Status: The journal is finally finished.

My Heroine.

"You won't leave me alone,
Chisel my heart out of stone.
I give in everytime.
"
- 'My Herione', written by Silverstein.

The above lyrics apply to my not-really-a-relationship with this guy.

He isn't famous, he isn't well known, and he doesn't have an abundance of cash. He isn't the hottest guy in school(except in my eyes), he isn't the smartest, and he isn't the captain of the basketball team. He smokes, he drinks, he does drugs, and not to mention, a lot of stupid things. He has passions, like playing the guitar and learning new tricks on his BMX bike. He's known as an idiot, seeing as he does almost anything someone tells him too; aka a tool. He just enjoys living his life to the fullest.

He's tall and skinny, but physically fit. His hair is shaggy, covering his eyes with a curtain of golden brown. His cheek bones are prominent, and his complexion is just about as good as any other teenage boy. Although, he's no longer a teenager.

This is the story of my quest to capture his heart.

And my failure.

How I let him walk all over me, and I just came back for more.

Disclaimer: I own this entire story. All the character's are based on real people, their names have been changed. All event's are based on real events. Do not steal this story, since I have ownership, and I would not like anyone to steal my life away from me, thanks.