Potentially Lethal Love Dosage

No More Drama?

Writer; Dragonlilly45 aka Na-chan
Organizer & Designer; LoneMage_Vayu aka Ara-chan

Songs of Inspiration
Wicked Game by HIM
Born to Lead by Hoobastank
24 by Jem
Hot 'N Cold by Katey Perry

“If we go to school to learn, and knowledge is power and power is corrupt and corruption is crime and crime doesn't pay then why the hell do we go to school?!”

“This isn’t fair! I will not do it!!!” Cecile stood over Alise and Rowan. She was glaring down, wishing they would both jump off a cliff. Grinning, Alise looked at Rowan with a devilish smile. Glancing back, Rowan simply smirked, and then flipped the page of her magazine.

“You made a bet, and you lost; finish your end of the bargain. You know the consequences if you don‘t.” Rowan glanced up from her magazine while she spoke. Her grin was dark and menacing. Cecile backed up; she knew that if she didn’t finish the bet, the out come would be much worse. Gulping, she turned to look out at the cafeteria. It was junior lunch hour at Cathoir High, and it was packed.

Closing her eyes, Cecile slumped her shoulders, and then padded over to her pitiful destiny. Alise and Rowan instantly started to giggle under their breath. There was absolutely no way she would really follow through with her side of the “bargain”. She would never give Sam Baker, aka “Spider Boy”, a kiss on the cheek. She was deathly afraid of spiders, and he was known for carrying them around in his pocket. He was sitting in his usual spot with a bunch of friends. As she approached him, she started to shake. He looked at Cecile closely as she neared him. Lifting an eyebrow, he questioned her presents without words. Hoping to quicken the painful process she dove at him with her arms reaching for his collar. Cecile leaned forward with her fingers tightly grasping Sam’s shirt, demanding him to move forward. Due to Sam’s unseen strength he didn’t budge, which then caused Cecile to fall forward, landing violently upon him. The two of them tumbled to the floor. Cecile closed her eyes tightly then lunged towards his cheek. Shocked by the sudden movement, Sam turned his head to face her. This unfortunately led an innocent kiss on the cheek to become a full frontal snogging.

Cecile regained a tiny bit of composer, and stood up straight. She sighed in relief, happy that her nightmare was over. She smiled brightly, thinking that her mission was accomplished. Which thankfully it was, but a strange feeling began to crawl up her spine. Cecile felt something odd on her face. For an instant she didn’t move. Her mind was racing as fast as her heart. She knew all to well what was on her face. Then Cecile’s mouth opened, and an ear piercing scream filled the lunch room. Everyone in the room stared at her with their ears covered. She dashed out of the rooms in hysterics, wishing for a quick and painful death to the spider and its kind.

For a split second Alise and Rowan were quiet. They looked at eachother, and then they suddenly started laughing. They were holding their sides tightly; just too ease the pain caused by the sheer hilarity of the whole thing. No one laughed with them; in fact, no one even knew what happened, and they were far too shocked to ask. Both of them got up and ran after Cecile, still laughing their asses off. To the two them, the whole scene made perfect sense. Cecile was once again was being a brat, and got dealt a nasty hand by the lords of fate. As they left the lunch room, Laura stalked up to them. She looked annoyed, hungry, and ready to burn the school to the ground with everyone in it. Upon looking closer, Rowan noticed Laura’s white shirt was transparent, and her fist was tightly clenched around a near empty water bottle. Blinking Rowan looked at Laura with a questioning gaze. Before Rowan could say anything, Laura pointed at Alise, then down the hallway.

“You, her! You, lunch room!” Laura growled at them, pointing to make sure they obeyed. Her scowl increased, she then marched over to her locker, slamming it open and striping herself of the drenched shirt. Laura then dawned a dark brown leather jacket, with no regards to the many students and teachers standing around. Upon slamming her locker shut again, Laura stormed off to the lunch room, leaving Rowan behind.

Alise looked at Rowan, then the two of them shrugged, and went their separate ways. Alise shook her head at the situation. Her friends were so tiring. She needed a vacation, and soon. Smiling to herself, Alise thought about what or who could take her away from this place. Maybe a strong handsome man, or maybe yet, a beautiful woman? Blushing at the thought, she waved the idea away. It didn’t take long to find Cecile. She was sulking in a corner, wishing to be in bed at home, safe from the dreaded spiders. Sighing, Alise leaned down next to Cecile, who in return glared up at her. Alise lifted her eyebrow, she knew what was coming. Cecile always did this, you’d think Alise would put a stop to it, but alas, they were good friends.

“Why is everyone so mean to me?” Cecile licked her dry lips, as tears began to pour down her cheeks. Normally, one would start feeling bad for her, but Alise didn’t. Cecile pulled this shit all the time! Always playing the victim. Standing up, Alise brushed the dirt from her knees. Arching her brow, Alise cracked her back and readied herself for the next verbal attack.

“Not only that, I had to kiss that freak!! I hate spiders!!! I’m never making bets with you guys again!!”

