wasn't important right now. What was important was Jacob's lips on hers.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just wanted everyone to know that this story isn't going to be that long. Chapter 20 is the last part. I wanted to make it longer but didn't have any more ideas that I could work with. Although, I have a few chapters already typed up for a new Jacob story which will be out hopefully in early 2010.