Status: Completed.

All For Nothing

Chapter Seventeen

{Krissie POV}
You make me happy weather you like it or not.
You that's what I said from the start.
I'm so happy that you are the one that I want for the rest of my days. For the rest of my days.


I ran to my cell that was laying on the floor beside the couch. I looked at the. Caller I'd. It was my mommie. Yay!!!!!!

"HI MOMMIE!!!!!!" I said happily into my cell.

"Oh Hi dear. I'm sorry I didn't answer you earlier. Jackie and I were out getting a movie."

"It's alright.. So mommie we are off tour now. There was a family accident for one of the bands. The Academy Is..." I said shoving some things into my bag.

"Is William alright??" She asked, my mom always loved William.

"Yeah. Sisky, Carden, and the Butcher's parents. But they are all okie dokie."

"Well that's good. Kathy called me this morning and said we are going on a family cruise this weekend. Well actually tomorrow. I told them you would miss it cause of tour but since you are off... would you like to come? You can bring a friend." She said.

"Mom, hold on for a second." I put my cell on hold and went over to Blake. "Blakers, can you pack for me? I need to get Alex. Emily!!!!! Family cruise this week!!!!!!! Going or not!?!?!?!?!?!?! Alex is going with me!!!!"

"Sure thing babe." I kicked my bag toward him and took mom off hold.

"No!! I'm gonna be working with the guys!!!!!"
"I'm back. Yeah I would love to go. Emily can't though. She is working with the band. We are making a Christmas album!!!"

"That's great. I can't wait till that!"

"Momma I'm gonna bring someone over. For the trip and over night."

"Did you get a man?" I started coughing, I opened All Time Low's bus door and sat on the step.

"Maybe. I need you to pick me and that person up. Emily is gonna get a ride from Blake's mom. Also could you bring Jamie? I want to see her."

"Yeah. I will make sure she will be awake. How long of a flight?"

"We will be home a little after midnight Vegas time."

"Oh well she should take her nap now. Call me when you are landing."

"Alright. Love you bye!!!"

"Love you too." I hung up, I got up and walked into the bus of chaos.

"Jack!!!!" Four voices shouted all at once. Oh god, what did he do this time..

"What..." Jack said.

"What did he do this time?" I asked making my way to Alex.

"Krissiee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Jack screamed at the top of his lunges running toward me hiding behind me.

"Jack. What are you doing?"

"Hiding. I did something and Alex, Rian, Zack, and Kayla are gonna get mad at me and Alex will pimp slap me like I'm one of his hoe's." I started laughing uncontrollably.

"Okay, what did Jack do." I said with Jack still behind me.

"Jack hid my condoms and Kayla's strawberry lube." Zack said.

"Ugh didn't need to know you had that sis." Alex said. "Jack hid my my fucking expensive condoms that are made in England."

"Jack took my anal beads." Rian said looking down.

"Ri, are you coming out to us?" I asked.

"No!! A fan gave it to me."

"Sure..." We all said unison. I turned around and looked at Jack.

"Jack. I'm not mad-"

"And I won't pimp slap you!!" Alex cut me off.

"Jack. I'm not mad and Alex won't pimp slap you. But where did you put all of these sexually things especially Rian's beads cause he will need that tonight."

"Hey!!" Rian shouted.

"I didn't hide them!!!!!! They are in your bags. I was trying to pack so we can go home earlier. But Rian your beads are in your pillow case." Jack said looking to everyone. Rian runs off to his bunk.

"My babies!!!!" He shouts. The rest of the guys went off looking for their things and Jack continued packing.

"Alex can I talk to you outside?" I ask taking his hand. Alex nods and walks me outside.

"What is it? Did Nick get you again?"

"No its just... My mom called and said we are going on a family cruise this week and she said I could bring someone. and I was wondering..."

"Krissiee, I would love to go with you. I would love to meet your mommie." Alex said. I jumped on top of Alex wrapping my legs around his waist, arms around his neck.

"Thank you Alex. for everything." Alex placed hip lips on top of mine. I kissed back running my hand through his hair. He did the same, with his free hand he placed it on my hip.

"God damn it Alex Gaskarth!!!!" A female voice shouted. We stopped and looked at who shouted that.

"God damn Kayla gaskarth!!!" Her and Zack were walking to each other. I made my way so I was behind Alex.

"Alex. We need to leave soon." Alex ran to his bus, put me down and took his bags.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the longgggg wait.
Please comment.
I will update more frequent!