Status: Still writing, two updates every week

When A Smile Hurts

Grin.

"Hello there." 

 I looked up and saw a face I didn't recognize. Was he the guy with the truck?

 I took in his appearance, glancing from the dirty, untied, torn shoes, to the near unbuttoned plaid shirt, and up to the dirty, unshaven face. Something about him warned me that I wanted to stay far away. Very. Far. Away.

 "Um.. Hello." I awkwardly said. I slowly got up to my feet, never taking my eyes off his. He squinted, and glared at me.

 "You're Jamie Luthor, aren't you?" he said. His voice was raspy, and from where I was standing I could smell that he was pretty much drowning in liquor.

 I tried not to show my discomfort ... And my disgust.

I nodded, holding my breath.

"Ah... I use to work with your father. I spent eleven years with the man," he grinned, and everything about him showered off happiness, all except his eyes. His eyes were hard, cold, and darker then black. "then he fired me. As if I were nothing. I was the best in that damn comapny, everyone knew it." he took two steps toward ke, grin wiped off his face. I moved back and hit the lockers behind me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know." was all I said. What else could I say?

 I glanced around us, desperatley searching for someone to be around. I didn't feel safe here..
Not at all.

 I looked to the floor, then back at him. 
"I'm sorry, what did you say your name was?" I asked. 

He glared at me, and answered, "I didn't."

It seemed like forever that we were just standing there, looking at one another. His eyes seems challenging, as if he were just daring me to say something out of line. 

I blinked, my mouth in a firm line. I didn't like this man. Not at all.

 I jumped, startled, when he suddenly reached his hand out towards me for a hand shake.

When he noticed me jump, his face lit up in a dark, evil smile as if he enjoyed it.

Something about him reminded me of something, I couldn't think though. His features maybe.. His smile reminded me of something...

He cleared his throat and my attention snapped back to him.

"I'm Mark." He glared again and stood up straight, towering over me. "Mark Gorrin."
♠ ♠ ♠
Only a filler, but DUN DUN DUNN!!!!!! what did you guys think? Two updates coming soon :D I'm on a roll, so expect a lot soon lol. Feedback does make me update dater... *hint hint, wink wink, kiss kiss, hug hug, ninja kick ninja kick*.... love you all :D thanks for reading!