Status: Working on it slowly

Into Your Arms

Chapter 15 (Tegan)

When I awoke the next morning the sun had just begun peeking through the shades. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes before letting the previous night's events play through my head. Last night surely seemed far too good to be true; I knew that much.

I blindly swept my hand over my bedside table until I found my phone. After looking at it I saw that I had a new text from John, and also a text from Ella. I opened Ella's text first - it informed me that she had stayed over at Pat's. I then read the text from John.

Good morning Tegan.
If you don't receive this too late we should meet up for breakfast.
-John

I smiled to myself upon reading it. The text was simple, but it also showed that I hadn't messed up too much last night. I was thankful for that at least. I responded quickly telling him that I'd love to meet up with him and began to get ready.

As it turns out I was ready quicker than I had thought, and so I spent the rest of the time finishing my assignment for Freshman Comp. I received a call from John ten minutes later saying that he was there to pick me up. So after double checking my appearance in the mirror and leaving Ella a note as to where I'd gone, I slipped out my room and down the stairs to find John's car.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think should happen next?
Should John and Tegan get together?
Should Ella stay with Pat or go back to Kennedy?
What about Garrett?
Does he have a thing for Ella.
We. Want. Your. Thoughts.