“Well, maybe if you’d stop acting like you knew more then us, things like this might not happen.” Alise countered, having gotten use to this battle of wits.

Cecile snapped her head towards Alise. Obviously, Alise had struck an over sensitive cord.

“What? I don’t act like I know more than everyone else! I was right, I know I was!”

“See, that is what I mean.” Alise paused and took in a deep breath. For the moment, she thought it would be best to let this whole argument go; it really wasn’t worth all the trouble she would have to go to later if she made Cecile too mad.

“Well, whatever, it was a group fail. No more drama. Now, lets go eat.” Cecile looked at the hand Alise was extending towards her. Pursing her lips, Cecile grabbed Alise’s hand.

“Sure. I’m kinda hungry; it has been a while since I’ve eaten.”

“Ah, well that isn’t good.”

Smiling at one another, they slowly made their way down the hall. Silence seemed to fill the air, but there was really nothing to say. Suddenly, Cecile broke the silence with her ear-piercing voice.

“Guess what!!! Jacob started talking to me! It was great! The entire time that slut next to him didn’t have his attention! She was so jealous.” Cecile grinned at Alise, who had being ignoring what was said from the beginning. It wasn’t like she didn’t care, well, maybe she didn’t. She did care about Cecile, they were very close friends, just not Cecile’s obsessions, and she had a lot of them.

“Ah, that’s cool.”

“Are you even listening?”

“Yes. I’m listening!” Cecile eyed her, ready to deny that claim, but was cut off shortly after by the doors nearing her face. Ignoring the fact that she had just embarrassed herself in front of the entire school, she looked fairly happy. Bitterly, Alise wondered how long that would last.

No one watched them enter, they were now old news. This suited the girls just fine, in fact, they liked that about their school. It only took a fight or a pair of cheaters to become distant memory. As they neared the table, they noticed something odd. Normally, their table was crammed, but the only people they saw were Laura and Rowan. Alise tensed when she saw the look on Laura’s face. It was not evil, or cold. It was twisted, truly a vision of darkness itself. Now, she knew why there was no one sitting near by. Laura was just one of those people that didn’t need to look at someone to invoke fear, she just had to think about making someone fearful, and then they would be. But there are always a select few without the common sense to stay away. A prime example of such dull wit; Cecile.

“Watch yourself.” Alise whispered right before they reached the table. Laura’s look only grew darker as Cecile neared. Cecile on the other hand sat down, smiling like the sun. Before she could even talk, Laura glared at her.

“What are you doing?” Laura was menacingly calm, which was a really bad sign.

“I’m sitting here.”

“No. You’re not.”

“What?!? Yes I am!” Cecile’s face grew red as Laura starred her down. Everyone could tell what was happening, and it wasn’t good. Cecile was trying to over step Laura’s authority. Unfortunately for Cecile, Laura would not let that happen.

“No, I don’t think you are.” Laura glared at Cecile; who backed down instantly. Putting her head down, Cecile, moved away from the table, and then began walking away.

“What are you doing?” Cecile froze in her step. She didn’t know what to say to Laura, so she went with the obvious.

“Well, you don’t want me to sit at the table.”

“You’re right. I want you to sit at my feet.” Laura starred coldly at Cecile, daring her to make a move. Alise looked at Cecile, hoping she didn’t say something stupid. Cecile thankfully knew better, and quietly walked over to Laura, and then sat down at her feet. Grinning, Laura looked beyond happy, which happened to be even more frightening. Laura then opened her applesauce with a pleasant grin. Now, for those who don’t know Laura Cane well, will not notice the atmosphere that unfolds the moment she gets her hands on applesauce. To kind of give a clear idea of what happens, one would have to look at half the guys in the room, then to Laura’s mouth. Without using a spoon, fork, spoof, or even a knife, she would lick the applesauce container dry.Without using a spoon, fork, spoof, or even a knife, she would lick the applesauce container dry. Without using a spoon, fork, spork, or even a knife, she would lick the applesauce container dry.

The silence at the table seemed to reflect the silence of the room. Almost no one was talking. Laura sat with a huge grin. She had to give herself props; this was one of her best plans yet. She had somehow managed to silence an entire room. She loved the power she had over these pathetic humans. Scoffing at the thought of humans in her head, she looked down at Cecile, who happened to be drawing on a small pad of paper. Not wishing to deal with Cecile any longer, Laura allowed Cecile this one insignificant shard of happiness. Looking around, Laura noticed Alise and Rowan where now communicating silently. Then the silence was suddenly broken by hurried clicking on the marble floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image Hallo! Its Na-chan! So, I have to say, this chapter was just horrid! It was fun but at the same time it was murder!! At one point I was ready to jumped off a cliff!! Anyways, why don't we find out what Ara-chan thought!! Take it away Ara-chan!!

ImageThis chapter took FOREVER to finish editing, over, & over & over again!!! Will we never be satisfied with our writing? But alas, on to chapter 2 we go, and things are sure to get a lot more interesting...