Status: Completed.

All For Nothing

Chapter Twenty-Three

The movie credits started to play. I hopped out and wrapped a towel around my wet body. After drying off I gave it to Alex. He dried off and set the towel aside. I took his hand and lead him to the room. I think I'm ready to go this. I haven't known him for that long but I think I'm ready. In fact I know. Every now and then he would grab my ass but mostly he held my waist. Finally we pulled up to the room. As we walked in I dropped my bag and shoes. he pushed me against the door and attacked me with kisses.

"Come on Alex." I took his hand pulling him to the bathroom. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. His hands moved down from my back to my ass. I slowly pulled down his shorts exposing himself. I smiled at how hard he was already. I pulled down the bottoms to my bikini letting Alex take off the top.

"You have a gift Krissiee McCoy." he said grabbing my breasts. he pushed me into the shower turning the water on warm. He shut the glass door and grabbed some soap and put it on his hands. He rubbed them together and ran his hands on my body. "Are you sure you want to do this Krissiee?" He asked still washing me.

"Yes Alex. I love you and I trust you not to hurt me." I said ricing off.

"I love you too." He kissed the top of my head then did his thing. He lifted me off the ground pressing my back against the tile wall. "Fuck. I don't have a condom." He said.

"Fuck it. Nothing will happen." He was hesitant, deciding weather to go and get one or not. Slowly he slid into me.

{Later. Out of the shower and into bed}

"Alex. That was amazing." He smiled and rolled over.

"Yes it was Love." He said kissing my lips softly.

"I love you Alex." I said moving closer to his chest.

"I love you too Krissiee." I closed my eyes and fell asleep to his heartbeat.

{Hours later}

knock...... knock...... knock

I slid out of bed and went to the door. I opened it and looked at who was there. Jamie.

"What is it baby?" I asked on my knees.

"I was scared." She said with her blanket in hand.

"Why didn't you ask momma?" I asked picking her up.

"I did. But I wanted to be with you. She said not to come here but i needed to." I kissed her nose.

"You are welcome here anytime." I told her shutting the door. I sat her down on the couch. "I will be right back. I have to make sure Alex is okay." I walked into the bedroom where Alex was all across the bed. I slowly moved him awake.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked sitting up.

"We have a visitor." I pulled the blankets down a bit to make sure he has boxers on.

"Who?"

"Jamie. She was scared." He nodded and I went back to her. I picked her up and carried her to the bed.

"Hi Alex!" She said happily.

"Hi Jamie." I got into bed then Jamie. Quickly she fell back asleep. I watched her sleep how happy she was with me.

"I want a girl like her. Sweet and cute." Alex said looking at her.

"Alex I just want a child." He smiled and kissed me.

"Maybe that would happen." He spoke and fell asleep. Then I.

{Everyone awake}

"Jamie how would you like some time with me. Just me and you at the salon getting our hair done?" I asked her.

"I would love that!!" She said. I looked at Alex.

"And you can hang out with my mom. Get to know her more." I told him.

"Okay that sounds fine." He said looking into the closet.

"I am going to take her to mom then I will get ready." I carried her to my mothers room. She was all dressed and ready.

"Hey mom. I am going to take Jamie out to get our hair done. I was wondering if you can take Alex along and do something with him. You know so he gets to know you and stuff."

"Of course. We will be ready around 20." She said. I said my goodbyes and went into my room.

"Alex she said okay." I said walking into the bedroom. He had his pants on.

"Alright baby. What are you two gonna do?" He asked picking something for me to wear.

"Get our hair done. Maybe some ice cream. What are you and my mom gonna do?" i asked pulling some clothes on.

"I'm just gonna ask her some stuff. we might get our nails done." He said sitting on the bed watching me get ready.

"Ask her what?"

"Nothing. I love you baby."

"I love you too Alex."
♠ ♠ ♠
xXx