Status: Completed.

All For Nothing

Chapter Eleven

Today I woke up before Alex. I decided to let him sleep a little longer, I got out of bed and Jack was looking into a bag. He pulls out a pair of bright blue undies.

"What the fuck!?"He looked then at a 360 view, I snatched them out of his hands and shoved them back into the bag.

"Those are mine! What are you doing with them?"

"Your sister brought some clothes early this morning. There is a shower in the back." I took the bag and walked into the bunk room. I pulled back the certain to see Alex still asleep. I took his towel and hopped into the shower. The shower in our bus is broken and it won't be fixed till after the tour. I washed my hair with strawberry and cream shampoo labeled 'Alex Only!'. I laughed a little then washed my body with 'Warn brow sugar' soap. That was my favorite. I soon got out and dried off. I got dressed into the stuff that was in the bag. I placed my hair up into a sloppy bun and walk back to Alex. I hop back in and Alex wakes up.

"Good morning." I said taking his hand.

"Morning." I kiss his cheek. "Did you take a shower?" I nod with a smile. "You used my shampoo!!!!!"

"Ermm... Maybe I did Maybe I didn't."

"It's alright." Soon we heard moaning coming out of the other bunk. "God damn it!! Kayla!!"Alex shouted. I hopped out of the bed with Alex behind me. We walked out of the bunk room, I jumped on to Jack and licked his face.

"ew!!!! Krissiee saliva!!!! Germs!!!!" Alex laughed about what Jack said.

"Then why didn't you stop eating that chicks face the other week?" Jack shrugged. It was like 3 in the afternoon. Damn. "Aye. the singers have a meet and greet in an hour."

"Well then, why don't we meet the early ones. Just me and you." He nods and gets dressed. I hopped onto his back and Alex carried me to the venue.
♠ ♠ ♠
xXx

sorry it is short