Status: Completed.

All For Nothing

Chapter Two

The last song ended and the crowd cheered. "Thank you guys!" I said blowing them a kiss. I ran off stage and went into a pair of open arms.

"I told you you will do good." William said. I smiled and noticed the rest of the band chilling. I pulled out my cell that was in his pocket and dialed my mom's number. I stepped outside and sat in the single cement step.

"Hello?" My mom asked sounding tired.

"Hi mom." I said looking into the sky slowly getting darker.

"Oh, hi dear. How was your first show?"

"Great mom, the crowd really liked us."

"Thats great sweetie." She said still sounding tired.

"Were you sleeping when I called cause it must be late back home." I said trying to think of the time difference.

"No I was putting Jackie to sleep." Jackie was my little cousin. Her parents died a while ago and we decided to take care of her.

"Oh okay. Tell her in the morning that I love her and I will call her everyday." I said smiling.

"Alright will do." We talked for a longer amount of time and It was getting cold outside.

"Mom I got to go. I'm gonna take a shower."

"Okay. I love you."

"Love you to." I hung up and walked back in. I noticed the band walking out of the shower area. All Time Low was behind them. I smiled at them giving my sister my cell and grabbed a clean towel. I walked into the section and started the water. The showers were set up like in P.E. I stripped down and set my clothes on the side. I took some Warm Vanilla Sugar soap and washed my legs.I heard a cough behind me. I rinsed my legs and turned my head to see someone. A guy with shaggy brown hair and dark brown eyes.

"Uhh... I should get going." He said slowly turning around.

"No, If you came here to shower then shower. I don't mind!" I said turning around.

"Okay. Are you sure?" He asked looking down.

"Yes. Now go." I said pointing to the shower next to me. There weren't many shower heads there. There were only 4. I went back showering, out of the corner of my eye I saw a bare guy covering his lower half with his arms. I laughed and took more soap.

"Whats your name?" I asked him.

"Alex Gaskarth. Lead singer of All Time Low. And you?"

"Krissiee McCoy. Lead singer of All For Nothing." He was still covering up. "Don't be scared. Expose yourself. I won't look." I said, he removed his hands and smiled at me. We chit chatted some more. I looked at the time and saw that the fourth band was gonna go on. I stopped the water and wrapped myself in a towel. Alex did the same. "Got a girlfriend?" I asked him.

"Just broke up with her before the shower."

"Why? If you don't mind me asking." I said collecting my clothes and giving him his.

"Thank you. She was cheating on me with my friend. What about you?"

"I'm single and sexy!!" He laughed and we walked to my dressing room. "See you at the Academy party tonight."

"Yeah. See you." I walked in and shut the door. I quickly changed into a tank top and my old P.E. shorts slipping some flats on.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a Alex Gaskarth romance. William Beckett and Gabe Saporta are really close friends with Krissiee.