Slip N' Slide Lovers

Slip N Slide Lovers

Warped Tour- overly hot, overly loud, and overly populated with fangirls.

So why did William Beckett love it so much? Two reasons. 1.) Gabriel Saporta. 2.) Gabe Saporta with a Slip N Slide.

Can you say turn-on? William couldn't believe his ears when Gabe said he bought a Slip N Slide.

"You what?" William exclaimed, nearly choking on an ice cube.

"Oh, I know you'd love it. Me, in a bathing suit.... I'm not conceited, but damn am I sexy," Gabe grinned.

What Gabe didn't know was that Will really did like the idea. Though he'd never tell Gabe, he was secretly gay. And he had ateeny tiny giant crush on him.

So now, Will stood off to the side, in his classic skinny jeans/ v-neck outfit, while Gabe and Alex tested out the new Slip N Slide- with a lot of soap.

And Gabe's bathing suit? Will had to force his eyes elsewhere before he got hard.

He felt a pang of jealousy, seeing the two boys together on the Slip N Slide. He wanted to be the one getting soapy with Gabe. (Oh please, get your head out of the gutter. He meant on the Slip N Slide, pervs.)

Gabe finally noticed his friend off to the side and waved. William smiled before motioning that he had to leave for his set. But he would come back- he knw Gabe wasn't planning on leaving his new toy for a few hours.

And sure enough, Gabe and Alex were still splashing about on the Slip N Slide. But the crowd had all left after getting enough film for Youtube bragging.

"So, Bilvy, you planning on joining us or not?" Gabe asked, looking up at his friend from the bottom of the Slip N Slide.

"Uh, I-I d-don't have a b-bathing suit..." Will said, his nerves causing him to stutter as he spoke.

"Ah come on, that doesn't matter!" Gabe grinned, walking towards Will.

Before he could even cry out for help, Gabe had grabbed him, throwing him onto the Slip N Slide.

"You. Suck." William groaned, shaking out his short hair, which caused water droplets to fly everywhere. "Did you have to get me soaking wet?"

Alex had left- vanished when Gabe got William on the Slip N Slide. It was just the two of them now. Alone. Together.

"Why yes, I did have to get you soaking wet," Gabe stated matter-o-factly.

"Yeah? And why is that?" William asked.

Gabe didn't answer. Instead, he grabbed the soaked fabric of the front of Will's shirt, bringing their bodies close together as their lips collided in a hungry kiss.

Finally, Gabe pulled away. "I had to get you soaking wet because now I have an excuse to get you out of your clothes," he smirked, pulling William into another sloppy kiss.

Yeah, William was starting tolike love this Slip N Slide.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hahaha.
IT'S SO FLUFFY!!

i'm such a loser.
i write slash fluff.
=D

I was being warned about having a collection of Gabilliam one-shots, so I've split them up.