Status: Completed.

All For Nothing

Chapter Fifteen

I woke up, hopped out of the bunk. Wait… I’m in my bus. How the hell did I get here!! I changed into some clothes, I grabbed Mr. Panda and walked into the lounge area.

“Good morning little McCoy.” Blake said.

“Good morning Dirty Sanchez.” I said. “Jonathan!!!!!”I screamed. I ran up to him giving him a hug.

“Who is this fella?” John asked.

“This is Mr. Panda. Alex gave him to me.”

“Gaskarth??” Blake asked.

“Yeah.” I sighed giving Mr. Panda a hug. Matt walked out with Mr. Koala. “Don’t hurt him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I scream.

“What?? Oh this thing.” Matt put Mr. Koala above his head.

“Put him down!” I shout, he puts him up higher. “Please…” My tears slowly start coming out. “Matt, please.” He holds him up higher. I start crying my eyes out.

“Oh baby its okay. Here you go.” Matt said giving me Mr. Koala back. I wrap Mr. Koala in my arms and wipe the tears away.

“what happened?” A voice said behind us. Matt gets up and leaves the room with Blake. “Babe?” He said putting a hand on my shoulder. I look up to see Alex. “Are you alright?” I nod in response. “Are you sure. Why were you crying?” I took a deep breath.

“Matt had Mr. Koala and he put it up high. I asked him to put him down but he didn’t. Then I started to get worried and…” Alex wrapped his arms around me. I laid on the floor, Alex was on top of me.

“Tonight is The Beach theme. And we are letting all of the singers come on our set to sing the beach with us. Would you like to join?”

“Sure. But under one condition.”

“What is that love?” He asked.

“You wear a bikini.” I said with a smile.

“Only if you wear swim trunks. Of course you can wear a bikini too.” I rolled him over so now I was on the top. I straddled his lap and kissed him on the cheek.

“fine. But could I wear boy shorts instead. You can pick.”

“Okay.” He said with a laugh. “Wanna watch a movie in the back room?” I nod. I get off Alex and go into the bunk room. I pull off my pants and pull of the blanket on my bed. I walk into the back room where Alex is putting a movie in. I pulled the couch out so it was a bed. I hooped onto the bed and pulled the blanket on. Alex pulled off his pants and shirt. He tossed them on the floor and crawled in behind me. He placed a hand around my waist. The movie starts, I turned around to face Alex. I place my lips onto his and kissed him. He moved his body closer to mine. I didn’t want this to go too far so I stopped him there. I think I love him. I really do! Maybe I am wrong. But maybe it’s so wrong, its right? I don’t really know anymore. Things have just been off lately. “Are you alright love?”

“Yeah. I was just thinking. Uhh… Alex?” I look at him.

“Hmmm?”

“…Never mind.” I kissed his bare chest and turned around. The movie Alex picked was Sailor Moon.

*Before the show*

Alex tied my bikini strap and kissed the back of my neck. I thank him and called my mom. She didn’t answer the phone so I left a message.

“Mom! Hi erm I git news. I am getting off tour tomorrow. It will be our last show. Most of the bands are getting off. So after the show all of us will fake the next flight. Love you bye!!!!” I placed my sell at my hip and ran on stage. “Hey you guys!!!!! So we are gonna take some requests from some fans!!!! So you in the Journey shirt, what song do you want us to play?”

“All Time Low’s Damned If I Do Ya (Damned If I Don’t)!!!” She shouted.

{Alex pov}

I’m gonna ask her, tonight. Before The Beach. I hope she says yes. Her set finished, she ran over to me with a smile on her face.

“Take a shower is my bus. The code is 7783. Alright?” She nods, she kisses my cheek before she ran off. I took a break outside till it was our turn on. I walked on stage and started our show. The fans were crazy and laughing at me.

“Dude, what’s with the outfit?” Rian asked.

“Rian, we know you are jealous of my outfit so we will just leave it there. So I would like to bring out my close friend Krissiee.” She looked at me than walked on stage. “Krissiee, I have known you for a while and I was wondering if… Will you be my girlfriend??” I asked holding her hand. Please say yes.
♠ ♠ ♠
xXx
XOXO