Potentially Lethal Love Dosage

The Monstrosity!

Writer; Dragonlilly45 aka Na-chan
Organizer & Designer; LoneMage_Vayu aka Ara-chan

Songs of Inspiration
Speed of Sound by Coldplay
Hear Me Out by Frou Frou
Whatever it Takes by Lifehouse
That's What You Get by Paramore

"My heart longs for you, my soul dies for you, my eyes cry for you, my empty arms reach out for you."

Edit; If anyone is ever curious about outfits, I shall be posting them in the author notes from now on. Thanks everyone, laters!! Oh, and I'll mainly be putting up special ones, I don't want to over simulate some people who find it annoying. (Referring but to one of the topics made about putting images in stories. LAME!!! *mumbles to self about people being so restricting on creativity. All I've got to say to people that get bitchy about this is, S__K IT! ^.^ Well I feel better. Sorry if I offend anyone.*) But, I do know that all of my readers are really cool and would love extra information given. *stares intently* Lol. Blah, blah, blah.....anyways!!! Moving on!! ENJOY!!!

Everyone looked up from the table to see their final close friend. Upon their eyes landing on Emily’s figure, they noticed she was walking fast. She was never the type to move faster then need be. Something interesting must be happen. Grinning, the girls move a seat over for her to sit on. Like a snake, she coiled into the chair with a huge smile. Seeing Emily smiling so brightly was almost unnerving. Now, one must know that there is a vass difference between Laura’s evil smile, and Emily’s evil smile. The biggest difference was Emily’s innate ability to make one worry about the next thing to come out of her mouth. Laura on the other hand, you just didn’t want to know. Shifting in her seat, Emily looked around the table, motioning everyone in closer. Laura raised an eyebrow, though she didn’t want to submit, she thought Emily’s information might be interesting.

“Alright, I just overheard some really fascinating news. We are getting four transfer students, and a new teacher! I heard the principle say he was a looker! Rowan, don’t get him fired.”  Emily paused shortly to look at Rowan with a hard stare. Rowan on the other hand gave Emily a sheepish grin without saying a word.

“Anyways, the transfer students will be arriving later today!  I continued to listen, and heard the teachers questioning where they come from. It was weird because no one seemed to no, not even the principle, but their grades are perfect, and they are rich so no one asked anymore questions.”

Oddly enough, Laura grew more and more interested by the second. Standing up, she pushed Cecile away with her long legs. Looking down at the group, she turned on her heels then waved her presence away. Rowan laughed at Cecile’s dumbfounded look, then turned back to Emily. Rowan was also intrigued by Emily’s new information. The idea of a new teacher, who was potentially really good looking was A+ quality material for her.

“So, a new teacher you say?” Grinning, Rowan looked a frowning Emily in the eyes. They looked like deep pools of chocolate, able to tame the wildest soul. Yet, Rowan was somehow unable to be disarmed by Emily’s eyes. Emily just kept starring her down, which only lead to Rowan’s grin growing wider. Sighing, Emily rubbed her temples, hoping Rowan wouldn’t do anything stupid.

Alas, she knew Rowan far to well.  When Rowan found a target, she would get it, or him, sometimes her, but whatever. Brushing Rowan’s sly grin from her mind, Emily looked around the table. She could tell everyone was pondering over the new students. Rolling her eyes, Emily hoped to break to a new subject, before the obsession started to boil. In some ways, she knew it was already too late. The girls were hooked, and they didn’t even know about the new comers.

“Alright, we have some time left! Anyone want desserts?” Rowan offered while standing. Honestly, she could care less about the food, but something told her to get up. It was a strange feeling, almost like a silent whisper in her mind. Obeying the whisper, she nodded to all the orders of dessert and walked towards the counter. What Rowan didn’t see, was Emily starring at her back oddly. She had also felt the sensation. The voice in the back of her mind. It was dark and alluring like a snake‘s eyes shimmering in the dark. Then, the feeling turned ugly. Emily cringed, and then leaned over the table. She held her stomach tightly, hoping the feeling would pass. Emily could hear voices all around her. All of them were harsh whispers; her head was pounding, as if they were screaming. Emily filled her lungs, ready to scream, ready to let her mind explode.

“Emily? Are you alright!?!” Rowan shook Emily’s shoulders roughly. Sweat dripped down Emily’s face. The voices were gone. The room sounded like a normal lunch room, but every sound seemed dull after that loud sensation. Whipping her head around, Emily pondered her own sanity. Letting out a deep breath, she looked around the table. Obliviously, all of them had noticed her outburst. Giving a sideways glance, Emily forced a tortured smile to her lips.

“Hey, where is my chocolate?” Emily looked at Rowan. Raising an eyebrow, Rowan starred at Emily without a word, and then placed a chocolate/fruit cup in front of her. Not wanting any questions, Emily dipped a mango strip into her chocolate sauce then threw the whole thing in her mouth. It didn’t take the group long to drop the indecent, and move on.

“Hey, Alise?” Turning her head, Alise looked at Rowan.

“So, I heard that you got sent to a new class?”

“Yeah, I did. It was really strange! Out of no where, they said I needed to take Drama! I don’t need to take Drama!”

