Status: Completed.

All For Nothing

Chapter Fourteen

{Krissiee pov}

A different nurse walked into the room. She was young, probably early twenty's. She looked at the chart then looked at me.

"Could I take her outside to get some fresh air?" Alex asked.

"Sure can!" She left the room, Alex pulled his clothes on and zipped up his hoodie. I slid off the bed and took his hand. We walked out of the hospital and walked down the street. There was a small park with a playground and a swing set. I hopped onto a swing and Alex took the one next to me. He grabbed my hand as we barely swung.

"Thanks for being so great to me Alex." I said looking at him. Damn August nights making me cold.

"Your welcome." Alex got off his swing and put his jacket on me. "Here you go. You must be cold." I thanked him as he pushed me a little. "All of the bands played some of your songs since you weren't there."

"What did you play?"

"I played your favorite song." I jumped off the swing and gave Alex a huge hug. A few tears came out of my eyes. We pulled away, Alex wiped my tears away. This is the best a guy has ever treated me.

"This is off topic but who dressed me?" I asked.

"Well I called Emily to pick the clothes, Jack brought them to me, the nurse put your undies on and I did the rest. I didn't want you in the hospital thing the whole time."

"We should get back. I think Mr. Koala and Mr. Panda are getting lonely." He laughed some. I hopped onto his back, he carried me to my room where the doctor came in after us.

"Well Ms. McCoy, you are free. You just need to sign out." Alex collected my stuff while I signed out. I guess Alex called the buses to come because when we were getting out all I saw was everybody from the tour. I walked to Emily and gave her a hug.

"I'm gonna be with William tonight."

"Alright. I love you.

"I love you too." I went over to Alex and said the same. I kissed his cheek and entered William's bus. We went straight to the bunks, William stripped down and got into the bunk. I got in after and pulled back the curtain. William sang me to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hoodie
xXx