Status: Completed.

All For Nothing

Chapter Thirteen

{Alex pov}

An hour has passed since she fell asleep. Finally I decided to tell William that she will not be at the show. I called him and put the volume on low.

"Hello?"

"Hey William. Krissiee can't make it. She is sleeping in the hospital."

"Alright. Tell her I love her."

"Okay. Bye." I hung up, Jack came in with clothing in his hands.

"Here this is for Krissiee." Jack left and I got up. She moved around a little. I looked at the clothes and noticed they were her Jammie's. I called the nurse and she walked in.

"Miss, may I?"

"sure."

"Could you..." I said holding up her undies. The nurse was such a sweet heart and put her undies on. I thanked her and pulled the bottoms on next the slippers, after that I pulled off the hospital thing and pulled a shirt on.

"Alex??" She said.

"Yes."

"Are you going?" She asked rolling onto her side.

"No. I won't leave you." I said sitting back down taking her hand.

"What about the concert? Are you gonna go on?" Crap. I need to play.

"I don't know. I have a show but I don't want to leave you. And maybe Nick might come or something. I don't want to leave you." She sat up and wrapped her arms around me.

"Alex, go and play your show. You are the second band to go on. Well probably thee first if I am not playing."

"Are you sure??"I asked her.

"Yeah Alex. You have tons of fans that came to see you. My band is not that famous."

"Okay. If you want. Jack and I need to go now then."

"See you later Alex. Come by after the show." She gave me a small kiss on the cheek. I looked at her once more and left the room. Jack was waiting with Emily.

"Come on Jack." I said. Emily stayed where she was and Jack got behind me.

*On stage*

"How many of you guy wanted to see All Or Nothing?" There was a loud scream from the audience. " Well I am sorry that they could not perform. Krissiee the singer is in the hospital. Poor dear, this fan during the meet and greet pulled out a knife and cut her pretty badly. So this first song is for her. Vegas!!!!"

*After the show*

I practically called a cab the last minuet of the last song. After the song ended I ran to the bus and took some clean clothes. I shoved them in a bag and ran to her bus. I picked up the animals and ran to a cab that was waiting for me. I told the driver to stop at a drug store. I walked in and picked up a huge chocolate bar. After I walked back into the cab and sped off to the hospital. It was just me, not Jack, not Rian, nobody. Her sister left a while ago. I entered her room, she was watching the news.

"Alex!" She said sounding happy.

"May I take a shower? I didn't want you to wait any longer than you already had to." I said.

"Sure." She opened a bag and took out her panda and koala. I took my clean boxers and went into the bathroom. I placed the boxers on the sink and started the shower. Soon I stripped down and hopped in. Poor Krissiee. She has been through lot. Nick, the Blondie, and her ex. Half way through my shower I hear someone come in.

"Alex, It's me. I have to pee." Krissiee said. I laughed a little. "Okay I'm done!" She left the room. I finished up and wrapped a towel around myself. I pulled the boxers on and dried some of my hair. I placed the towel on the rack and walked into the room. Krissiee had eaten a small bit of her chocolate bar. She sat up and patted the spot next to her. I sat down and she placed a hand on my hella white thigh. I looked her into the eye and and smiled. "Will you lay with me again?"

"Will you fall asleep?" I asked her.

"Probably not." I got under the blanket and lay ed on my side. She moved her body as close as mine facing me. I kissed the top of her head. She buried her head into my bare chest and sighed.

"Do you feel better?" She nods and sneezed.

"I snoozed!"

"Snoozed?" I asked her.

"It's the past tense of sneeze." I laughed a little.

"Sure." She kissed my chest and laughed.