Potentially Lethal Love Dosage

........Image.........

Welcome to Cathoir High, located in Avennes, Maine! This prestigious school has over 5,000 students crammed into tiny rooms with very little to do. Teachers are boring, and the students have been learning the same text since the 80’s. Remarkably for a public school their scores remain one of the top in the country.

Among the crowds of students we shall focus on a small group of five teenage girls. All the girls somehow, in some way, always forget to take their meds. Even though they are bright and gifted, they are seen as strange among the 4,995 other students. They may seem strange to every one else, but to each other, they find their actions fairly normal.

Even with their normal antics, things quickly become bizarre among the five teens. When one of their dear friends disappears after four new students, and a teacher enter Cathoir High. The four remaining girls become suspicious of the newcomers then decide to break into their homes. What they find freaks them out, but they find no proof of their missing friend. Even worse, when they come to school the next morning, an another girl is missing. Determined to get to the bottom of things, the girls start confronting the new kids.