“No kidding, you are drama!” Emily remarked sharply. Alise stuck her tongue out at Emily then looked back at Rowan.

“I wonder why they moved you. I mean, the school year is 1/3 over.” Pursing her lips, Rowan thought about the situation.

“I suppose it isn’t really a big deal. I just don’t like acting.  And especially not in front of people I don’t know” Shrugging her shoulders, she shoved fruit into her mouth then picked up her green tea bottle. At the same time, Emily, Alise, and Cecile took a drink from their beverages. Rowan on the other hand was turned to the side.

“Well, hello gorgeous!!!” The moment she spoke all three girls spits out their drinks and starred at her. They almost feared the reason she might say that. No guy was good looking in this school to her. NONE! Alise’s eyes darted from Rowan then down Rowan’s line of vision. Alise’s eyes landed on decent looking man. He was much older then them, the ONE reason why Rowan DID like him. All the girls stare at Rowan with their jaws dropped. Grinning, she looked at them.

“I’d close you’re mouths before a fly lands in them.” Smirking, she turned her attention back at the man. Emily looked at her closely, demanding Rowan’s eyes to met hers.

“Hey, if you get involved, there’ll be trouble.”

"Oh honey, there will be trouble, but not the type you're thinking of." The group giggled at the thought for a moment, but something more serious began to sink in. Rowan’s face began to appear contorted, yet angelically softened. For a split second, it appeared as if Rowan had inhaled a powerful toxin.

“I must know his name!” Rowan demanded while slamming both fists into the table. Dumbfounded, Alise grabbed Rowan’s arm. She knew that Rowan found older men gorgeous, which creped her out, but still. To think that Rowan would even think about getting close to him was outrageous. Alise never truly believed that Rowan would go for an older man, especially not in school.

“Hey, Rowan? You don’t really mean that do you? I mean, come on, he is too old for you.” For a long second, Rowan starred at Alise. To Alise, the face Rowan was making seemed unreadable. It was blank, like she was listening to someone else talk. Then, Rowan shook Alise’s hand off her arm. Standing up, her face continued to seem as if there was a whole other conversation taking place. Without a word, Rowan walked out of the lunch room. Thinking Rowan needed space, the girls let her be. But something odd sat in the back of their minds. That look on her face was strange, never seen before by them. The last few minutes of lunch were silent for the group. No one truly knew what to say. Little conversations here and there would pop up, then die a few minutes later.

Thankfully, for the group, the bell rang signally them to go back to class. Everyone waved their goodbyes silently. It was awkward to leave the group as she did, but Alise had nothing more to say. She had more interest in this new development in her busy schedule. As she puzzled the change, her feet carried her to the Drama room. She looked at the huge sign on the door. Tilting her head, she wondered why anyone would paint a sign green and red. Her eye twitched at the terrible design of glitter covering poorly thought up swirls. The whole thing made her want to rip it apart and re-make it herself. The worse part was the yellow and brown glitter surrounding the picture like a frame. If not to make it worse, every signed their names in blue. Ready to pass out, Alise gasped for air while using the wall for support, trying not to run in the other direction.

“How could any do this type of monstrosity!?!?!” Alise looked away from the wall dramatically. It was too painfully for her to even look at once again. The very thought of touching the door that was connected to that vile poster was too much to handle. Now, understand that Alise has a disturbing compulsion with colors. They need to match, they need to look good, and they need to not look like THIS!

“Aren’t these colors just horrid?” Alise looked at the wall for a moment, then looked up at the voice that spoke. Her eyes landed on a radiant looking girl, who looked more like a mature women in the end. The creature before her had the most beautiful dark brown hair with an incredible shine. The most daunting thing about her was the large orbs starring at Alise. Her eyes made polished lapis lazuli look dull, and boring in comparison. It was as if the very sun hid behind her eyes making them shine brighter then the full moon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image First off, my am truly for the sorry that we, most I put you guys through. Its been a pity to watch this chapter take place. Because of the time-line on this one, we lost over ten subscribers. We don't have any good excuses to explain why it wasn't done a while ago. I can tell you however that we do have busy school lives, though, we love this story but it takes a lot of time, which we don't always have. I hope to see some of you back, if you feel its worth it. Anyways, this chapter of course, as you know, took bloody forever!!!! Editing didn't take that long, it was the writing! Oddly enough, most of this stuff is based on personal things that go on in Ara-chan's and Na-chan's group of friends. Odd habits, strange obsession, and personal choices are all based on the five of us!! I truly hope all of you enjoyed this chapter!

Image*sigh* Na-chan, you tease me WAY too much; it's a miracle that I lived long enough to see this chapter come out!!! But here we are, it's taken far too long, and we're only on our second chapter!!! I can't wait for **** (mystery person) to come in!!!! ^////^ Rowan is sure to stir up some trouble with this new man of hers. Hopefully Emily can keep her in check, but even that must fail at some point. (and yes, I do mean *** (other mystery person))

Image I didn't think I was that mean to you!!!! *Evil laugh* Okay, fine! I was rather mean with some things!! But all in all, I think this one turned our really well, would you agree Ara-chan? I'm sure you do. Lol.

Outfits

D****'S OUTFIT
(I"m sure if you read the chapter first..*evil stare* You'd know her name!!!)