Gone In The Wind Mitchel Musso Sequel to Falling For Cancer

Chapter 2

"Mr. Musso, Ms. Jones the counsler is ready to see you," said the lady at the front desk. I smiled, thanking her, then walked back to where Ms. Jones' office was. "Sit, Mr. Musso. Please." I sat down on her leathery black chair. the room smelled like apples, she had candles sitting on shelves. "So, Ms. Honey tells me you seemed trouble. Is there something going on, you'd like to talk about?" She said her eyes catching mine. "Not, really.." "Ok. Mr. Musso, I can sense something is wrong, and this thing is bugging you." "More like ripping the insides of me," I growled under my breath. "Sorry, what?" "Nothing." She took her red glasses off, and sighed. She had red hair, shoulder length. And white skin. And green eyes. "Mitchel, hun. I talk to a lot of students in here, so whatever the problem is I'm sure we can fix it, so that the problem is no longer there." "Like earse my memory. LIKE BRING ALEX EVANS BACK ALIVE! I LOST THE LOVE OF MY LIFE, DUED TO ONE STUPID ILLNESS!" Ms. Jones sat there, looking plain. "I see...And what illness was that then?" "Cancer." "Ah, Cancer. There is a way for you to see her again, you know that?" "What?" She winked, and everything went bright like a bright light flashing in my eyes. as if you were in a hospital, and the doctors were just about to start your surgecy because you were now falling asleep. I didn't know what happened, but it felt as if I was knocked out..A voice echoed inside my head, it was more like a scream. "ALEX?" I yelled. No responce. "ALEX!" Still nothing. I laid down in the darkness, hiding myself from the world, and started to cry. I didn't know why I was crying, but it felt good to let out my tears. I didn't understand what was going on. What did Ms. Jones mean by "There's a way for you to see her again?" Maybe the lady was nuts. Who knows? But mostly, I kept thinking maybe I'm dreaming now, and just knocked out. But how did I just pass out like that?