Status: Completed.

All For Nothing

Chapter Twenty-Five

As soon as I saw Alex I wrapped my arms around his body. Just for those simple hours I missed him a lot.

"Darling, I love your hair." He said picking up some.

"It was my natural hair color. I missed it." He pressed his lips onto my forehead. "Thanks mom for keeping Alex company while me and Jamie got her hair done."

"You are welcome honey. Me and her are going to go now. Oh there will be no dinner tonight so you don't have to meet up." I gave them hugs and kisses goodbye.

"Did you wear this out with her?" I shook my head no. He smiled and kissed me. Today was our first day at sea. "How about me and you do to see a movie then something to eat?"

"Okay baby." He pulled on a new shirt. Probably my favorite button up in his whole closet. He put on some older shoes. "Alex what did you and my mom talk about?"

"You." He said moving closer to me. he gently pushed me back do I was laying on my back. He moved himself closer to my body. "I have to say that you look way more sexy with brown hair." I made a small giggle.

"What about me?" I asked feeling his bare chest.

"Just about how much I love you and how I love you and that I love you. Oh and did I mention I love you?" He pressed his lips onto mine.

"I think you did." He moved his hips against mine, I know he wants more. "Alex. I think we should get going." He pouted a bit. He made his way up and so did I. I buttoned his shirt up for him.

"Okay. Lets go baby." He took my hand and pulled me out of the room. He led me to the theater where there was a movie playing. It just barely begun. He reserved two seats in the back for me and him. I took a seat and rested my head on Alex's shoulder. The movie that was playing was a collection of Mickey Mouse favorites. The same one that I have on VCR. Alex moved his hand from my knee up my thigh and moved it up and down. One of his fingernails scratched my other thigh making me laugh. He moved his head closer to mine kissing my ear nibbling on on it. He pulled me on top of his lap continuing. He moved his mouth downward to my neck sucking on it. He continued which made me giggle and moan more. By the time the movie ended I had a trail of hickeys going down to my breasts.

"Alexander William Gaskarth!" Do you see this?!?!" I pointed at my chest. I pulled the cover up from my bag and covered them.

"I am sorry baby." He said laughing. I threw my makeup into my bag and left Alex. "wait!!" He came running to me. He grabbed my hand and stopped me. He pecked my lips pulling me to the restaurant.

"Good evening Mr. Gaskarth." He took us to our table where Alex pulled my chair out for me. Alex must have planned this beforehand. He already had things out for us. We ate our meal in silence. But the looks we shared did all the talking. There was a small desert for me. After just barely eating it Alex took my hand from across the table.

"Krissiee, I love you more than words can explain. Though we have shared our harder times with.... him. I will always be there for you. And Krissiee, here I present a ring to you. Not for marriage not for keeps. Just so I can say that I will always be there for you and protect you. I love you." I moved a hand to my face wiping off the tears.

"I love you too." He placed the ring onto my finger kissing it. I got out of my seat and kissed him. We left the table and walked downstairs to our room. I stripped down to my bra and thong. Alex was already in bed waiting. I cuddled up to him kissing his bare chest. "Alex you are the best man in my life. Besides my daddy." he kissed the top of my head.

"Sweetie get some rest."
♠ ♠ ♠
xXx
Please comment:)