Gone In The Wind Mitchel Musso Sequel to Falling For Cancer

Chapter 4

Inside the house, the floors were made of wood. It had spider webs dangling down from the walls. I walked slowly inside, the floors were cricking. Some of the flooring had fallen out. I was near the broken stairway, the flooring broke. I screamed, and almost fell, but Laura caught me. "Be careful, Musso," she hissed at me!

"Laura is that you," cried a dry, weak voice? "Yes, its me.." she repiled. Then we all walked into the living room, and there was Alex. Laying on the old, dirty sofa. I ran over to her. "Alex, finally at least I see you," I said tears falling. "Mitchel?" She grabbed the back my neck, moving me closer to her. So, her nose was close to my neck. "Alex, they say you were a killer, but I know my alex. She wouldn't hurt me..Not unless, she recognized me..And heard everything about how I feel about her." Alex looked up at me, weak tired eyes. She looked like she hadn't slept in days. Poor baby!

"Alex. You know how I was always teasing you, and then in high school. I started chasing you. And wanting to be yours.."

"Yes. Mitchel.." She inhale the air, then her eyes rolled back.

"Well..It's because.."

Alex, pushed me to the ground. She took her fangs out. Had me to the ground.

"Laura, help me!" I yelled. I looked back, but Laura wasn't there.

"So hungry...SO VERY HUNGRY! AND YOU..HON. ARE JUST DELICIOUS TO CHEW ON!"

"No, Alex. Please! DON'T!"

Tears fell..

She lean her head close, and bite my neck. I gasped. I was having troubles breathing, but it didn't stop me from telling her.

"Alex Evans," I gasped.

She looked at me. Her eyes went deep into mine.

"It's because I love you.."

She let go of me, her bite marks left a mark.

I gasped, a bunch of tears feel from my eyes.

"Mitchel," Alex cried.

"Alex.."

Alex took out a knife, and cut herself.

"Drink my blood. It's the only way to save you. I can't lose you. Mitchel, I just can't."

Mitchel looked into my eyes.

"Trust me!"

"I can't kill like you..."

"Please...It's the only way!"

"Sorry...Alex. I can't."

I closed my eyes...and faded away...Leaving Alex to cry.

ALEX'S P.O.V.:

I cried, holding mitchel in my lap. "Now I'll never hear you say it to our future kids, never hear you say I love you. Over and over again, until your throat gets dry..I'll never feel your dry cold lips press against mine. We'll never marry. You were the one, Mitchel. The one I wanted to spend my entire life with!"

"Entire life, you say?" An old lady came in from the shadows.

"Yes.."

"I'm a witch, and i can help you."

"Really?"

"Yes."

She took out her wand, and gave it a wave. And flash!

Mitchel woke up, gasping. "MITCHEL!" I screamed, then giving him a bear hug.

"Ow..."

"Sorry."

"Yes, hon. He's gonna be soar for a while."

"Um...Miss. is there a way you could make it, so I'm human just like Mitchel is..Or I'm a vampire forever."

"Well...Yes..But, for you...It could take two spells...one for doing a reverse spell to change you back, and the other to get rid of the cancer inside of you."

"I'm ready..."

She smiled, and did the spells. Once done, I ran over to Mitchel, he was outside looking out at the stars, in the fleid. Once, he noticed I was next to him, he smiled, and said, "I hear what you said, about the children, the love, and me being the one.." I blushed. He held my hands, looking into my eyes. His eyes glittered into the moonlight, as he contuined, "I think you are the one for me too.." "Aww, really.." "Yes.."

Their was a pause...

All you could hear was the crickets singing. Mitchel put his hand on my cheek, and kissed me with a sound. My arms wrapped around him. Boom! The sky went. We looked up, and saw fireworks. "HAPPY NEW YEAR!" Someone yelled. We both laughed.

As Mitchel pulled me in again, and kissed me. Only this kiss was more passitate. My lover, Mitchel was finally back into my arms. And this time, I knew the truth inside of him. He loved me. And I loved him. He was the one, and I to him.

We found the one we were looking for..But, hey. Who said love was easy to find? He was truly one in million.